What is evil in reality?

Evil is defined by a single character: enjoyment of suffering of other, inflicting suffering on another for its own sake.

It therefore follows that Christian God is evil, by condemning souls to suffer for eternity. While it is believed that the Old Gods are cruel just like the early humanity that worshipped them, barely anyone was so pointlessly and savagely sadistic as God of Christianity and Islam.

No you pretentious fuck. Evil is simply a label you put on a perspective. No one acts evil, they simply believe they are doing what they believe is right.

So when people on Sup Forums say to kill all niggers it's because they see themselves as paragons of justice.

>Evil is simply a label you put on a perspective.
found your flag. Here.

Exactly.

>barely anyone was so pointlessly and savagely sadistic as God of Christianity and Islam

what about yahve?

islam, sjws, feminazis, lgtb, libtards, leftists and all the politicians and press behind them, these are the new evil

we are beyond salvation

Or....that all that is good is through God and all that is not is simply the absence of his presence. Humans, with the knowledge of good and evil have the choice to act so. It's not that Hell is punishment so much as it is fate

Humans perceive actions and words in dual nature, because it is easier for them to classify said actions and words according to their understanding.

Causing harm to others in any way is evil. It can be a necessary evil but it's still evil

Isn't that the same philosophy behind "there is more than one gender and I'm a sapiosexual panbicurious transman" narrative ?

>woman hung from hooks
>chaos worshiper bathing in the blood
>marks of self harm on him
>mark of khorne

Khorne would straight up take this niggers skull for feeding Slaanesh power.

evil is subjecting people to moral decay while signaling it as an improvement.

>Evil is defined by God as he sees fit in his infinite wisdom
ftfy

Doesn't work that way. Try again.

>God sends people to hell
>God condemns people to Hell
>God does it for enjoyment
>God does it
No

I suppose reading any of the thousands of books dealing with this question is far inferior to pulling something retarded out of your ass

I don`t know.
There are 2 genders, maybe a 3rd when someone is born with both or has some mutation or not develop properly.
The rest is the thoughts put into your head by the faggots, leftist & kikes, fuelled by the modern degeneracy and tolerance for the mentally ill,
all in the name to cull and kill of the straight men & women, but mainly whites.
Perhaps you are right, but I am applying this logic to another perspective and trying to make sense.
Trying to find a definition for my own sake, to better understand it.

I just believe that there is no universally agreed-upon definition of good and evil because everyone perceives both in a different way due to their own understanding of said subjects.

Example: Man:A does something evil perceived by Man:B, but Man C does not perceive what Man:A did was wrong.
This goes further into psychology which I do not have a full understanding of yet.

So what about psychological harm? You are hurting my feelings when you reject my gender choice for example.

>What is evil in reality?

judaism

Evil is the word you get when you put the word Live in reverse, the meaning's identical

Evil is the absence of that which is Good

Only God is good

>didn't watch jordan peterson's lecture on Adam and Eve

Listen life isn't supposed to be a utopia, that's not what it means to be created in God's image. Whether you see the bible as literal figurative or something in between, you can understand that there would be no appreciation or even interpretation of good without evil. Without misfortune you could never know the worth of luck or skill. And without malevolence even the most benevolent altruism would seem insignificant.

Thats rite

Maybe if this was in the time of chaos gods that were actually multifaceted and interesting, but this is nuChaos.

God doesn't condemn anyone. God gives you clues how to avoid eternal suffering. It's up to you what you will choose.

Yes they literally believe it to be for the greater good. Thats the fucking definition of fascism:
A dictatorship justified by the greater good.
>enjoyment, suffering for its own sake
>It therefore follows that Christian God is evil
[citation needed]
I guess you are talking about hell which is never mentioned by Christ but was invented by the later churches.
If you want to understand "gods" you have to start at polydeism not a corrupted to the core monotheistic outgrowth.
The pantheon of gods is a pallet of human emotions those very emotions that dictate our behaviour like some mythical omnipresent forces in constant battle with one another.
Mars the god of war is the personification of rage, Dyonisus of madness, Venus of worldly desire and Apollo the patron of music and art i.e. higher desires. The list goes on for every diety and they all converge around their literal and metaphorical father:
Zeus the god of thunder i.e. the divine spark.

Now monotheistic religions are simply an attempt to solely deify the "divine spark" - the metaphorical creator in a sense of cognizance or better said the spark that caused the flame Prometheus passed on to us.
Jordan Peterson has a piece on it but the gist of it is that "divine spark" is what we call "Logos" the idea of a transcending truth or a deified version of logic and reason.
So no the christean judeo god is not inherently "evil" even if it werent a personified desire which in this case is that of a cosmic truth.
Islam on the other hand is a different story which is that of a mad warlord.

OBJECTIVELY WRONG

Evil has more to do with breaking the harmony of existance. Usually involves something which is Unchecked and without a purpose in the big picture:

destruction, duty, slavery, restriction, decadence, "justice" (punishment), waste, luxury...

Usually the Evil ones are Dark and indulge in the suffering of others but sometimes they're also in the Light and have an overabundance of duty to the point (like Arthas or Maeve in Warcraft) will destroy and imprison wantonly without understanding that they're breaking the harmony too.

Evil is about Excessive Imbalance, and ignoring the big picture (essentially believing there is no god to care about it). Restricting further growth for anyone in their path. And it is a disease that infects souls.