IQ level of Sup Forums is falling sharply

>Weak minds talk about people
>Mediocre minds talk about events
>Strong minds talk about ideas
Why are the topics on Sup Forums always so inconsequential and downright retarded?
/R9K/ has better quality society/political discussion than Sup Forums
>inb4 /R9K/ is suicidal faggots
yes they are, and they are more sane than any of you here
>nigger this
>blacked that
>who is white
>Jay-z music video
KYS

>thinking Sup Forums ever had a triple digit IQ

sweetie...

Ah yes, we should be talking about the benefits of the free market while shitskin take over the world.

/gif/ has the highest iq in this website.

Fuck off frogposter, this is a larp forum now

We could be talking about actual new ideas instead of repeating endless hate for shitskins.
NEW IDEAS THAT BROADEN YOUR SPECTRUM OF THOUGHT!

Why didn't you do that instead of making this thread?

We talk about ideas that involve events and people
>tfw to smart too believe your hierarchy of smart

It's because of Trump. If you look at his alt-light sycophants, they are all incredibly stupid. Their followers are even dumber than they are, and they are the ones who are now here. They're Trump cheerleaders who view politics like a sporting event between republicans and democrats, liberals and conservatives. All they want to do is win. They are too stupid to discuss ideas. It's all party politics and news stories about libs getting "BTFO'd" by meaningless James O'Keefe videos and fake Jack Posobiec "sources". They don't read anything not written at a high school level by someone with an IQ under 100 and get the majority of their information from cute girls who dropped out of community college on youtube. They are too stupid to come up with ideas and wouldn't even understand the concept of metapolitics if you explained it to them. These are probably the dumbest people discussing politics online and they are doing on Sup Forums. I hate them so much.

TRIPLE IQ NIGGER GET OUT!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tfw......it does

kys

Why not ban all third-worlders like me through IP filter to raise the average IQ of Sup Forums?

Is [insert douchebag YouTuber] /ourguy/?

I feel for you. Its such cancer when you have to scroll through 3 pages to find 1 decent thread.
I really meant it when I said that R9K is now more intelligible.

Go to /his/... Wait, they got shitted up by Sup Forums.

>/R9K/ has better quality

Beta cuck detected

this! And its always some roastie YouTube attention whore. The cringe!

Sup Forums died 5 months ago. the lucky ones escaped to biz and struck it rich

Even Sup Forums has better political discussions now compared to this board. At least you can find a broader spectrum of opinions there.

The highest tree catches the strongest wind.
kys irl

Without hate for shitskins we will have the ideas of tolerance and equality and we all know where it will get us. Reserve humanism for actual humans.

We must come up with fresh ideas on how to fuel the hatred for shitskins further. NEW IDEAS THAT FUHRER OUR CAUSE AND DON'T LEAD US ASTRAY.

Pol needs integrity and purpose. The sad state of cuckpol is the result of us tolerating new ideas.

Instead you made a thread about a specific type of people.
Waaaiiit

shills and retards spamming off-topic threads isn't new

learning does not occur overnight , there were lots of new people in this board in recent years. Give them time and they will learn. Those who do not are retarted anyhow. Also you do find actual good threads with actual conversations from time to time.

This is now Blaxit thread.

I can't even talk about anything anymore without some dickwad flying off the handle and instantly calling me retarded without even acknowledging the topic at hand.

It's reddit and stormfags lad. When is the last time you've seen a good Evola thread? Indeed.
90% of people here don't even know who that was

Raids kept /pol sharp too.
To bad they all get slid or pruned now.

>>Mediocre minds talk about events
>>Strong minds talk about ideas
sophistry gets old pretty fast

This. Why can't Pol Read books and Listen to serious commentators.
Test:
How many of you know Countercurrents?

Rings of truth.

>frogposter
>newfag
>shitskin lover
>toothpaste, probably a moroccon
Your opinion dont matter honey

Because if I make a Spengler thread I get 0 posts.
>Inb4 Spengler who!?

Honestly I'm getting sick of the white pride thing. Not because I think anything is wrong with the idea itself, but it's all people talk about. It's getting so boring. It's not a very complicated idea, how many times are you going to say "make white babies, ethno state now, blah blah blah." We fucking get it. It's the most basic fucking idea there is, it can go unsaid for the hundredth time, really.

Sup Forums is failing and falling, just like white race top kek.

Sup Forums refuses to read. go visit /lit/.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

The same could be said about racemixing threads and blacked garbage.

It's mostly amerifarts that shat up this board. Most Dutch posters are universiteit students(which isn't meme tier here)

Well those just need to be removed by mods.

This board has been flooded with retarded shitskins and their enables for years. They act like we should stop talking about how they fucking ruined the world and still are.

It's because of the shills

They'll be gone soon. Money will dry up. Lots of moves being made behind the scenes. Hang tight.

Fuck off back to r9k and your pussy slaying ideas

Do we have white ethnostates? No? Then we're not done talking about it.

Sup Forums was never a beacon of intelligence.

This is a kike demoralization thread. Do not take it seriously.

Reply if you know who Alain de Benoist is
>Inb4 I get no replies

What is there to fucking talk about? You don't like shitskins, congratulations, very thought provoking.

How many times has shill been said on this mother fucking board?Make up a new name or something for fucks sake.I'm gonna fucking scream!

Nu-fags are the problem

Nobody cares about your feelings kike.

Pls just leave

You'd like that, wouldn't you jewboi?

> benefits of the free market
see my helicopter. pic related

>tfw IQ of 148
>tfw actively shitposting and shilling for our cause

You really think they give a shit?They managed to solve one problem, and make it 10X worse by trying to "fix" it.

YOU'RE THE FUCKING PROBLEM FAGGOT!

We sacrificed Sup Forums to strike a blow against globalism and ever since then we have been flooded by facebook and reddit.

What a stupid, simplistic view of white nationalism.

> implying this was ever anything but a larp forum

There are kikes on this board you stupid kekistani, and they actively push narratives.

white nationalism: no shitskins allowed

What am I missing?

NO FUCKING SHIT SHERLOCK!

How it's accomplished for one.

>skin color
This place really has gone to shit couldn't imagine why.

Oke I'll make it easier
Do you know who Jonathan Bowden is?

Go ahead, blow my mind.

Because then they would need to think for themself and form an indipendent opinion instead of being spoonfed standardized bullshits that confirm their bias.

If I knew how, I'd do it. That's why we still need to discuss these things, you 85 IQ retard.

Sup Forums is truly dead
>Hurdur kick out shitskins that's what It's all about

Man how could I be so wrong. This is an endless source of discussion.

>getting rid of shitskins
see blaxit

/r/The_Donald general and phone posters need to go if Sup Forums is ever going to recover. Generals and phone posters are a big part of the cancer on this board. Mods banning asshurt libs who spam btfo threads would also be an improvement it is just gotcha politics that makes up for their political inadequacys and feelings of rage.

>confirm their bias
Nice way of saying facts don't matter.

And now we're back to the point of the thread. You're who this thread is about, as you have proven to be too stupid to discuss political ideas.

It's your idea dude and you couldn't give me a single sentence.

the alt right hate trump now and the libtards know it. the alt right have let the degenerate scum in.

Indeed. But Sup Forums has become too big. It's that simple. More people= Lower iq. Sup Forums is like radical student movements from the 60s in reverse now. R. Spencer is our Marcuse.

>degenerate scum
It literally got all publicity from Hillary Clinton namedrop and a gay greek-jew who loves nigger cocks.

There's still one Sup Forums out there that's what you're looking for.

I think this whole white nationalism is a pipedream. An excuse to sit around bitching and jerking each other off. There's no plan because it's not feasible. It's retarded base thinking that the majority of the population will never agree with and you couldn't convince them of. The whole beginning and end of the tribalism discussion is our tribe is good, the other tribe is bad, remove the other tribe. Where's the philosophy discussion? Why don't any of you have any non-basic beliefs that aren't simply larping as "what would hitler do"?

It's been pretty much compromised since the election. Most threads are bot-generated and/or designed for data collection.

Pretentious know it all's have ruined everything this summer.

>le tribalism is bad meme
So according to you, we've reached the end goal of history with multi-culturalism.

>literature threads with massive mega folders of books get ignored
>quasi-leftist e-celeb threads get to bump limit
>endless arguing with bots and shills
>canadians still not ignored,
>reddit or Sup Forums tier shitposting "humour"
>informative and well grounded posts drown
2017 has been a one long summer thus far

Shhh shh
There is even a third.

Trips of truth.

Where did I say tribalism is "bad"? It simply is, it's like saying the sky is blue, there's nothing to discuss.

Saved

Oh, I see.

Funny how mods can bring back flags and do other pointless shit yet they can't seem to actually fix the fucking board.