Tfw there may be interplanetary politics in our, or our children's, life times

>tfw there may be interplanetary politics in our, or our children's, life times
>tfw the age of interplanetary shitposting will be upon us
>Sup Forums will get a new Mars flag
>Marsfags will ridicule Earthfags and vice versa, but with an hour delay

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/china-s-quantum-space-pioneer-we-need-to-explore-the-unknown-1.19166
youtube.com/watch?v=goh2x_G0ct4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wouldn't the delay be something under 30mins when planets are at their greatest distance? Some kind of laser communication system with an intermediary satellite could probably give us pretty consistent links, only limited by the speed of light and maybe 50ms~ processing time for the signal.

That very well might be the case, I dont know.

I look forward to shitposting 4th and 5th density ayylamos for being such useless fucking cucks.

>fuck mars you guys are faggots

*an hour passes*

>no u

>2047
>Still living in eurabia
>not climbing olympus mons
>living in 1 gravity
>being a gravlet
topkek earthfags

How can earthfags even compete?!

Sooking over 30 minute lag.
Farken, welcom to Stralia, carnt.

Fucking keked, this shit ain't going to happen for another 100-200 years, they've been saying stupid shit when it comes to future predictions since the 1920s

The future holds promise.
nature.com/news/china-s-quantum-space-pioneer-we-need-to-explore-the-unknown-1.19166

This guy has been working on the issue for a decade, and they've got quantum entanglement to work over a distance of 1200km. If this pans out we could have interplanetary communication that is faster than anything thought possible with conventional means.

Die, nigger

Instead of funding rockets to send things to a place notoriously known to be filled to the brim with absolutely nothing.

We should rather fund a belt of anti aircraft batteries in Syria.

Not gonna happen, the earth is flat

>mfw Gundam 008 will become reality.
SAVE US CHAR

>131864036
I cant wait for it

Ya but this is the first time someone is building the ship.

Surrender to the alpha DNA bitches or die. Homofags will never survive in space!

DAY OF THE COLONY DROP WHEN

Kek, FTL communication (never mind travel) is literally impossible
Not Wright Brothers "oh they will never get a high enough power to weight ratio!!" impossible. Outright, 2 + 2 = 5 impossible

Probably not any time that soon unfortunately, watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=goh2x_G0ct4

Thats a cute assertion, but try actually reading and expanding your horizons a bit.
They have successfully transmitted data via entangled electrons over a distance of 1200km. That is practically instantaneous transmission over an immense distance. It is transferring data faster than photons can propagate in a vacuum.
The only caveat at the moment is the inconsistency in their system, which will undoubtedly improve over time.

totally mate
i plan to sell my parents house after they pass away and buy ticket there myself

aint no fucking niggers & mudshits on Mars ehhhh lads ??

WHITE PRIDE, SYSTEM WIDE !

Mars needs to be a white only planet.

it will be mostly, but it depends on how many Europeans commit to going there and having a family. But lets be serious, niggers hardly like water... so how the fuck are they going to travel the void of space in a metal box lol

implying aliens won't wave their dick on the ray

Tfw watching mudslimes trying to pray towards mecca when Mars is spinning at 868.22kmh

Earth is the new sub-human containment zone. Is season 3 of The Expanse out yet?

Cant wait for the new generation of retards who face earth 6 times a day or whatever it is.

I love how the rocket is fucking flying into the sun kek