Why are white people so hopeless in seeing the reality of intelligence even when even they are the minority in an...

Why are white people so hopeless in seeing the reality of intelligence even when even they are the minority in an African country. This knowledge used to be something that was taken for granted in the 20th century. And even now when we have more proof of an intelligence disparity than ever before we seem to have gone contrary to the research. Here's the link to the pic related reddit.com/r/southafrica/comments/4oiqqr/are_the_high_failure_rates_in_south_african/

Other urls found in this thread:

genocidewatch.org/genocide/8stagesofgenocide.html
ewn.co.za/2016/09/15/ANALYSIS-Africa-Check-Genocide-Watch-thin-on-transparency-and-methodology
theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/01/canada-south-africa-asylum-seeker
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>This is more important than the literal genocide of a people.

fuck these people.

it's very hard to fight against indoctrination placed on ones development from early age

even if confronted with overwhelming evidence, shifting your view would require major personality overhaul and that by itself is a painful endeavor, further more you mist confront the society that such indoctrination permeates as well

all in all, change is a slow and painful process, that require bravery and intellect

>white genocide in South Africa
>real
And this is why no one takes you guys seriously when you're trying to help us. It's racism, sure, but not a genocide.

proxyfag

genocidewatch.org/genocide/8stagesofgenocide.html

...any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily harm, or harm to mental health, to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

>genocidewatch.org/genocide/8stagesofgenocide.html
ok, so it's definitely not a genocide then. thanks for the link.
see confirmed for no genocide.

Well at which point doesnt one of the stages fit the situation there?

thanks for an honest answer

>140IQ is not well above average anymore
>Not realizing 100 is always the average
>Not realizing 140 is relative to the average and will always be well above average

Because they've been blinkered by political correctness which states that all races are equal, when the reality is that standardised testing and every single piece of actual evidence proves this not to be the case. It's like it is in the US; they are still trying to figure out why black students consistently score lower than white students, and are inventing all these ways of explaining it away, when the reality is that blacks simply aren't as intelligent than whites, on average. Of course this reality is politically incorrect so they pretend it doesn't exist.

Yup. The truth requires too much change so it's far easier for them just to delude themselves.

He's right, there is no such fucking thing as white genocide in South Africa, get a grip.

AND TO ANY WHITE CUNTS HERE FROM SOUTH AFRICA, DONT THINK ABOUT LEAVING, YOU WILL BE DENIED ENTRY FOR ASYLUM, GO SPREAD YOUR HATE WHERE YOU LIVE.

Post hand Da'quan.

>when you realize there is a racial disparity in intelligence but you don't want to be racist so you point to a societal factor which doesn't explain the differences
>but you don't want to be racist so you point to a societal factor which doesn't explain the differences
>but you don't want to be racist so you point to a societal factor which doesn't explain the differences

They'll never reason their way out of this negative feedback loop. You can't convince someone who is totally married to their ideas.

I hope they rape and kill you fuckers first.

Under the definition of the UN it is. And it's now happening in white countries because of spineless cunts like you.

Of course whites do have lower iq on average compared to east asians and jews. The question now is, are the jews and asians keeping the good medicine and food for themselves? I wouldn't put it past them.

This

Damn straight, fucking paranoid idiots.

allow me to adjust your tinfoil hat, faggot. Worry about yourself. We doing good here it's fucking comfy living up white privilege in SA

High five bro, these fuckers don't understand how things work here, think they've got an idea, LOL.

Oh I've got a flag filter.... allow me to deny you your leg to stand on. Your privilege won't save you from being murdered in your home or your daughter raped and murdered at stories like that girl a a few months ago. You Fucking capetonians are infected with liberalism

>they really are this deluded
If that was even remotely true then why do African Americans regularly score lower on tests than whites?

because america is a racist apartheid state

Stop feeding international people lies you fucking faggot, most of us have views like these, MUH WHITE GENOCIDE is a fucking joke.

Its only Ashkenazis which score high on IQ tests, and there aren't exactly a lot of poor AshCans out there willing to take IQ tests. At best they're merely equal to the European people whom the majority of their phenotype presenting genes hail from. The desert dwelling ethnic Jews are massively retarded, Pakistani levels of retarded, and its for the exact same reason. These two groups are the most inbred humans on earth. They have the most hereditary illness from inbreeding. Jews in Israel take special blood tests when they get married before they have children to make sure they aren't too closely related. Thats how inbred they are.

Asians, Mediterraneans, and Europeans formed the most advanced civilizations on the planet, and all of them existed in a fairly narrow band. All of them share certain genetic traits, and all of them had similar pressures when developing. Jews popping up in IQ tests is merely a result of being part European. Even blacks which mixed ancestry score higher than Africans.

High 5? Jesus...... you must be a kekistani. Ten bux but says you're unemployed because of BEE.

>stating facts
>spineless
Nope. I'm not saying that it's all peaches and cream here or that there isn't racism/discrimination at times. But it's not a genocide. Can't say that a genocide won't occur in the future (who knows?), but it's not happening now.
ewn.co.za/2016/09/15/ANALYSIS-Africa-Check-Genocide-Watch-thin-on-transparency-and-methodology

Genocide Watch is facebook right-wing tier garbage, there is no genocide here, and there are plenty of jobs and pretty much no discrimination, it's all blown completely out of proportion by crazy loud mouth Boer cunts.

Liberalism really is suicidal. It's okay, they're always the first to go.

top kek, I personally think it's because blacks are just stupid. The only was they can even get employment is through affirmative action and even then they suck.

I'm glad someone else realizes how inbred the average Jew is. They really should open their borders up to refugees to increase their genetic diversity. :^)

Gauteng actually faggot. couldn't be any less liberal either. I challenge you to step out of your moms basement and realize the blecks, as retarded as they fucking are, they're not going to butcher you.

It was a poor analogy being made, but it was basically just a very roundabout way of saying that blacks have lower IQs than whites

Poese.

It's the start of genocide. All the unreported white farm murders. Every year our numbers will decline until there is fuck all left.

>They really should open their borders up to refugees to increase their genetic diversity. :^)

Surely Israel's population would benefit from some of that hybrid vigor. Imagine how vibrant the culture would be if only they were more African. They could have Talmudic drum circles for every interracial gay marriage. So progressive.

I take it just like in all places rich white liberals refuse to see how real life is for the lower class whites and preach down to them that they're just racists.

4 blacks came into my home 3 years ago and murdered my grandfather. I hope you live through the same pain. I hope a horde of feral niggers rape your daughter in front of you. You must get killed in the slowest most agonizing way possible.

Idiot tin foil hat retard, it's still not Genocide, it's just crime, and ALL South Africans fall under it.

No fucking wonder NO country on earth would accept a white refugee, lunatics.

> muh farm murders
you do realize this is a drop in the ocean compared to black on black violence / murders in the townships

Your lack of securing your property is not fucking Genocide, shit for brains.

Are there any studies on middle class African Americans IQ?

This guy gets it.

You other SA posters are fucking idiots.
>muh braais
>muh epic comfy white privilege lololol

Pull your heads out of your arses and wake up. There is going to be racial bloodshed and your fucking "nak fuck it this is just how Africa works" attitude is not going to save you or your friends and family.

White South Africans are the refugees that Europe should be taking.

Please emmigrate to Australia with the rest of the insufferable fidget spinning cucks. white Saffers like you are even worse than niggers

NO, they DO NOT QUALIFY AS REFUGEES. They're mostly just paranoid far-right retards.

They wouldn't accept us because people like you keep denying it's happening. And youempty vessels really make the loudest noise.

Btw canada accepted a white refugee a few years ago but the Negros bitched because then they would be forced to acknowledge they are racist and killing us. Canada was forced to send them back.

I genuinely hope I never meet an arrogant cunt like you. I will fret you to the Negros.

this is not normal

Whatever dude, keep spamming Facebook with your fake Genocide shit, most South Africans are outside enjoying life.

How does this entire thing differ from, let's say, Yugoslavia? Why is the UN sleeping on these atrocities? South Africa is becoming a hell hole for white people.

They wouldn't accept us because people like you keep denying it's happening. And youempty vessels really make the loudest noise.

Btw canada accepted a white refugee a few years ago but the Negros bitched because then they would be forced to acknowledge they are racist and killing us. Canada was forced to send them back.

I genuinely hope I never meet an arrogant cunt like you. I will feed you to the Negros.

>be openly targeted by the government
>be obliged to give your land
>be greenlighted to have your entire family murdered because of your skin color

Yeah, retards, sure.

Jesus dude. You're a fuckin piece of work.

>just accept that they are not going to butcher you.

>Yeah they butchered my grandpa.

>muh not genocide. Lock your doors.

Fuck you deserve to be stuck here. Even saying this shit as a troll is disgusting.

there will be no "blood shed" or slaughter of whites you stupid faggot. the worst that will happen that it will be a slow transformation where whites will be forced out for economic reasons. stop reading the bullshit these neck bearded virgins shit postin their moms basements

>IQ of 140 is not well above average anymore
Someone doesn't understand how bell curves work. 140+ is as rare now as it was 50 years ago, and it's that way by design.

Unless you count internet IQ tests, then everyone is a genius.

Idiot retards must succeed in higher education at the cost of capable students!

No it's not, White Genocide isn't real, and anyone posting/preaching about it is laughed at, it's a joke.

Brandon Huntley was booted from Canada after the government appealed (Thankfully) coming to its senses.

Basically Whites in SA like to use the Genocide card to appeal to sympathy, it's not real, it never was, it never will be.

Yeah "economic reasons" like the black government telling the Boers that they have to give up their land. Just like they're telling whites that they have to give up their mines.

So is it the SA Antifa reddit board you're from? Which user are you? I'm pretty sure I have your name. Its always so funny to see Communists vehemently denying that they're murdering the people they are in fact murdering.

So, all those dead white farmers just butchered themselves, right Schlomo?

Fuck off, diamond merchant.

I dare you to go walk down eastern Johannesburg right fucking now at any time of day

Jesus. If you can't see the writing on the wall by now then there is nothing I can say to get through to you.

Good luck out there faggot, you're going to need it.

It's true that at the moment there is no overt, organized genocide against whites in this country.
However, given the
>obviously race-motivated killings of white farmers
>blatant, violent racism of political leaders like Malema
>Calls by same political leaders to take white lands by force
>Pro-marxist, pro-radical, anti-white/western values propaganda in schools
>The fact that our (black) population is growing rapidly and our economy is on the point of entering an actual decline, means that our ridiculously bloated welfare state - 3 million taxpayers, 17 million dependents - WILL collapse at some point in the near future, and what happens then? Who do you think the govt. and govt. controlled media will blame, and what do you think the starving millions will do?
I don't think our concerns are exactly baseless.

Just a few days ago, a teacher from my school (grade 12 btw), whom I knew quite well, was killed in his home by a gang of blacks. He was a rugby coach, a friendly, honest, affable Anglo who everyone liked. He was tortured to death over the course of hours while his children were forced to watch. They beat him with his own golf clubs and penetrated his head with a wireless drill. He's still in the ICU, brain damaged, and we don't know what he'll be when he comes out.

Meanwhile, my school just carried on as usual. A white girl was brutally raped and killed while walking her dog in the public park a few months ago. We're getting used to these things happening.

Yeah you fight the power eff proxy shill. I pray for your murder. THEN I will also scream it's not a genocide, traitors must die first.

This.

You're a fucking troll. And even for a troll, this is absolutely disguisting. Evaluate yourself.

IT'S JUST FUCKING CRIME RELATED ALL RACES SUFFER BECAUSE OF CRIME, you're not special snowflakes because you're WHITE.

SAY IT WITH ME: White Genocide IS NOT REAL

Why do you take the time out of your day to vpn on this shit board anyway? What could possibly motivate you to do something so retardedly pointless?

The holocaust isn't real. You're not special because you're Jewish.
Its just crime.

Just do it pussy, I bet you fucking won't coward.

Black are disproportionate to the amount of crime they commit to whites. That is suffering because a large amount of it is targeting whites. Including things like rape. Which I don't know if you know people absolutely hate.

>it never was
Anglo pls, the Boer wars say otherwise. Need I remind you of all the dead Boers at the many concentration camps? Over 26,000 Boers died there in just two years, and that's just the women and children.

Christians have turned everyone's brains into shit.

South African whites live in white gated communities in the most literal sense, some of them just don't come in contact with the savages.

>have to maintain massive fence
>have to maintain vicious guard dog trained to kill black people
>guns everywhere because you never know when Abu points a knife at your throat
>"blown out of proportion"

But then I suppose coloureds don't suffer the same sort of targeted manslaughter.

Okay then faggot. White on black crime in SA is so minimal. Black on white crime is fucking astronomical. Defend. And don't say it's a class thing you Marxist shit Lord. There are white squatter camps now with zero crime

Oh didn't you know?
There is no such thing as rape in a Communist utopia. Workers own the means of production, so vagina belongs to everyone. Ownership is theft, goy.

you faggots need to understand the difference between violent crime and white genocide. as I said before the number of blacks getting muredered in SA is far higher than the number whites being murdered (although they are probably within proportion). read up on township violence. I read about that teacher from Bishops, didnt know it was that hectic.

>Why are white people
stopped right there

Fuck off, I'll bet you 1000 Euro Netherlands would IMMEDIATELY deport any racist white fuck from South Africa who arrives and asks Asylum, they'd probably jail them as well.

And hate is just the people undermining the government. We can't have that.

>pretty much no discrimination
Lmao does BEE not count as discrimination in the job market? Even the fucking blacks complain about it now that they power outages weekly and their food spoils.

Why do subhuman libtards keep larping as afrikaners now? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Whites are being tortured and killed in their homes because blacks see us as legitimate targets who deserve it. How do you not grasp that this is genocidal?

Well, to be fair. They're also to blame for why genocide happens and they take a blind eye to it in the West. So those people are no different than the Africans doing the genocide.

by income bracket, IQ differences by race drop to almost nothing. Actually it's the other way around, when controlling for IQ, racial differences in salary drop to just a few hundred dollars a year. Same basic thing though.
I know Sowell has a piece on it somewhere on youtube if you want confirmation, I believe it was either on Firing Line, or his interview with some black reporter.

It's just violent crimes, it happens to everyone here, there is no black boogyman trying to genocide Whites, you sound insane and extremely bigoted.

Blacks kill each other everywhere in the world, they're subhumans and thats what they do.
Blacks however are specifically targeting whites, again as they do everywhere in the world. The difference is that the government is turning a blind eye to this violence being perpetrated against the white Boer minority. They are ignoring the fact that these deaths are contributing to the demographic decline of this small minority group. More so the government is enacting policy which specifically harms them, these are multiple prongs of the same attack.
Taking away the land of the people, turning a blind eye to them being murdered, letting their population shrink into nothing. That is state sponsored genocide.

Why are you so against minority rights, user? Thats pretty bigoted.

>extremely bigoted

fucking nigger apologist, go to eastern Johannesburg at any fucking time of day you fucking coward. I'd give you 10,000$ if I still lived in the dystopic nightmare if you even managed to survive an hour.

>as I said before the number of blacks getting muredered in SA is far higher than the number whites being murdered
No shit retard, there are far more of them.

>(although they are probably within proportion)
It isn't proportionate you stupid fuck, that's why it's a genocide and not a crime problem. They don't just kill Whites either, they torture them for hours, sometimes days. The fucking cartels in mexico don't even do the shit the blacks do. Maybe you should do some reading, or just shut the fuck up since you have no idea what you're talking about.

>muh Biggot.

Call us racist and you would have graduated your indoctrination degree from Marxist university Inc. Shut the fuck up bitch tits.

There we go. Fuckboy thinks no genocide cause it sounds racist. Loool. Poespoep.

>Lets lower edu standards because idiots are not keeping up

lol

even the most retarded blecks are starting to understand it's not the fault of the evil white man that unemployment is at 40% and they have to shit in buckets everyday. ANC have failed them. if you chat to a fellow negro he will tell you that this country needs whites.

One thing i will say though, if EFF ever come in to power, im booking out ASAP

Go be a nigger somewhere else

>It's just violent crimes
Keep telling yourself that. Whatever it takes to sleep at night hey

Do you not know what the internet is? Do you know what statistics and census are? Whites don't need to believe in the boogeyman. They have liveleak. They have crime statistics. They have a brain. They can make distinctions between what is racist and what is just facts. Crimes do happen. Explain to me how 13% of the population does more crime for their population than any other percentage or ethnicity? Is it bigoted if I went and forward some .gov statistics for you? Would you even look at them? Form a counter argument or explanation?

>if EFF ever come in to power, im booking out
On that we can certainly agree

>Form a counter argument or explanation?
wytes be rayciss

>even the most retarded blecks are starting to understand it's not the fault of the evil white man that unemployment is at 40%
No they fucking aren't you stupid larping waste of spunk. The ANC still has a huge majority and a ton of support ESPECIALLY among the youth.

Please, just stop fucking typing. You're worse than the proxy fags. Why the fuck do you feel the need to air an opinion on something you have NO IDEA about. It's cringeworthy.

>Das racist.

You fucking nigger. 80k whites have been slaughtered, at least, since the anc government took over. Honestly people like you should be shot.

Show me ONE fucking white fuck from South Africa who successfully argued white genocide to an Asylum board.

They all get booted the fuck out, and told to go fix their fucking country, instead of being paranoid racists.