German parliament passes social network enforcement law

Is this a fucking joke lmao, first they pass HOMOSEX, now this.
German lawmakers have passed a controversial law under which Facebook, Twitter, and other social media companies could face fines of up to €50 million ($57 million) for failing to remove hate speech. The Network Enforcement Act, commonly referred to as the “Facebook law,” was passed by the Bundestag, Germany’s parliamentary body, on Friday. It will go into effect in October.

Under the law, social media companies would face steep fines for failing to remove “obviously illegal” content — including hate speech, defamation, and incitements to violence — within 24 hours. They would face an initial fine of €5 million, which could rise to €50 million. Web companies would have up to one week to decide on cases that are less clear cut.

LINK: archive.li/yVhST

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/yVhST
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does this only apply to posts made by German citizens, or everyone? Will Merkel be able to tell FB to delete something an American posted? Or I'm assuming they only want FB to censor (hide) the post from German IP's?

They'll probably try to enforce that on everyone
Tbqh corporations need to forget about this lost country

The only party that was for both of hem was the SPD

>Bundestag
>Bundespiek
>Bundesbank
>Bundesliga
Fucking savages in Germany, fix your shitty cunt language you BUNGA BUNGA heads.

So if I was facebook I'd stop providing the service in Germany

Honestly if we're taking what has already happened into account, I've been banned upwards of 5 times or more for using the word faggot and once for saying muslims were destroying western society, all for 30 days every single one. They are already doing it, personally I feel like my right to express myself is already violated, I honestly cannot wait for the next best thing

The prefix "Bundes-" means collection, or union.
Which makes sense since Germany is a collection of 16 states, or "Bundesländer"

sorry we can't call them wibbly wobbly country counties

cant wait to see all this islamophobic white racist getting jailed

Underrated post

u have been bait posting all day.
it's time for a little break, Jimmy.

Yeah, "federal" would be a more fitting translation, but it means the same.

Why don't they do this? Why won't FB or other corporations just close their doors to countries that want to FUCK them? Cant they just disable their services to German IPs until the krautz reverse their stupid law?

Germany needs FB more than FB needs Germany.

I wasn't gonna even dignify such obvious bait with a response

Because Mark Zuckerjew is a virtue signaler, that's why his mods ban me all the time for lightly trolling

and give other platforms the market? nah theyd operate on a loss but keep their monopoly

They're going full Weimar again and we all know how that ended.

Just bring on fucking mad max already, I'm ready to start killing people

I honestly wonder what would happen if such a thing were tried in America, on the one hand I really hate facebook but I believe people have a right to express themselves even if what they are expressing I don't agree with. I'd revolt I think

How can it be legal for germany to enforce laws over an international corporation?

over an international corporation in Germany. it cant do shit internationally, but in Germany, they can do what they want

This. I don't think they can touch the American side of facebook but for the side that operates germany they have to adhere to their laws or face action.
For real though watch them go along with it because this is the sort of shit Mark Zuckerjew supports.
He's every bit as much a globalist kike as the rest

It will be laws enforced against their own people and they will have a special group of people that monitor Facebook accounts within Germany.

Merkel and Mark sat and had meetings about it, Germany is also setting up a "Ministry of Truth" to ban "fake news" or what they deem to be fake news.

lol. Just watch this shit spread through the EU faster than a rapefugee raping someone.

>He's every bit as much a globalist kike as the rest
He also has those David Rockerfella melted red eyes. He is a demon.

Literally 1984, like I'd feel bad for the germans if I didn't think they brought it on themselves.
Something needs to be done though cause you're right it's gonna spread

it's over, within the next 20 years Germany will fully change into something else entirely

How are they going to enforce it? Let's say I'm running a website on a Polish server, what are they going to do? how are German hate speech laws any more relevant to foreign webmasters than Iranian blasphemy laws?

The EU has already got shit they are trying to pass, far more archaic than any UK laws.

It's quite messed up but what can you do? The EU is a cuckold now. But people will defend the EU for some silly reason, no idea why? Maybe they like being enriched and raped? They must enjoy it.

>incitement
>defamation
>hate speech

>obviously illegal

all of those things can be totally ambiguous but i'm particularly curious how they will determine if something is defamation, in civilised countries, defamation is a civil matter and has to be tested in court.
I suppose it is really referring to sedition, its no wonder turks love to move to germany, feels just like being in an authoritarian arab shithole but with more white girls to rape

Is Poland extradition friendly with Germany? That's the only way I'd think they could go after you, no American unless our laws suddenly change is getting extradited for trolling

Wouldn't that go in conflict with freedom of speech in Usa and other countries? I mean, what they even define as " hate speech? " If i call a Negro a nigger the reverse with white people would work too?

It is in direct conflict with the first amendment.

If it's introduced to the EU then they'll penalise your government with financial sanctions until you cave in. Much like with the rapefugee quotas.

But you're right, it's not really enforceable right now, only Germans that aren't using VPN's are gon get enriched.

We dont ban information here but all our major news outlets are fake. Propaganda is forced upon us in the mainstream. What germany is doing however by silencing alternative news sources and applying propaganda is tyranny.

Just die germans

For real, rise up and fight or die at this point. those are your choices

If it wasn't for kind nigger fucking with our propaganda laws we could go after our media for being so shit, fucking king nigger

>first they pass HOMOSEX, now this.

The funny part is, that HOMOSEX got passed to cover up the censorship laws.
And it works. Everyone is applauding the faggot marriage, while nobody even noticed the NetzDG.

Hence why I said "what they deem to be fake news". So stories that go against the current MSM narrative.

It cannot be enforced in other countries currently, it can only really be enforced within the EU if the commission passes legislation which they are itching to do. But no this won't affect Americans. Germany can fine Facebook, like they fine Google and Apple and everyone else. Because only Germans are allowed to cheat on emissions and be naughty, NO ONE ELSE ALLOWED.

MUH BRATWURST! MUH EIN REICH!!!!

What if you say Volkswagen is shit on German Facebook?

Bulgaria is right here, they would rather censore some comments than lose their bigges market

Its only about "hate speech", you can critizize lifeless enteties, exept idiologys, its purely political

The great thing is that this is just the thin end of the wedge. Once (((social media))) have been reigned in they'll come for sites like plebbit (if it isn't included already), then sites without registration.
I would guess that we have another 2-3 years before Sup Forums will be attacked

>law comes into effect
>spam fb with millions of hate speech flags on innocuous shit
2 outcomes:
1. they can't handle it, end up deleting everyones pics. Public pissed.
2. Get fined hundreds of millions for not taking everything down

profit???

Ja, wer wer wer hat uns verraten?
Das waren doch, sag mal waren das nicht?
Ja ganz genau! Sozialdemokraten

Oi, take that back to Saudi Arabia thank you very much! This is Europe, we speak English here, not Arabic.

Germany is like, trans dimensional hyper cucked now.

t. Suckdick Khan

Someday as you can never hold people in contempt for long. Trump knows whats up though he will dismantle king Obongos policies every chance he gets.

All big western countries are slowly but surely move into semi authoritarian states with fake democracy now.
It's been proven again and again democracy only works under homogeneous white states but since whites are refusing to reproduce and these developed western countries need 3 world workforce your precious freedom of speech is the first thing to be removed.

What is the law exactly?

big fines for not deleting "hatespeech" fast enough on social media

>archive.li/yVhST
obviously they haven't translated the bill to English yet

Facebook:
>IP range bans Germany
>German cucks can only log in with VPN/proxy

>law goes into effect
>Sup Forums and other places raid german pages with hate speech
>mods can't handle the sudden influx of thousands of nigger faggots posting racist frog memes
>Germany btfo

why would anybody need facebook

For the love of all that is holy and right in this world... just nuke this god-forsaken country to ashes.

that's what some Polish mobile app devs I know do to Brazil due to their ridiculous rax rates. They'd rather lose some revenue than let the hue overlords rob them

Germany 1920s: Gay people, trans people and hate speech laws

Hmmmm....

Our politicians are traitors
pic is how little where there to debate the law

The most hesitating, non-confrontational wadi to refer to the relationship between the German states. W-we're not a R-Reich anymore, just a B-Bund...

They only really mean "don't criticize mass immigration"

Grand Theft Auto Yurope

esse

"Rockin' In The Free World"

There's colors on the street
Red, white and blue
People shufflin' their feet
People sleepin' in their shoes
But there's a warnin' sign
on the road ahead
There's a lot of people sayin'
we'd be better off dead
Don't feel like Satan,
but I am to them
So I try to forget it,
any way I can.

Keep on rockin' in the free world,
Keep on rockin' in the free world
Keep on rockin' in the free world.

I see a woman in the night
With a baby in her hand
Under an old street light
Near a garbage can
Now she puts the kid away,
Achmeds about to get a hit
She hates her life,
and what she's done to it
There's one more girl
that will never go to school
Never get to fall in love,
never get to be cool.

We got a thousand points of light
For the homeless man
We got a kinder, gentler,
Muslim behead man
We got department stores
and toilet paper
Got styrofoam boxes
for the ozone layer
Got a man of the people,
says keep hope alive
Got fuel to burn,
got roads to drive.

german government says only 20% of germans oppose gay marriage. i wonder about that.

Just a money extortion tactic to pay for refugees and silence dissidents at the same time

Without a massive overhaul to those systems, what is considered hate speech will slip through and will be sued for and the ones that are removed well thats just a bonus

What other market? No market will be able to offer a free speech platform.

Banned from what?

Write down the names of those responsible for this. When everything goes to shit remember them because they will be to blame for your suffering.

>implying they don't support the censorship

>b-but in my perfect capitalist utopia corporations would stand up to the government and not collude with it

What does this mean for German Sup Forums posters/Sup Forums in Germany?

No dissent if there's a 50m € fine hanging above everyone's heads.

Nothing 4 chan is an american website and not relevant for the estate.

I thought the bill was to remove online anonymity? Who's to say they won't ban Sup Forums in Germany? Or is this purely a "social media" thing.

It's primarily directed at Faceberg / Instagoy /etcetera. They're far more concerned about our ideas spreading to the normies than with what we're saying on here.

It's for companies and sites, who actively participate in Germany and target a German audience, for example by offer a German support etc.

The law is not passed yet, only the first instance approved it, furthermore the supreme court will probably not let it pass because a majority of our experts and even the left wing is against this law.

good, edgy fedora tippers need to stfu

and miss out millions of shekels
why wouldn't they do it? they already censoring.. Google censors their search results and yt videos for each country individually.

How about informing yourself first about german law - neither the homo one passed nor this - they can agree all they want in the parliament, they have to go to the BVG in Karlsruhe with it before it becomes law - and they always say noooooo.

I remember the times when i considered russia a third-world dictatorship for trying to censor VK or other things in its internet users.

Oh, how quickly we have fallen in as well.

LOL isn't this fascist-tier violation of freedom of expression? This is what happens when people turn their backs on Christianity, kikes brainwash & control you, muslims attack you. Western Europe is fucking done for

fuck is this?
You can't apply any laws at all to the internet, it is it's own free country.

so if whats the line between hatespeech and free speech over there?
If i say "A refugee raped my 16 yr old daughter and is not jailed because he claims he is also 16" with a mugshot of a clearly 28 yr old muzzie, will I get fined?

tonight, we should take a hard look at the most popular german fbook pages and post some dank memes... :DDDD

this

On cases that are less clear cut, the company has a week to decide weather to delete it or not.

That probably means that after reporting that, you have to add in the next post about how refugees are welcome and how the greatest strength of diversity now flows through you, and out of your raped daughters cunny.

Freedom of expression? In Europe? Europe's sense of "Freedom" is much more of an illusion than in the US

I find it hard to believe, don't you have quorum in Bundestag?

Kikes controls the West's opinion and instill their agenda in the minds of the people through the controlled/bias media. The fact that they have successfully demonized Trump through media is an eye opener that these elites can control and manipulate public opinion
Have you also noticed that:
When you disrespect kikes=antisemitism
When you disrespect muzzies=islamophobia
When you disrespect Christians=freedom of speech

Papiermark
Reichsmark
Deustchmark

Kaisermarine
Reichsmarine
Kriegsmarine
Bundesmarine

Deutschheer
Reichsheer
Bundesheer

Why are the Germans so autistic?

Well yeah. Brace yourself Russia, soon I'm coming over to enrich your country.

>"Freedom" is much more of an illusion than in the US
Excuse me?
>free healthcare
>free education
>laws against shit like racism
>meanwhile murrika only has "muh guns"
Europe is a far more free place than AmeriKKKa.

Aww yee, so proud of living in the Feelgood Republic of Germoney.

Free shit =/= Freedom

Royal navy, royal airforce etc. Its the same shit Inselaffe.

He actually said amerikkka like that's accurate;(