CA won't release voter data because they're afraid it will prove trump right

CA won't release voter data. because it "Would only 'legitimize' false claims of massive election cheating." They mean PROVE those claims right? that's the only way i can possibly interpret that statement

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-california-s-top-elections-officer-1498771356-htmlstory.html

why isn't this being memed all over Sup Forums? why isn't drudge and infowars reporting on this? this is basically the closest thing we can get to an admission that millions of illegals did in fact vote in the election and that the only "election fraud" was from the dems and their persistent refusal to support voter ID laws. they KNOW, because every reasonable being KNOWS that millions of illegals voted in the election. they're doing EVERYTHING they can to bury this. this is the real story. this is the real pin in the democratic grenade. this is how they've unfairly stolen every election they've won since the fucking 90s.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-27/young-virginia-democrat-gets-prison-time-registering-dead-people-vote-hillary
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't stump the Trump

Well when the close states that don't have much ID come in, it'll probably spark an investigation. Now, what I believe will be the most promising of these is Nevada.
My reasoning? Nevada was lost by Trump, is a non voter ID state, and has a Republican Secretary of State, who will be happy to give Trump records on all the illegals who voted. Another candidate would be North Carolina, which Trump won, but by a close margin, no voter ID laws. Finally, Illinois, which would be tough to swing as the SOS is a nig dem, but if he swings, we would have mountains of evidence for fraud which could lead to subpeonas for cunt SOSs' who won't give records and a strict ID mandate throughout the country at this revelation. Progressives will cry "voter supression" but the common man would see through it.

They need to secede.

Isn't virginia also stonewalling? I think they are scared.

Trump's response : "See you in court...again"

>Give voter rolls to the government
I see NOTHING wrong, user. NOTHING.

Oh, FREE PHOTO ID FOR EVERYONE when?
>papers, please

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>"California's participation would only serve to legitimize the false and already debunked claims of massive voter fraud made by the President, the Vice President, and Mr. Kobach."

So basically it would prove them right?

Fucking niggers

But he still can obtain the data with a judiciary order or something like that?

If you hit the ground so hard you were floating in space and love and let go and move freely and set timers for yourself but never an exact time just let yourself be. Live love life learn fuck around close your eyes and text into your phone will magically appear you won't know who said what and when and where what the fuck is that

I have a feeling Dollup Drippsies wouldn't be too keen on releasing that data either if he considered how many Russian hackers it would reveal voted.

Bump desu
California must answer for its crimes

Federal court can subpoena California and FBI would have the authority to raid their offices.

God damn you are dense.

Yeah a judge can force California to hand it over unless they want their offices raided.

too funny

>"Would only 'legitimize' false claims of massive election cheating."
That phrase is so stupid and so self-incriminating at the same time and yet it will work on so many people.

Jesus, please come back, we need you, please.

and it will also end the muh Russia rigged the election narrative

Killing two birds with one stone, truly 3D underwater chess

> Finally, Illinois, which would be tough to swing as the SOS is a nig dem

Demand they give the voter data or they receive no federal support when they go bankrupt. When it's revealed that a fuck load of illegals voted, deny the federal support as punishment for their election fraud.

THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED!!

>making sure that spics don't fuck the country over=1984

>FALSE claims
>DEBUNKED claims
love how they always make sure to inject this into their headline or statement
because we can all be sure they're FALSE and DEBUNKED even though you're blocking the very investigation that could actually prove it?

G A S L I G H T I N G

Where were you at the elections? Cali is basically at war with Trump and america for that matter. They will try every trick in the book to oppose us.

Free photo ID for every citizen and Election Day holiday, or STFU
>Disingenuous voter disenfranchisement is disingenuous

They say Cali is attempting to become a sanctuary state, do they? With HR 3003 on the horizon, perhaps the threat of having gibs cut would be enough for them to bend the knee. Not sure though, maybe Californians are really that prideful/suicidal.

>virginia
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-27/young-virginia-democrat-gets-prison-time-registering-dead-people-vote-hillary

It's already free, isn't it? I was referring to illegals.

Support, give weight to...the idea that illegals voted in extraordinary numbers that our democractic process is a sham i.e. the idea peddled by the white house. Every state has an election board and a giant bureaucracy counciled by people from both major parties. CA republicans on the election board would been waving the evidence in your face. CA says fuck off, we're not helping to legitimize your bullshit

That is ridiculous, if Trump's claim is a falsehood, why not release the voter rolls to prove it?

"Undocumented citizens", by the millions probably.