Alright...

Alright, let me start with saying that I'm not a very religious person and that I don't really believe in prophecies or things like that. Recently though, I've been drawn to the cult of Kek and the song Shadilay for a few reasons: there are a lot of strange coincidences in the song Shadilay (for example the album from which it's taken is called P.E.P.E, it talks about a group of "confused rebel cells" and more importantly about freedom).Another strange thing is this cult about Kek, an ancient Egyptian god who had the form of a frog. I'm not a religious man, but holy shit, has Sup Forums actually drawn the attention of a benevolent chaos god? Furthermore the lyrics of Shadilay seem some sort of prophecy/cult chant: "Se sei stella fatti vedere"/"If you are a star show yourself"; "In cielo e in fondo al mare io ti crederó"/"In the sky and down in the sea I'll believe you". It's almost as if this song was made for our current social and political situation: a time of chaos in which a group of confused rebel people (stars) find someone/something to follow, even though they're considered madmen by many

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zvgkGewzUq4
youtube.com/watch?v=5FU2nG9gTlc
pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg
twitter.com/KibBitzLaw
youtube.com/watch?v=I_yalQP1fKg
youtube.com/watch?v=lxZpEFJhO6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek is here on earth and on this thread

Could you explain to me what do you actually believe? Do you think Kek is actually a god? Or maybe something else, like the product of people's hopes and dreams or shit like that.

Bump

Witnessed,KEK wants this to bump

Praise Kek

Praise Kek

Could you enlighten me about Kek? You see, I'm not a religious person, but all of these "coincidences" got me curious

Lurk moar faggot.

ya know what. I'll help

I've lurked, listened to "kekistan" songs, and tried to analyse the meaning in the words of Shadilay; I wanted to hear directly Sup Forums's opinion

well, first off. KNOW YOUR MEME! youtube.com/watch?v=zvgkGewzUq4

youtube.com/watch?v=5FU2nG9gTlc

Go here
That will give you the basic gestalt
Most people on Sup Forums (myself included) consider Kekistan a bastardization of Kek. Normies stole the meme but oh well.

Thanks, but I already know Pepe's origins and how he became sort of Kek's prophet

want to know how I know you're from r*ddit?

There is no benevolent chaos. It is simply chaos.

Yeah, I would really like to hear that. Please explain of I seem someone from reddit

So pretty much Kek is chaos itself? Does he represent the bad and the good of chaos?

So Kekistan is not really linked to the cult of Kek?

I think the Kekistan flag was originally from Sup Forums but the whole Kekistan thing became popular on someone's Youtube channel and he spread it all over. I don't really know fully how it all caught outside of here because I don't follow those people. Kek memes are a lot less popular around here than they used to be because the Kekistan people made it cringeworthy.

I think there are two sides of kek.

So the true Kekistans believe in Kek and are Sup Forumsacks, while the false ones call themselves Kekistans just so they can think they are a part of a cult?Two sides of Kek means that he is both evil and good?

I'm not going so far as to call anyone a "true believer" since it's all ironic memery but the guys who started carrying Kekistan flags at protest marches and that kind of stuff is kind of making the whole thing look bad so people are moving on. I personally think it's just Kek testing the faith of his followers, so I will stay true regardless.

checked and bomped Kek wants us to school the newfag

The link you gave me made things much clearer to me. Basically Kek is some sort of force that is the direct product of Sup Forums's wishes? So calling Kek a god would be incorrect because he's our creation?

To some extent yes, but he is an ancient egyptian god of chaos, so most would say that he is working his will through us

KEK demands clarity among the pure! purge the false believers!

Well your thread is dropping digits nicely

Kek arrives on Sept 23rd. Have 40 days of purity before the black sun on August 21, so that is being pure from July 12th onward.

yes Kek has a female counterpart named Kauket or Keket. Before the world was formed, there was a watery mass of dark, directionless chaos. In this chaos lived the Ogdoad of Khmunu, four frog gods and four snake goddesses of chaos. These deities were Nun and Naunet (water), Amun and Amaunet (invisibility), Heh and Hauhet (infinity) and Kek and Kauket (darkness). The chaos existed without the light, and thus Kek and Kauket came to represent this darkness.

I think he more appropriately represents karmic chaos. Random and unexpected shit happening to people who fucking deserve it.

Basically he was already there but we "woke him up", almost like an Elder God in a H.P.Lovecraft's story?

Yes. The digits are with you friend. I suggest you continue on the path.

no, like there are two groups in the kekistan community

A miracle truly happened in 2016.

You'd have to be a fool to believe otherwise.

Or massively butthurt.

So many here believe different things: to you he's some sort of cosmic "justice", to others he's a chaos god

youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg

The Cheshire Cat, the Blind Idiot God, Pepe, The Primordial Darkness, The Raiser Up of Light, Kek.

The King Come Down.

I admit it, I wasn't expecting Trump to win the elections, it was truly like a miracle

>It will happen when the weather cools.

>That's when they'll make their move.

>The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.

>They're trying to force God's hand.

>Watch for these signs:

>Three branches will become one.

>An island will drift away.

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

>The star will gorge itself on clay.

>Idols will speak and move about.

>The black flag will fly above the dome.

>The belly of the dragon will drip water.

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

>A rock will stand on seven hills.

>The ravens will starve.

>The bear will leave its cave forever.

>The rod and the ring will strike.

kinda sad you cant feel God, So you pick an online frog character created by autists

This is the truth you seek italianfag to understand this read through the tweets they explain it all twitter.com/KibBitzLaw

So the Kekistans are divided in two groups

checked.this is the 3rd get in this thread Keks will DEMANDS we teach

Call it what you want, but that "justice" still uses chaos as a medium. If it was true chaos, then the swamp would stand to occasionally benefit from it. Instead they have been in maximum damage control for close to two years now.

I came here as a scholar, wanting to learn. Furthermore I'm not interested in the gods that we have now: the God of the Christians has too many rules about "sin"; Allah is a genocidal maniac and there's no way I's become a Jew

x)

Exactly, and it looks like this thread caught His attention OP

Welp, knowing that there the possibility that an Elder God is looking at me is strange

A bit late to the party, aren't you? Cult of Kek is dead and the Orange reality show clown is just another deep state trick

Kek is dead and normies killed him.

>66
>Call it what you want, but that "justice" still uses chaos as a medium. If it was true chaos, then the swamp would stand to occasionally benefit from it. Instead they have been in maximum damage control for close to two years now.

wtf is with all these digits popping up in this thread about Kek?
I am starting to legit freak out.

And I saw three unclean spirits like FROGS come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
~ Revelation ch.16:13-14
THE BIBLE LITERALLY MENTIONS MEMES HELPING START WW3

haha desu you cant kill an ancient primordial chaos god

Trump is a chaotic man, who would be better to herald this chaos god than him?

Hark my Sup Forumsros these words.
Normies die and Trolls die,
one day we'll die ourselves,
but this Meme of praise will never die
of he who has keks gained.
So fear not the coming twilight
when giants and gods collide,
for when once more the Memes shines in our hands
then truly we are heroes beneath the heavens.

It's a fine day to die...

the curse of Trump is very real KEK will inflict massive damage on you it is certain

youtube.com/watch?v=I_yalQP1fKg

if you want to learn.

Were the plagues truly meant to bring Pharaoh to heel? Do you believe the unreliable Hebrew narrators of the Torah? Or were they instead a manifestation of chaos, originating on the Nile, meant to drive the Hebrews out of Egypt? Results matter. The result was the Hebrew exodus from Egypt. Kek: 1. YHWH: 0

Try me, autismo. Used to dissect frogs in physiology class. Just one quick jab at the frog's spine on the back of his neck and it's rendered motionless. Can still feel pain though, and that's when the fun starts

yes, KEK is showing you the light before dawn. Shadilay

So you think Kek is both a saviour and an harbinger of doom

youtube.com/watch?v=lxZpEFJhO6k

There is nothing to do, and there is no where to go. There is nothing to be, and there is no one to know.

The Moses story is intriguing, but my excerpt was from the New Testament not the (((Torah))). It mentions how frog-like "spirits" cause the mobilization of armies for Armageddon. Very weird.

Another Sup Forumsacks said that Kek has two faces/natures. If Trump is one face of Kek, who will the other be then? And will he be the "good" face or the "evil"

Seems like it. But the doom leads (in the biblical account) to the paradise of the reborn, purified New Earth.

>benevolent

Basically Kek will destroy the old world order to put in its place a new and better one

You have been blessed, for seeking the truth.

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

>11
>Basically Kek will destroy the old world order to put in its place a new and better one

again the digits pop up...

I have thoughts on that. If you imagine the dawn of Christianity, there are two types of people responsible for it. The ones setting the rules initially, and then the ones who follow. Most of us here would fall under the first type. Kek works best among the anonymity of the chans. We threw our hearts open to chaos, allowing digits to guide our hands and witnessed a political system in panic over something they couldn't understand.

Kekistan are the followers. They witnessed our power and grasped at what little of it they could understand. They ARE reddit cancer. However, every movement needs its useful idiots and I feel that, when the day comes, their attention seeking will lead our enemies to their door.

This is weird, it's either a strange coincidence or I've been blessed by a chaos god

yeah be sure to post your article here when its done

So basically theres going to be an abundance of happenings however not the end of times itself just wars and natural disasters?

Your starting date is September 23, 2017 so that means that 1260 days later would be March 6, 2021.

It is just a coincidence.

That said, our reality is a simulation, so it's probably a programmed coincidence.

Do you think it would be possible to explain to these normies what Kek is actually about?

Fuck no lol

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Special Needs, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the CNN comments section, and I have over 333 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Ebaums World forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies on Reddit and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over 777 ways, and that’s just with my l33t typing skillz.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed fidget spinning, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the teachers confiscated items drawer and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You went full Shia LaPoof. You never go full Shia LaPoof.

You think you can beat weaponized autistism? Thats where you're wrong, kiddo.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

What does this mean? Will something happen on these dates?

>22
I don't believe in coincidences. Not when stuff like this happens over and over again.

If they make a church for kek I will both laugh and cry.

>posting an old version of my meme

Please update it user

>tfw /r/T_D fags made all my kek memes worthless

It's sad though: they're basically fools that don't understand the thing that they're worshiping

September marks the sporadic happenings around the world

NATO v Russia, China, North Korea
Vietnam will also be in the mix.

Volcanoes and earthquakes will eurupt thats all i know but doesnt mark end. This is the "pain" the women goes through for 9 months

They will only believe what their local news or buzzfeed articles they read on facebook

And at the end basically someone or Kek himself will put all back together?

I wouldn't waste my time. The type of personality that it takes to drape a kekistan flag around yourself and splash pictures of it all around the internet, is contradictory to true kekism. That being said, our influence over that number should not be dismissed.

>00
>If they make a church for kek
oh shit...

So it seems, not sure what will happen then but the devil flees for 1000 years it says

"Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, nholding in his hand the key to othe bottomless pit1 and a great chain. 2 And he seized pthe dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and qbound him for a thousand years, 3 and threw him into othe pit, and shut it and rsealed it over him, so that she might not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were ended. After that he must be released for a little while."

CHECKED. this is the 5th get for OP looking for answers, KEK has revealed Himself to OP, continue your quest for knowledge italianfag it is KEK's will

i sprinkle shadilay on everyone

You sprinkle poo

So it's both a negative and positive thing: they're idiots that do not understand Kek but they would be ready to listen to a true believer speaking.

Kek=god
Pepe=The Son
Sup Forums autistic friend simulator=the holy spirit
Sup Forums=disciples

Praise kek

check and praise

Exactly. The people who got the ball rolling on the old religions were not themselves followers of the dogmas they established.

Basically evil will return one day, almost as if to bring some sort of Apocalypse?