Friendly reminder this is why Japan can't be multicultural

youtube.com/watch?v=IkVvXVDs5aI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZCWyceSCnHM
youtube.com/watch?v=e5k5XTZy0rA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I sincerely hope the jews never gain any sort of power in Japan. The Japanese are wise to their tricks though, right? With their strong heritage, culture, and national identity. They would never let (((them))) take over and tear their homeland apart like (((they've))) done to so many other nations, right?

If you need a reminder come to Australia. Multi culti free for all shithole.

>It's a fucking newstory to live in an area so safe (country in this instance) you don't have to worry about your 1st grader walking alone in the city for a total of ~two hours each day (14hrs a week).

Fucking sad. Reminds me of when Chris Hanson implied it was unusual for neighbors to check up on each other during the Dateline extras.

So what? Kids walking to school. Is this some ort of revelation to you? WTF are you from? A war zone?

Capitalism will eventually turn every nation into multicultural one, it is the natural development of global markets.

What do markets and corporations have to do with niggers living somewhere they don't belong? Globalization and capitalism have NOTHING to do with multiple races living in the same nation. Japan is proof of that, if you need an example.

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
what's with you cucks

The samurai truly are the master race

You don't understand the factors making it possible to do that silly burger

They should do story about how Japan is so safe that they leave their wallets on the table to show it is taken like how we do that with a jacket over a chair. Just hearing that blows my mind.

fuk u CBS REEEEEEEEEEEE

Here you go fags
youtu.be/ZCWyceSCnHM

no i'm not gonna watch it now

Thanks user

>not going to school in a blinding snowstorm for 20 miles uphill both ways

They have direct experience with getting kiked, albeit it was Jesuits and Americans, not necessarily the globalist jewry.
Come to think of it, Commodore Perry was sent to open Japan up to (((trade))) by any means necessary. I'm not too well read on this.

I went to shcool alone since I was 6 years old (same as all my peers).
But again I was living in a medium size town in Russia, so there were no dindus or mohamads around.

just like burgerland they cant look at themselfs and fix their own shit always someone else

youtube.com/watch?v=e5k5XTZy0rA

just hooktube it instead of trusting (((reuploads)))

this is too cute