The man made his living by joining a gang of literal pirates that steal from private citizens on a regular basis...

>The man made his living by joining a gang of literal pirates that steal from private citizens on a regular basis. He regularly kidnapped and imprisoned people for nonviolent, victimless offenses. Offenses much like "public intoxication" or "possession of marijuana" which are not actually crimes under common law but violations of statutes.
Every single is a criminal that abuses and maligns the public every single day. Every time something bad happens to a cop you can rest assured that they deserve it for leading wicked lives. They know what they are doing when they put that costume on every day.

>Every policeman literally deserves death for the evils they commit and facilitate on a daily basis. And that's not even taking into consideration dirty cops.

Why would someone say such hurtful, dirty things?

Take example of this man.

thedailybeast.com/handcuffed-man-drowns-cop-pleads-guilty-to-boating-violation

Guy's boating drunk. Good cop sees this, arrests him, cuffs him to boat. Boat tips over. Cop saves himself. Calls in radio hour later, which is probably how long it took to save himself. Couldn't save the suspect. Now facing 6 months or a hefty $500 fine for a boat infraction.

Why are liberals constantly hounding the police?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QYgbssXhQrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My greentext broke, but hopefully you are not an idiot i.e. can tell that the following text is still a part of the greentext:

>Every single is a criminal that abuses and maligns the public every single day. Every time something bad happens to a cop you can rest assured that they deserve it for leading wicked lives. They know what they are doing when they put that costume on every day.

fucking disgusting human being did you even read the story? fuck you

I read the story. I made sure to repeat what I read, as evidence that I read the story.

>My greentext broke

It's actually pretty sad how it's still your go-to retort for anything minor and insignificant.

>muh common law

Kill yourself you mentally deranged piece of shit

It's actually pretty sad how you act like you know about this board, and still don't know how to greentext.

It's hilarious since I've wasted my teenage years here. I've been on Sup Forums for over 10 years. Copying someone's text and pasting it and then greentexting it in a rush doesn't always work out well, but I'm not the one making a big deal about it.

Even greentexing isn't enough to prevent an idiot from thinking the words are mine, so what's the point?

>Boat tips over
Ok so I was attacking your over your greentext fail without reading the story. I finally read the article. It says nothing about the boat tipping over. He hit a wave and the kid flew out. Traveling at 46 mph it's pretty easy to fall out of a boat if you can't hold on to anything. Basically your thread sucks. Your reading comprehension sucks. You should probably get drunk and go boating (kill yourself).

Okay, so he fell off the boat. So what?

He was drunk, he's underaged, and he's on a boat. Those were his risks, they never left when the officer was transporting him. Don't drink on a boat.

You are not perfect either faggot, nor are those police
Judge not fuck face

None of us are perfect. Police officers make mistake. Why hold him accountable for this? You just paved my point. When you're an officer, a mistake can mean a death, it doesn't mean you should be treated as a civilian and charged with murder.

youtu.be/QYgbssXhQrM

I see this chase and a typical response and a ton of comments saying "too many cops".

This is why I bring myself to such a dumb level responding to anti-coppers, because this is where they stand. One step away from anarchist.

Small towns are full of crooked cops and football worshiping retards. Pol is a bunch of dipshits for going on about them as much as they do.

Wait OP do you, or don't you think the cop was in the wrong? You're sending mixed signals.

we should split the country into two populations: people who want cops in their lives and people who don't want cops in their lives. the people who don't want cops in their lives can all live in one place and the rest of us can live in another. then we'll see how that works out for them.

#piratelivesmatter

Very gratifying to watch. It's like civilization fighting back against the encroaching darkness.

Wtf I love cops now nigger

>Offenses much like "public intoxication" or "possession of marijuana" which are not actually crimes under common law but violations of statutes.

Statutes are laws. They're laws decided and made by legislatures and put into writing, rather than decided and made by judges in a court room.

I think these cops are in the right

Can you explain what this guy was talking about that I quoted

also its weird you say that statutes are something to be made by judges, but dont describe legislatures as something to be made by someone. judges, lawyers, same kinds of people really deep down it seems unless I'm wrong