youtube.com/watch?v=K5_u-R3_dIg

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VelN5
youtube.com/watch?v=kQAPZ4Ohogg
youtu.be/6LjKfs7MjYE
youtube.com/watch?v=EBHsGIKqnkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

neat

Like all the concepts and future ideas the US had back in the 80s but no money to do it

Remember the AN-94

>RUSSIA REVEALS THE AESTHETICS OF THEIR NEXT GENERATION OF SOLDIER
u fucking commie why are u posting Russia threads they are our real enemy, they hired those shitskins in Rotherham where 1400 of our underage girls were raped and what are those next generation soldiers everyone knows russians are poor drunk slav-niggers

I have a /k/ boner

where's the vodka dispenser

I have an urge to pick up a can...

Looks like something from Tokusatsu.

YOBA tier

look like some faggot played to much call of futy

so halo?

looks like total shit

AMERICA REVEALS THE AESTHETICS OF THEIR NEXT GENERATION OF SOLDIER (AND ITS BEAUTIFUL)

I could make myself look like a better super solider with a 3D printer and an old jumpsuit

MAAAXIMUUM TOVARISH

Its the stig

>russia feels irrelevant
>release some bullshit, that will not be implemented as said or implyed
>vatniks and idiots cheer, while ignoring all the other stuff that was promised before that
>if "good" news wears off, reapeat at step one

That gun was so good in bad company 2

fake and gay

whats wrong with the AN-94?

Kek

I'm happy for the four soldiers in the entire army that will get to wear it

oh yeah, that's a real topical comparison there you illiterate burgerlard
a fucking soviet gun, and a meme PROTOTYPE "complex"
fuck outta here with your usual amerinigger damage control

this

lfmao Russia as a country will never be able to afford that even with 100% military spending.

A suit like that is only viable if it costs more to train a troop than the suit is worth.Specialized units might be worth the investment, but grunts are cheap and replaceable.

too expensive

never going to happen

Thats not bad. But does this shit ever actually go in to production?

So essentially all they've done is designed sci-fi armor. Remember when Obama announced that we were "building iron man" years ago? Some stupid animated video was made with a soldier wearing paintball armor and deflecting bullets.

Is it a power armor? Because the US has power armor.
We Enclave now

says the country that cant even keep its police stations open becuz u gib all muneys to inbred shitskins

Thats either a female or a homosexual in that armor. Look like thin and sickly it looks.

Did you just assume xir's gender?

can another cold war just start already this semi cold war where everything is economic and hacking attacks is boring as fuck

It's a mannequin. If you ever find a small enough power source for the thing your soldiers wont need to be buff anymore.

Best gun in the whole game by far.

...you just sneak up from behind and hold E

I think this is desinformation of enemies

I think Ratnik will evolve into star wars type armor.

And like everything else of high tech in Russia, they will make 5 copies due to lack of funds.

I always use power armour

Kek

Time to shoot some covenants

This shit is getting freaky.

This is honestly terrifying and because of you drampfle-doodles nothing will be done to stop it. I can imagine it now, in 10 years after Drifsp is done ruining the country, his master Putin exploiting the US's weaken state and ordering hundreds of thousands of these things into the US and it's allies. Killing indiscriminately, probably hacking everything in sight with those fucking techno wrist things, there'll be no stopping them.

It is not a joke to say my children's blood will be on your guys' hands for voting for a buffoon clownish populist so incompetent and willing to bow to Russian ambitions of conquest instead of someone who would take their office seriously. It's sick, just sick.

Reminds me of Battlefield 2142.

Russians wont survive your outback or your nature. Plus, you guys have aussie-redneck ingenuity. And spiders. You got dis m8.

Fuck, you're right.
2142 is coming boyos.

how is he supposed to aim?
there is literally no way he can get any sort of cheek or chin weld to look down the sights, even if you put an open holographic like an eotech, there is no way he can get his eye close enough to be in line with it
>inB4 superslavs with real-time projected shit inside the helmets

Based Ivan

Looking forward seeing russkies wrecking globalist kike zog assholes in the face of nato and the American army

Got bless the motherland

Relax, wozzo. Russia is not going to do shit with its roleplaying armor. You can get worried AFTER they show footage of entire russian units donning it. AKA never.

>owl

Explain

Why the fuck would they make another line if they have very good Ratnik system?

Also like most of show's this shit would look completely different than finished product but in all honesty fuck hi-tech Russia, you are best when you stick to old ragged and rugged shit and you know it.

You're next on the list bitch.

Strong military which doesn't serve the nation.
This is Russia in a nutshell.

>"Battlefield 2142 is set in an "ice age" period of the Earth in the 22nd century (near the midpoint of that time period), where the PAC (Pan-Asian Coalition) and EU (European Union) forces fight for the remaining pieces of habitable land in North Africa and the Middle East that the ice age has not devoured in a conflict known as The Cold War. "

>yet another FUTURE SOLDIER concept

russia doesn't even have enough money to give their troops matching uniforms.

Not sure that Russia is actually trying to thwart globalism though. Looks like Russia is actually trying to bring the Asian block together in their own Union, so it can be merged later with the European Union, South American Union, African Union, but not the North Ameircan union, because Fuck you, thats why.

>Russia invades Australia
>Aussies burn down Sydney and retreat into the outback
>Comrade General: Aw fuck. I know where this is going.

Heckler & Koch makes better stuff.

Russians are all poorfags that are too cowardly to rebel and become smaller independent nations that are wealthy.

this is what happens when a biker and the call of duty advanced warfare models are mixed together

That's not even ballistic, it's just mainly for fucking cosplay.

Kek

From where you put the vodka in there?

You can see there's some exoskeleton support running down the side of the legs. It is basically their answer to the TALOS except the latter is already in the working prototype phase rather than just a concept mannequin.

I'd rather they stick to just triangles or hexagons though. It irritates me to see them being mixed together for no good reason.

>overlapped plate armor, susceptible to frag and oblique shots slipping between them
>helmet attachments that already exist and are fielded by the US
>combat shirt no different from what the US already uses
>AK in a tacticool bullpup conversion, of which there are many on the US market
>"future"

Call me when I can buy an NIJ LIV equivalent plate that weighs 2lbs. Small arms development is completely stagnating at anything more advanced than LSAT, and the armor industry hasn't produced anything of note since 2004~
They might as well have just put together a future solider concept from a gear queer thread on /k/.

>archive.is/VelN5
>A 15-year long mini ice age could be due to hit the Northern hemisphere in just four years as the sun prepares for 'hibernation' - triggering a barrage of cataclysmic events.

America actually has working iron man Talos suits.

youtube.com/watch?v=kQAPZ4Ohogg

Russia is basically on Iran levels of propaganda when it comes to weapon systems. Most of what they claim is not real and never will be for them, that country will cease to exist long before they actually reach these levels.

>first in space
>biggest bomba
>biggest planes
>first in everything
>plays chess, nay underwater blindfolded pick-up sticks
>jewish pogroms, nay AIPAC
>gulags, nay gibmedats
>steamrolls dissent, nay cossets BLM terrorists...

why do burgers not see through the bald-headed lies they've been fed by the zionists that have cuckholded them since the late 40's?

When did Putin start playing Halo?

uhhhh, why does dude in picture have german flag asshole

it is ballistic but it is weaponized cosplay to be honest. But it shows that you can make futuristic body armor from currently available materials without coming back to WW1 chest piece design and a fucking motorbike helmet.

That's sexy. Tfw I'll have to sit in my frozen foxhole in the middle of a forest when sexy Russians eventually capture my capital. Feels kind of bad, man.

how do you breathe in that thing?

>American education

The future is here
youtu.be/6LjKfs7MjYE

Looks like the armor from interstellar marines

Like a fish, its filled with vodka

The US should start making those helmets for the troops though.

US already is doing exoskeletons, so full plate armor might be what that plane ballistic mask and visor is up against

Liquid breathing. It continuously pumps a mixture of perfluorocarbon and vodka into your lungs.

Don't need that, just acquired target and suit arms follow and lock on guiding the gun in hand for perfect acc

/thread

How are you supposed to look through the sights with that helmet?

jews didn't have control till LBJ
actually

incorrect, it's not a woman giving a man her load to carry in a drill

WE IZ PAC N SHIIIEEETTT

Digital sights. On the visor? Like google glass. It could probably even zoom in better.

also
>on EU side, when using heavy armour you turn into a nigger
>on PAC you turn into a russian
looks like the jap user was right

That's nothing. Literally. It's most likely just plastic with a matte finish for propaganda purposes. Meanwhile, DARPA has actually shown live tests of 50. Bullets that lock on to human targets and steer mid flight, low orbit drones that can travel from LA to the UK in 13 minutes, carrying a payload. An actual gauss cannon, and lasers powerful enough to down jets. If that's what they show us, imagine what they don't. Russia btfo.

Oh shit, the Deus Ex triangles

Looks cool but pic related is what I am looking forward to seeing in the future.

mfw Germany got only the solider of the future project, that means put as many shit stuff on your regular camo suit.

>> Mfw no walking Titan yet and in the future only a gay robo dog

youtube.com/watch?v=EBHsGIKqnkQ

Yes the bullets that can be controlled while in flight

I hate that hexagon/triangle texture shit. The other uniforms look better.

kek