This is how we Slavs deal with trannies

You have a problem with that?

vimeo.com/72654495

Other urls found in this thread:

americanvision.org/8136/new-twin-study-people-not-born-gay/
hollanddavis.com/?p=3647
youtube.com/watch?v=-IAPTk69XPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Leviticus 18:22(KJV) - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
>Leviticus 20:13(KJV) - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them

It's in the Bible can't argue with that

Your beating up a disabled person, and a girl. pretty low thing to do. Trannys can't help but feel they're female. it's not their fault. We should feel sorry for them.

>and a girl
Real women have vaginas weirdo. A man larping as a woman is just a man. Go back to tumblr

>can't help but feel they're female
That's wrong nobody is born a tranny and nobody is born gay

>I don't like gays
Ok, me neither

>so I'm going to save 150 webms of gays getting brutally murdered
>haha he is mashing his dick with a hammer hahaha and pissing on him, I have to jerk off
What the fuck greekbro

Yes, he is still alive.

Sorry I am not a lolbertarian. I want to live in a decent moral society I don't care about your freedumbs to put stuff up your ass. Your individuality must be subservient to the community

Slavs are not human.

now vitaly will fuck your ass to make you humble

>and a girl
lol

He got beaten up good though. Russia isn't Brazil where trannies are murdered left and right

Treating a tranny like a woman is gay as fuck.

Having the desire to dominate one (sexually or not) is a natural response to assert power over a clearly weaker member of the tribal hierarchy.

Why would anyone choose to be gay, unless they were already gay? Seems like a werid choice, especially if frustrated unemployed alcoholics beat them up for it.

Go back to Sup Forums freak. Fat gross sodomite

For attentnion or as a coping mechnism to deal with sexual trauma and abuse. Most sodomites were raped as kids and most sodomites are child predators

>New Twin Study: People Not Born Gay
americanvision.org/8136/new-twin-study-people-not-born-gay/
>Identical Twin Studies Prove Homosexuality is No Genetic
hollanddavis.com/?p=3647

>Your individuality must be subservient to the community

So you are a cuck?
kys

Post more webms.

So you serve time in state prison too?

After checking out multiple trans forums and threads on Sup Forums, I can't bring myself to hate them anymore. Not because I like them, but they are seriously the most miserable human being in existence. Seriously, look at any trap/trans thread on /lgbt/ and you will see nothing but sadness and insanity, these people are so far gone.

daily reminder that your God Emperor supports faggotry

Do you follow the bible this closely with all of it's old testament laws?

Are you that Greek poster? If so thank you for your service.

That's not cucking you idiot. I am trying to explain why "live and let live" is not an argument

I know, right? I want to help them so badly but I don't know how

Homosexuality is not purely genetic, that's been common knowledge for years. It's determined by a both genetic and enviromental (mainly pre-natal) factors. You don't choose any of those.

>decent moral society
a decent moral society where people are lynched in the street?
you have the mentality of a nigger.
no doubt you are from some third world country.
there's a reason your country is a shithole.

Read these passages

>Romans 1:26–27
>1 Corinthians 6:9–10
>1 Timothy 1:9–10
>Jude 1:7
>Matthew 19:4-6
>Mark 10:6-9

I don't think you understand.. You aren't "lying" with him, you are hurting him. It is like putting a finger in the eye. They take great pride in getting pleasure from their ass so by hurting them there you are teaching them a very valuable lesson that could reform their homosexuality.

4 years

EDGY

I personally don't condone violence against any group or individual based on their stupid ideas or behaviour.
I don't really think it helps the cause of common decency

>Read these passages
fuck off you christcuck

Good.

I am not a faggot lover. I find the idea that sodomites are free to groom and brainwash kids much more morally reprehensible than lynchings. You need to recalibrate your moral compass sodomite lover

fuck off tranny fucker go suck a feminine penis.

everyone in that video has an unsatiable craving for cock
OP does as well.

>sexually dominating them is ok
>treating them like women isn't
does not compute

If you are a Christian you must understand that Jesus Christ forbade violence for sexual immorality.

According to him, you should be educating them in the ways of the lord by following his example of compassion, not beating them half to death. Or are you just another psychopath that uses religion to justify your violent and anti-social behavior?

Holy shit, you really must be getting off to this stuff. You know that's is kinda gay?

>doesn't even deny living in a 3rd world shithole
So you believe we should only lynch the ones that are trying to brainwash kids?

>It's the butthurt Greek again

People don't chose to be born fat and ugly yet Amuricans are accepted. What's your point? Sodomites exist in nature therefore they should be accepted is not an argument

Are ye without sin? Do you dare to stand as God's judgment when ye yourself are so far from his kingdom? Your heresy will not go unpunished, faggot.

theyre muslim slaves

only they're taught the proper mindset

i heard pudzian is a homosexual, plz tell me this isnt true? even though it clearly is.

Are you saying we should lynch ugly people now?

Russia needs Navalny

dude i know your style of posting you are greek why do you say we slavs?

Actually its a man. And they can resist the feelings : nobody blames them for feelings, they blame them for their own actions.

As for OP, I honestly think this could be changed by using the pavlovian method of psychology to change ones behavior, but this gets harder and harder with time, and is worse if theres sexual obsession.

Found the atheist nu male sodomite who has never read scripture but has an opinion nevertheless. Every single fucking time

youtube.com/watch?v=-IAPTk69XPo

What pisses me off most about this is the make-up and clothes they let the kid wear. I would not let my daughter leave the house looking like that if she was 16, let alone 8.

oh God I hope it's not

Cuck. Social order is derived from violence or threat of it. The threat of violence still exists even in your cucky liberal "democracy" it's just more implicit

Trannies are actually more accepted in Brazil than most places. Why do you think they're known for them? Half of people there don't even consider it ghey.

Thats a boy user

I've had sex with 3 traps and it's been fine. But honestly a man should learn to fight for himself. That faggot can't and it's sad. Gay of you faggots to 4-1 a fight though, niggee

>this retard in women's clothes
>tranny
Cmon you mong, that's a fucking transvestite degenerate, he's not even a transsexual.

FPBP

what kind of hideus faggot beats someone wit a flip flop?
You're not doing a great job posting webm's of groups of insecure twats going 5 on 1 on a harmless person
i thought "live and let live" is a little bit more christian than "follow the old testament literally but only te parts tat make me feel good"

I don't give a damn about lgbt cause, but i'm going to support it from now just to piss off trash like you

>makes point about homosexuality being a choice
>point is refuted
>''What's your point?''
I can't even.
I know, I was talking about my own daughter who is actually a girl.

It's that Greek repressed homosexual psycho who has a whole folder of dead homosexuals and transsexuals in his computer but calls others sodomites.

lol did you think you could hide with that custom flag? get help retard

C L O Z A P I N E

1 shekhel has been deposited to your account

I have read more scripture than you will in your entire life faggot. You have A LOT of free time in prison. Are you going to be damned to hell or are you going to follow the example set by Jesus Christ your prophet and be more righteous than the pharisees and scribes?

Fucking idiot..

John 8:7

>So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

John 8:11

>She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Matthew 5:20

>For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

We are individuals, if one individual leads himself to nihilism, drug abuse, criminality and worse that doesn't mean other individual will do same.That is why is called individualism.

>In short, he feels lonely and oppressed

If you feel like that I think you should back being fetus instead sucking each other's nipples.

>He no longer rejoices in the secure belief that he shares in a heritage

You are a faggot if you need to feel this

kys I rather improve myself being better person everyday, don't give to anyone my assets, skills and help someone who share same interest.

You cucks are usefull for my betterment cause you will give all for free in the name of muh community and muh heritage and living in ex-communist now cuckservative country it is great for a man to exploit others for his improvement

Nigger behavior

My point is that even if we assume that people are born gay (which isn't true anyway) that changes nothing when it comes to the way they should be treated or accepted by society

who wrote the bible?

hell why not, some people on here think its ok to lynch others for factors outside their control like race etc..why not take it all the way..lynch brown eyed people? kill that dude born with one ear bigger than the other? where would the bar stop

just fucking report and sage, it's the same shit every other day for (You)s, might as well be a bot thread

I am trans*racial and identify as 1/8th Slav check your privilege

Vast majority is tranny on trany crime because territory or client on tranny crime because theft and drugs.

What's the connection with jews and Navalny? You fail to understand that Russian liberalism is much different than American liberalism. Navalny fights for freedom, while "conservative" Putin is a thief and corrupt with shitty, shitty immigration policies, which are currently destroying Russia, something Navalny wants to fix

Won't sexually dominating them just make them more of a faggot?

They might not chose to have feelings, but they chose to ACT like a faggot

They chose to be that way.

Its a choice.

violence is only nigger behavior if its not for a good reason.

>I've had sex with 3 traps

Opinion discarded kys you disgusting sodomite freak

>greek
>slav

confused, lad?

> that changes nothing when it comes to the way they should be treated or accepted by society
Exactly, and in a normal society we don't lynch people.

Theres a HUGE difference between how you feel and how you act

Feeling like the biggest faggot in the world does not excuse you from BEHAVING like the biggest faggot in the world.

>OP has a dead tranny fetish
>doing mental gymnastics to try convince us he is a moral crusader

This. They should be treated like a suffering soul, not preyed on.

it's the lesser evil user. Would you rather have someone inflict pain on people who enable homophilia and transsexualism or witness campaigning for those two vices become socially acceptable?

In 1966, a botched circumcision left eight-month-old David Reimer without a penis. Money persuaded the baby's parents that sex reassignment surgery would be in Reimer's best interest. At the age of 22 months, Bruce underwent an orchidectomy, in which his testicles were surgically removed. He was reassigned to be raised as female and given the name Brenda. Money further recommended hormone treatment to which the parents agreed, Money then recommended a surgical procedure to create an artificial vagina, which the parents refused. Money published a number of papers reporting the reassignment as successful.

In 2000, David and his twin brother (Brian) alleged that Money forced the twins to rehearse sexual acts involving "thrusting movements", with David playing the bottom role.[16] He said as a child, Money forced him go "down on all fours" with his brother, Brian Reimer, "up behind his butt" with "his crotch against" his "buttocks", and that Money forced David to have his "legs spread" with Brian on top. Money also forced the children to take their "clothes off" and engage in "genital inspections". On at "least one occasion", Money reportedly took photographs of the two children doing these activities. Money's rationale for these various treatments was his belief that "childhood 'sexual rehearsal play'" was important for a "healthy adult gender identity".[16]

On July 1, 2002,[18] Brian was found dead from an overdose of antidepressants. On May 4, 2004, after suffering years of severe depression, financial instability, and marital troubles,[19] David committed suicide by shooting himself in the head with a sawed-off shotgun at the age of 38. Reimer's parents have stated that Money's methodology was responsible for the deaths of both of their sons.[20]

Trannies belong to the psych ward. Not in the streets next to kids and families. Pump those freaks with drugs and throw away the key.

kek

It would stop when (((they))) decide we're divided enough.

bwahahahaha this so much

it will

>live and let live

Nu age cucktianity. Jesus never said anything about accepting anyone without any terms.

This and sage

>this is how we Slavs deal with...
Not here you won't do shit like that.
We're actually civilized over here.

You can walk around dressed as a woman or anything you want in Slovenia and nothing will happen to you. Police is very effective here, and people are civilized. That's why we have one of the lowest crime rates in the world, I think we even beat Japan in 2017.

Just to let people here know not all Slavs are barbaric.

Why would you drug them if you're just going to lock them up anyway?

>or as a coping mechnism to deal with sexual trauma and abuse. Most sodomites were raped as kids and most sodomites are child predators

So kill them? Wtf dude

Thank you for your service it's great seeing these liberal fags on the board come out in droves and try to mock you.

I don't think its right to abuse the mentally ill, nigger tier mental health care

>1/8 slav
>post we slav
You are faggot, you had probably turkish ancestor that liked gay sex and now you being brainwashed by otrhocuck religion and become confused with homosexuality.

Amurica is the #1 faggot loving nigger "nation" in the world and trannies are very safe there. They are a protected class. Explain that

get AIDS an die nigger faggot

>If you don't have collections of dead tranny and homo videos saved on your computer you're a liberal fag

ok bud have some sage too

That's pretty rude.
Trannies don't deserve to be brutally beaten. They need to be cured. What the fuck Russia

>what is sarcasm