Maybe the last hope of a white and straight europe

Maybe the last hope of a white and straight europe.

Last hope of getting your toilet cleaned as supposed to user.

Hopeless. Poles are retards.

...is to split Poland between Germany and Russia?

How would that help

Maybe, but I`m still looking for a job outside from Poland, cuz im poor as fck + young, so im screwed.

For now I cant wait few years, to get our economy right.

>muh based Poles
Stop this shit meme. Western Europeans are the only Europeans. Slavs are genetically incapable of creating the types of civilisations that we can. Once we die out, Europe is finished. You actually think Bulgarians and Romanians will be able to build, what we've built? Top kek.

Nice d&c kike.

the german autism regime would ruin it and fill it with refugees

why tho

Poorfag

We had far more advanced civilization than you until 16th century

Faith saved them

You faggots just legalised fag marriages.
When the time comes, I'll stand on the border and while you're all begging for asylum in Poland I'll be checking your post history, your Facebook and anything that is even remotely left will mean you're going back to your shit hole.
Those who stayed true to western civilization shall be granted asylum.

why do we always have to rely on poles to clean up our shit?

sobiesky saves europe now they gotta do it again? cmon cucks!

Fuck off. Poland cares about Polish interests.
We cared about you enough before l, and we were betrayed by you enough before

this
we saved europe from islam once, you repayed by betraynig us, now its your problem

Stop making these threads Homo.
If you want to taste Poland come here on your vacation and leave your precious Euros in here.

>drunk slavs
>literally mini russia

no

Is that toilet cleaned already?
No? Then stfu and get to work.

>cuck flags trying to make fun of Poland
>2017

I will not miss your shitposting in 10 years when muslims gonna kill the last of you

It wasn't FAR more advanced, it was probably the same if not slightly better here. The civilians had it better, at least.

Plumbing does not equal Indian street cleaner.

Mini russia? Is that a fucking joke. It has to be.

Poles are the saviours of Eur-

Poles are literally more cucked than Swedes. The only reason they're not blacked is because they lack the IQ to build attractive economies.

Should i move to Polska? Will they accept me? Blonde haired blue eyed working age skilled qualified male asking here. Not english