Is the whole hipster scene dying?

Is the whole hipster scene dying?

We are the new hipsters btw

NO. I mean, it was never alive

No its pretty fucking alive and well in major cities. I too want OP's question answered. Ive had enough with avocado toast munching, latte sipping, using kale as shitpaper MOTHERFUCKING hipsters

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No, theyre just discount hippies from the 60s, they just keep moving further and further to the left.

But because they do that the create people like us.

Being a commie larp is dying too i believe. Reminds of of the hippies becoming drug addicts and hookers after the 60s

It's a timeless objective social phenomenon as well a type of psy-op normalization process for younger generations that the establishment see's as bringing potentially new threatening social norms that will disrupt preferred order.

From the era of yuppies to the "hipster" , this is nothing more than a cleverly fabricated niche counter culture to partially contain, and allow for a certain degree of freedom through individuality and creativity that people want to express in challenging social norms.

Ergo the label may change, but in actuality it's a universal human social phenomenom for every generation under different labels and has far more ulterior purposes than most people think.

No, it got replaced with the Nostalgia wave. Particularly 80s and 90s Nostalgia.

No.

It's time to leave your basement

2hipster2bhipster

"Hipster" isn't a specific trend and the concept has been around for decades, even if they weren't necessarily called "hipsters." It's not going anywhere.

I still /p/ with my film Leica. So no. Newer had a fixed gear bicycle though.

They're losing their cultural relelvence because normies think they're obnoxious faggots.

You'll notice that companies don't use hipster marketing anymore for their advertisements or branding. Seems like tech is the new cool thing, I guess.

No. All millinials are hipsters now so it isn't a trendy thing anymore.

Fuck you Sup Forums and reddit for tearing down hipsters, the last truly white subculture
You retards work for globalists for free and don't even know it

I sat next to a stinky hipster on a plane three weeks ago. He work tight pink shorts and a tight teal wife-beater. He was talking to some yankee nigger about how most people still focus on people's shortcomings and how society hasn't advanced enough. Dumb degenerate also hijacked my arm rest.

There will always be cunts.

It's alive and well in my 20k citizen city shithole.
I can't imagine it isn't in USA.

fashion changes OP
I thought the whole "transgender preppy" thing was next but what do I know

>Ergo the label may change, but in actuality it's a universal human social phenomenom for every generation under different labels and has far more ulterior purposes than most people think.
That makes no sense. How can something that's a universal phenomenon have a purpose? It just is. Lay off the syrup and get some sleep.

The trends come later in your shithole and therefore die later.

Not to say that hipsters are dead, but it works that way normally.

Emos became scene, scene became hipster, hipsters are just becoming progressive liberals.

they don't get to chose their own name and make it cool.
i call them all emo kids to piss them off

They are called antifas now