What does Sup Forums think of Steven Crowder? Is he redpilled?

What does Sup Forums think of Steven Crowder? Is he redpilled?

I'd say so...

Even if hes not perfect hes the best I'm aware of, and he calls out muslims and liberals, so why not?

Ask Rogan

>Steven Crowder
fuck his fucking hairline, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

he's a bit loud desu

shill for the jew

Eh, he's a good stepping stone for normies into redpill land.

can be pretty cringe sometimes but often quality content

He's 70% there. He puts a shit ton of stock into standard establishment republicanism, but he does have his own beliefs and the ability to back most of them up fairly well. I can at least respect that.

He's fighting the good fight, just like McInnes, Molyneux, and co.

Ask them which YouTuber with any traction they like and they'll come up speechless. Shareblue is filling boards like this with tons of shills to make the New Right turn against each other.

It's fine that we have both a Red Ice TV, and a Steven Crowder, There can be a spectrum.

autistic controlled opposition retard

and 90% of the time i confuse him for philip defranco

This desu, good entry level YouTuber that doesn't seem to get into eceleb drama. Jared is better though

>Is he redpilled?
No

He's too redpilled.

Anyone remember that stream where he beat the jew with a lead pipe?

>interviews a pro fighter
>pro fighter gives his educated opinion on his own field (fighting)
>NO I DISAGREE AND MY OPINION IS WORTH AS MUCH AS YOURS BECAUSE I LIFT WEIGHTS AND DO JEWJITSU AT MY LOCAL STRIPMALL ON WEEKENDS
he's an obnoxious faggot

>christfag post-racial zionist
>"redpilled"

He's like someone's grampa who found 2008's hottest memes and can't wait to show the kids.

He's THICC!

Pretty funny and fucks with leftists hard.

Watching him infiltrate feminist propaganda meetings in drag was a riot.

Thumbs up from me.

I would definitely say good entry level, he was my entry level into the right wing.

Blue Pilled
Slide Tread

Mcinnes is a bit too much of an asshole and a bit degenerate with his aggression sometimes.

Molyneux is good, but it upsets me he made a vid on flat earth but dismissed the talk as "just religious BS" while ignoring all points

Care to actually mention where he FAILS at something, rather than a BS label like that?

he isn't blue pilled...

hes allowed to disagree, and disagree doesn't mean accusing him of being wrong

how is he bluepilled???

>Care to actually mention where he FAILS at something
i wouldnt be able to bring up examples because i dont watch him, or faggy youtubers in general, on a day-to-day basis.
care to mention where he actually SUCCEEDS at something?