White Cucks Leave Our Girls Alone

I'm a 27 year old Somali man, and this is really starting to annoy me. I always hear about Somali women marrying reverts…especially here in the UK. I don’t understand why Somali girls like reverts so much. Why do reverts always go to the Somali Mosques to find a wife. Is it because they think the Pakistani or Arab mosques won’t accept them, but the Somali one will?? One time my parents and the parents of my distant cousin who is half Somali half Ethiopian wanted to set us up together and that hopefully it would lead to a marriage. I met her a few weeks later as she lives in a different city from me, and I thought she was extremely beautiful. I truly thought she was one of the most beautiful girls I ever saw, and so of course I was interested in her even more. I thought she was interested in me as well, but days later her parents called me and told me she thinks I’m a good man, but that she doesn’t want to get married at the moment, she’s not “ready”. I was really sad because I think I’m a good looking guy, tall, handsome, educated, and with a good job…so I was extremely disappointed because I was very attracted to her and her personality. After a while, I finally got over her…but only MONTHS later, I find out she’s engaged to some English revert and I got really angry. Now they’re married, and I just feel so jealous of him and feel disgusted when I see them together. I know it’s wrong to feel this way, but I was so shocked to find out only months later she was engaged…..what does he have, that I don’t have? Only difference is his white skin? How pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aKbN8_exfhU
youtube.com/watch?v=XKbSLu9ABaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He probably also has a job is HIV negative

warya abdi if i had it my way you wouldn't be allowed to set foot in my continent ;)

we all wish things we cant have :(

>Somali man
>good looking guy, tall, handsome, educated
keked hard

Does this actually happen though? I thought somalis are all disgusting animals, who on earth would want them? Also see

get out of my country

WTF I love Saudi Arabia now

>Somalian
>Good looking
>Handsome
>Educated

Pick one

Good riddance

>White Cucks Leave Our Girls Alone
>posts a photoshoped picture

I AM DE CAPTAIN

>I'm a 27 year old Somali man
No, you are not. Somalian golliwogs are illiterate, learn before you LARP

Fuck Europe i am going back to somalia. Fucking niggers and white cucks keep on marrying our pure cushitic sisters.

we are the aryans of africa. tall, thin nose, silky hair not like those monkeys in west africa.

>somali man in the UK annoyed that non somalis marry somali women
Well first off, let's chalk that up on the board under the category of things that hardly ever happen.
Secondly. You move to a majority european nation and then complain that she might marry someone not somali when there's few somalis to choose from compared to others.
Also on a sidenote now you know how europeans feel about the european women marrying non european men. Because many migrant groups combined ofcourse does a similar thing there. Thus eroding european ethnicities.
If you want to marry a somali woman, stay in somalia! If you can't find a somali woman to marry there then fucking don't.
I actually respect that you want to stick to your own and preserve your own lineages, so do many europeans. The thing is if you want to stick to your own that's what countries are for m8.. and what multiculti and multiethnic nations ruin.
tl;dr stop moving to a european country if you want to marry a somali women..

You dirty Romanian rat

hahaha you're not even human, you negro piece of shit. You're lucky brits are cucks, where I live we hunt for the scum like you

All women want white cock, you should know this by now

>Somali
>able to use a computer and communicate with humans
B8

You just have to settle with a white girl and make her stop her whoring ways

Abdi I'm not sure you have the IQ necessary to see the irony in calling anyone a dirty rat while you filthy skeleton of shit live as a parasite in Europe.

Europe is done for.
Why are you dirty poles coming to england for? I think you lot are the worst. You lot set up polska skleps everywhere and dont integrate. May Allah bless Nigel Farage.

lol wtf if i cant find a wife before I'm mid 30 then im just gonna convert and take one your yours

>Europe is done for.
No it isn't, we can close our borders and throw everyone out who has been coming for the last 5 years or so and things would be so fine.. nor should you want europe to be done for, where are you going to go if it turns into the same kind of shit as somalia? I'm saying that it's shit because why else would you have moved to the UK?

Besides your comment didn't even address what i was talking about i guess you chose to ignore it.

SOMALIS ARE NOT NIGGERS. WE USE TO SELL NIGGERS TO THE ARABS. WE ARE THE ARYANS OF AFRICA.

Our lower class people went there for the job market - the no education, blue collar types have it way harder here than in the UK.

They went there to work, legally, invited by the UK government. Most of them are actually returning now, or thinking about it. UK is a dump, unfit for a white man to live in, because of subhuman NIGGERS like you.

Have you seen Birmingham? its a third world shithole. it stinks of inbred pakistanis. i would gladly go back to somalia. europe isnt great anymore. its too multicultural

You are in the wrong nieghbourhood nigger
The Sopranos - Somalia Kid:
youtube.com/watch?v=aKbN8_exfhU

>SOMALIS ARE NOT NIGGERS. WE USE TO SELL NIGGERS TO THE ARABS. WE ARE THE ARYANS OF AFRICA.
Ofcourse you sold african slaves to the arabs, you're 99% converted muslim country ffs.
1400 years of arabs and african converts enslaving the entire african continent and eachother and selling to highest bidder is not news to any regular here. Certain europeans countries only started buying them from africans to be used in colonies of US and in portugal etc. after this had gone on for about 1000 years already.
But enslaving and selling other africans as slaves to arabs doesn't make you somehow "aryan" whatever you mean by that.

SOMALIS ARE NOT NIGGERS. WE FUCKING USE TO SELL NIGGERS TO THE ARABS. DO YOUR FUCKING RESEARCH YOU GYPSY.

>Have you seen Birmingham? its a third world shithole. it stinks of inbred pakistanis. i would gladly go back to somalia. europe isnt great anymore. its too multicultural
Yes they are concentrated in various enclaves but it's not as widespread as you make it out to be.. yet.. but if it continues at this pace over the next decade and at the same pace as the recent migrations ofcourse it's going to be really bad to live there.
Yes i agree that europe is becoming too multicultural and multiethnic and i'm glad that you acknowledge how shitty that is. And i have respect for that you want to preserve and continue your own lineage. So do we.

No this was before islam

>SOMALIS ARE NOT NIGGERS
We've had other Somalis here. You are niggers in denial, which is even worse than being run of the mill niggers.

whatever you say NIGGER. Sup Forums is a white board. GTFO. I'm done talking to you, the stink is unbearable enough.

>No this was before islam
So africans enslaved eachother before islam that's not news to anyone here either. I'm not sure if you want some kind of a medal for that? I mean what do you expect me to respond with? "well done enslaving other africans?"

>SOMALIS ARE NOT NIGGERS
In Canada, Somalians account for 90% of gun crime in Ontario, they are fucking niggers. They won't even publicly release the stats anymore, pic related is the last from 5 years ago in Toronto. Fuck off NIGGER

Somalis are like the mongols. we are camel nomads who conqueror lands till today. we are a very small race only of 16 million but weve conquered so much.

fpbp

> somalis are the worst niggers. we are camel niggers who despoil out the lands till today (now in your neighbourhood as well!). we are a very small race only 16 million nigger but weve counquered so much niggers.

> we are camel nomads who conqueror lands till today
Then go the fuck back NIGGER
youtube.com/watch?v=XKbSLu9ABaQ

>Somalis are like the mongols. we are camel nomads who conqueror lands till today. we are a very small race only of 16 million but weve conquered so much.
And what's your point? Also the ability to conquer does not make someone great, the ability to create a sophisticated society is what makes someone great. When you conquer you just take somebody elses shit for the most part, one of the only "conquerers" in history if you want to call colonialism that, that actually improved the living standards of those they conquered were actually the europeans.
Conquest is more of a sign of lack of greatness because some need to conquer because they can't get shit done on their own.

And yeah, if you take so great pride in somalia just go back to somalia m8, your women problems also then entirely solved.

>tfw so low on the mussie social ladder you get cucked by the men you were sent to convert/genocide
BLEACHED

what year is this.

Somalis are a group are too inbred anyway. You guys need some outbreeding, that would be healthy for your gene pool. Might as well pick up some nice light skin genes for pretty light skinned / nice haired babies

COLONIZED

We're going to destroy your inferior negro blood and absorb you out of society with our white dicks. Darkies love white men, and it's almost only ever ugly or psychotic white women who go for darkies.

>what year is this
It's the current one user, current +1 rolls back to 1933

Somali girls have nice butts, always really enjoy anal

Where's that screencap of the reddit guy starting this thread everyday?

>post in wn threads
>makes me a wn
>post in this thread
>makes me a ?

maybe this will help me shake the racist stigma i get from being here, lets see how this goes!

tell me where u live m8 imma come round and bang ur lass

An example of a totally flawed conquering system was the islamic caliphate, at its peak it covered more territory than rome at its peak, but within its territory the conditions were shit because they didn't know how to properly run and develope and improve on the places they conquered.. and it stagnated completely when it ran out of shit to conquer, when that influx of new technology and knowledge stopped that they snatched from those they conquered, coupled with their inability to be self sufficient and lack of them improving their own conditions by themselves by inventing or through ingenuity etc. they crumbled and cracked.. And was btfo when the more advanced societies became industrial.

Conquest alone is a form that is practiced by inept tribes for the most part, as a necessity to improve their conditions that they couldn't make good on their own. Which is why it was mostly practiced further back in history.

You might even say that part of why africa was so shit is because the africans did little else than fuck eachother over for millenia and didn't even have a proper written language system till the european colonialists arrived on the scene who helped categorize things for the africans. So i'm not sure why you pride yourself in partaking in that even way before the arab enslavement of the african continent? Has done more damage than good.

Atleast in the cases of the skirmishes of europe they didn't just buttfuck eachother and let eachother rot.. It was more of a change of ruler or leadership rather than "i'ma fuck you up take your shit and then let your society go into the trashcan".

gaze upon this map, and then see the number of conquest battles the islamic caliphate did.. compared to defensive battles of the europeans. This tells you immensely about who is more advanced, and if europeans hadn't shared all this knowledge africa and middle east would've still been in the 10th century or something like this technologically.

If you didn't want the white man to fuck your women, why did you move to the UK?

>If you didn't want the white man to fuck your women, why did you move to the UK?
Yeah pretty much /thread but on the way we learn some things about somalia and i have to give him respect for atleast wanting to stick with his own.. But it is a bit problematic that he doesn't just do that where it is appropriate, in his case somalia..

Muslim Women come on Boats for Big White Cocks shoved down their Throats.

>HOW DO MUZZIES EVEN COMPETE!?!?
HOW DO MUZZIES EVEN COMPETE!?!?

They don't, that's why they are constantly exploding all over the place.

HAHA hadn't seen that advert.

>I'm a 27 year old Somali man

you need to go back

Niggers btfo

I was born in the uk

Record it next time and put it on xvideos.

>Marrying a distant cousin

No wonder you look like inbreds.

Obvious troll is obvious. Not only are Somalis not in danger of extinction, and are in a foreign land, but they have nothing to be nationalistic about or care about their race in the first place. OP is a cuck who doesnt understand basic concepts, probably short a few cards on his deck.

sage

>literate
>has job

bait thread.

The lack of paragraphs and an inability to get to the point in that long-winded post is a nice touch, but there's no possible way you are actually somalian.

I want a secret gaal cadaan bf to do haraam things with before getting married to Abdi-something. where do i get one?

Bye! You won't be missed.

Rate my xaalimo

You still need to go back.

No
Your mom's hijab is already crusty of my superior sperm.

have you seen Mogadishu? lmao you ugly subhuman, what's taking you so long anyway? go ahead and move to somalitopia and find your 63 iq cross-eyed big forehead wife with her gash sewn shut.

this functionally retarded famine spawn has deluded himself into thinking there's something intrinsically worth preservation in Somali culture that brits aren't entitled to. zero sympathy, his family wanted gibs in a multicultural society and in spite of all that he can't compete.

Why do you think your women tricked you into coming to the west? They want some big white dick.

Welfare isn't a job m8

A fellow somali. Hello! Look at these losers. They lost their nations to the jews and cucks. I feel soo sorry for them.

Hows the United States of Israel?

bait

Hey abaayo! Halkee baad dhegan taheey? Nin Somali baan rabaa laakin nimanka Soomalida wadankan dhegan waa fool xumma.

Gaal ma robi. Waxaan qoreeya wa iska shitpost

n