Sup Forums LIVE WATCH THREAD: MIKA & JOE ADDRESS "BLEEDING FACE" CONTROVERSY

@5 minutes Mika and Joe will address the "bleeding face" facelift incident involving President Trump.

livenewschat.eu/politics/
livenewschat.eu/politics/

Youtube stream(about 4 minutes delay)

youtube.com/watch?v=rYx17WSPz8I
youtube.com/watch?v=rYx17WSPz8I

Other urls found in this thread:

dailykos.com/story/2016/12/21/1613261/-What-Really-Happened-to-Lori-Klausutis-Everything-Joe-Scarborough-Does-NOT-Want-Viewers-To-Know
youtube.com/watch?v=pBo134nnIlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump. my mistake, the youtube link isn't delayed. They were just showing different ads.

Donald's getting ripped a new asshole.

Yeah but Joe shouldn't have done what he did in 2001

Donny Deutsch destroyed him at the beginning of the show.

Get in here people. Joe & Mika are about to come on. This is going to get ugly.

Trump about to get destroyed!

Mike and Joe should sarcastically thank him for the ratings boost and contract renewal with raise.

>REQUIRED READING
dailykos.com/story/2016/12/21/1613261/-What-Really-Happened-to-Lori-Klausutis-Everything-Joe-Scarborough-Does-NOT-Want-Viewers-To-Know

Bump

she's ugly and he looks like a cuck

Wow.

Trump had the National Enquirer harassing Mika's children and had senior administration officials tell Joe that they could kill the story (and by implication, the harassment) by calling POTUS and apologizing for their coverage.

He's finished

Tell me more about the dead intern in Joe's office

It's just another nothing burger. Bullshit whining and deflecting about vague shit implying Trump is a horrible person. This shit is ridiculous.

Mika's face is winningg, so much winningg.

interesting

j+m are certainly accomplished actors

>oh no we didn't do anything to deserve this terrible persecution

Joe reminds me of someone...

Postman Pat and his black and white cat!

No, seriously, which one of you is this?

What have you done, /pol?/

Donny is a bully. For his whole life, until the day he dies, he'll be a bully.

Like the rest of the Jew media, (((Mika))) will be getting what's coming to her soon enough

You know. I have gossip which suggests these two are not only like to party HARD, but are often the obnoxious and inappropriate kind of partiers as well. Like they have an addiction to it or something.

It's only gossip, though I'm inclined to believe it. Therefore, I can totally believe Mika inappropriately showed up to Mar-A-Lago immediately after a face lift.

He killed her?

Mika Brzezinski, part of Operation Mockingbird?

youtube.com/watch?v=pBo134nnIlc

>I heard gossip which corresponds to other gossip
>two gossips make a truth

What's really funny about this whole thing is both Joe and Mika could have had it made if they just continued supporting Trump.

But of course, they were only ever doing it because stupid Hillary imagined Trump would be the easiest candidate to defeat in the general. So once he had the nom, they were ordered to turn.

But anyways, if Joe hadn't have been so insanely psycho jealous of Trump kissing Mika that one time, they could both be riding high right now.

Instead they are comedy gold.

cool fanfic bro

This isn't science bro. This is life. And yes, when you hear the same thing all the fucking time from personal connections, it is extremely gullible to pretend there is now way it could be true.

It's just human nature. How do you think propaganda works? They repeat the same narrative over and over. It's only because you imagine the paid shills on your idiot tube to be more important than your own friends that it actually works.

Well she may have had that face lift a couple years ago, if that's the case I love the tweet even more for outing her infidelity lulz

Hillary sucks, is a disgusting and smelly human being, is dumb, and most importantly, LOST!

Deal with it.

These fucking homos. It only takes 10 seconds to make a tweet. No mention of Russia BS, they are fucking done.

Maybe, or an sex od. I recall the coroner in the case had a shady history in another state

Hillary? Who's that? Some hermit exile?

I'm a lot more worried about the president's bullying tactics.

Personally, I never believe anything until the President denies it

Wtf.

Obama droned a wedding party. Trump makes fun of a lying whore who cheated on her husband with a goofy coworker who may have murdered an intern.

There is no moral equivalence here. Your concern or offense is irrelevant.

>lying whore
>cheated
>may have murdered

Sup Forums's finest in action. Eric, is that you? Or is it Don Jr?

>dailykos.com/story/2016/12/21/1613261/-What-Really-Happened-to-Lori-Klausutis-Everything-Joe-Scarborough-Does-NOT-Want-Viewers-To-Know

Is this the only time a Sup Forumstard has cited Daily Kos unironically? You didn't even archive the link.

Guilty until proven innocent, libtard. You fuckers wanted it this way.

aww diddums, I just wanted to let you know that Trump is your president