Why does Sup Forums care so much about spooks that do not make any sense?

why does Sup Forums care so much about spooks that do not make any sense?

>heritage
>culture
>nation
>western civilization

how does rabidly fighting for these nonexistant things help your self-interest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uctu1e353os
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

i see that Sup Forums cannot handle the truth

only 1% of people at Sup Forums contribute to these things, the rest are we wuz nigger tier people

gee rabbi, that makes a ton of sense, I guess ill go raise another mans nigger babies now, thanks for opening my eyes shlomo

what OP is getting at is the true red-pill

heritage, race, nation, in group, political identity

they're all spooks

a nation is a collective way of acting/behaving
it doesn't exist beyond our practices

people think a nation is this external thing that you live 'within'. they place it above themselves, they see race as this external thing, it wields power over them

none of this shit exists i the way you think it does

it's all spooks, spooks all the way down.

stop allowing spooks to weild power over yourselves

>LARPer spewing shit yet again

y'all deserve a ban for your retardation

Hello Stirner.

>everything I don't think is important is a spook
>my spooks aren't spooks though

Without these things you call spooks we are simply economic units to be bought and sold and told what we should stand up for.
Knowing your history gives you an identity and guidance that was wrought from several previous generations mistakes and should not be taken lightly.

>slow
>heavy metal

??? any examples?

OP has a point there..

>how does belonging to a group with which I share common goals, values, and identity help my self-interest

Please turn on your brain.

Hey you nigger post modernist,
Go clean your room.

>all members of a race share the same goal
>all members of a race are a hivemind
if that was true world wars wouldn't happen.

you just wrote we wuz kangs in the most elaborate way possible

youtube.com/watch?v=Uctu1e353os
Yes, IK it's not nordic-viking-pagan-traditional-folklore-symphonic 'metal'.

Iron Man is considered "heavy"? kill me

Of course we care about fighting spooks. Why do you think we talk about niggers so much?

Candlemass

>lack of unity is a problem
>everyone should be atomised hobbsian individuals

Did you swallow or spit your kike sociologist's load;

Dude. Black Sabbath was a heavy metal band. Go to jewtube and check out NWOBHM bands to see what metal is. Unfortunately, the name became a meme and all sorts of crud wound up being called metal.

>Iron Man is considered "heavy"? kill me
No need to be a drama queen. De gustibus...

Why does /lit/ have such utter shit tier memes?

>if that was true world wars wouldn't happen.
>different groups of people with different cultures and understandings, from various nations speaking different languages are all the same
You're a pseudo-intellectual faggot that has an overgrown sense of superiority. "Everything is a spook," if that is the case then what is the point of getting out of bed in the morning? Why shouldn't we just all drink the kool aid and end it? Basic things that make humans what they are are pointless according to you.

Humans are tribal animals. We do not survive on our own, which is why we organize into groups, create relationships. It just so happens that we form ourselves with people that are similar. That in turn grows language, culture, and values. Those groups go on to form communities, which down the road forms a nation. Sure, it's not a hivemind. But overall the people of a nation share basic language, culture, values, and the goal of the continuing survival of their homeland. Why? To ensure that their group survives. I have more in common with someone from my country than someone from Somalia or China because their language, culture, and values are completely different from mine.

To say it's "non-esistant" and somehow against my self interest to care about those things is childish. Without that network the survival of my group and myself would be at risk. We would all be hermits with inflated egos running around living a mastubatory existence, and we a as a speceis would most likely die out.

>>everyone should be atomised hobbsian individuals
Fucking yes, you collectivists are fucking cancer, last time you tried someone tried to create a collectivist ideology that servers "everybody" and the "common good" we ended up with fascism and communism, which are utter shit, end yourself.

>Humans are tribal animals
Not in today's society, fuckhead.
>it's not a hivemind. But overall the people of a nation share basic language, culture, values, and the goal of the continuing survival of their homeland
if that was true then there would be no civil wars.

There is no such thing as a common goal in today's society
everybody prioritizes egoistical desires over tribal/collectivist desires, every single human wants everything for himself and that's a fact, it's human nature to be selfish and greedy fucks, trying to collectivize and tribalise a selfish creature doesn't end well

So, you think Western culture and civilisation are things we shouldn't care about or value? Fair enough. How about you head over to somewhere that doesn't have or share these values, see how that works out for you. I have a feeling you'd be coming back pretty quick, with your tail between your legs, telling people how lucky they are to have inherited these things and to cherish them.

'westurn civilizayshun' i love how you mutter this while keeping a straight face, knowing that you keep "cherishing" this without having made any direct contributions except masturbate to loli and eat off your parents' salaries, you watermelon seller

> How about you head over to somewhere that doesn't have or share these values
First of all, define 'western values'

Second, there is no such thing as western or eastern civilization, we have reached a point where all countries practically the same except for a miniscule amount of social or economic issues, go to the US and you'll find it almost same as tunisia go to italy and you'll find it the same as Taiwan go to Russia and you'll find it the same as khazakhstan, and so forth.