Same-sex marriage in GERMANY!

German Parliament just legalized same sex marriages regardless of gender participating.
Of course they didn't ask the people about this. Good job fags.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/30/germany-legalises-sex-marriage/

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/394779-germany-law-fake-news/
web.archive.org/web/20170629153710/http://dip21.bundestag.de/dip21/btd/18/066/1806665.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Referendums_in_Germany
jungefreiheit.de/debatte/kommentar/2017/dramatischer-einstellungswandel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's a graph of how the parties voted

Green - in favor
Red - opposed
Also the first comment I read on Twitter was "Now I can finally marry my girlfriend, which I don't wan't to, but I could, and that's great!!"

fuck, at least merkel voted against

>fuck, at least merkel voted against
Muslims were against this. DUH?

Shes a member of a christian party so i wouldn't be surprised

>Of course they didn't ask the people about this. Good job fags.
Like 85% of Germans are pro-gay marriage tho.

Why the fuck wasn't a plebiscite used

I remember seeing a statistic about how only 10% of fags actually got married in the US after it was legalized.

So... good job I guess?

Things move that fast in Germany? They were talking about this earlier in the week and now it's Friday and it just happens? That's kind of weird imo.

FRIENDLY RRMINDER AMERICA IS THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS

The whole reason they did this is so they could approve the NetzDG without anyone noticing.

My life is so much better now that I have the option to marry the 50 faggots I fucked this week

aaand another coincidence "Germany approves bill to fine social media up to €50mn over online hate speech, fake news"

rt.com/news/394779-germany-law-fake-news/

>The law gives social media 24 hours to remove or block the illegal content. If a case is more complicated, the platform will be given a week to deal with it.

OY VEY

This and one less issue to deal with in coalition talks. CDU didn't lose face and the others got a small candy that doesn't change much for the majority of people.

Tbh it's one of two correct ways of dealing with this.
Second is removing the marriage as state institution and leaving it up to churches.
That way everybody's happy.

YAY! ANOTHER NON-ISSUE SOLVED!

Of course, the SPD aims to get the faggot vote. Let's see how many fags actually care about homo marriage. Allegedly, the SPD also has a significant high number of muzzie voters. Taking this into consideration, I hope that this pathetic attempt at virtue signalling is going to backfire.

Marriage is a religious institution.

>German Parliament just legalized same sex marriages
What the fuck, I just assumed they were mandatory over there

Don't trust statistics. They usually just make them up.

Illegal in Germany. We voted Hitler once, so it would be undemocratic. The only ballot Germans get to cast is the one for parliamentary elections, where we get to pick the parties that then get to internally determine who fills seats.

ПИ-ДO-PA-CЫ

Gays don't want to get married. Gays rather stick to their drug fueled sex parties. Gay marriage a tool of the Jews who want to destroy Christanity.

Reminder that if your people didn't vote on the issue, you live in a communist state masquerading as a democracy.

Commies reporting in. Fuck the supreme court.

This is the biggest political scam ever, guys, open your fucking eyes please, and look what actually happened

there were 623 people in parlament of which the majority voted for faggots, ok

Then after that most of them left and 40 politicians remained to vote for Maas-Law - a control about "hate speech" in facebook and shit, so basically goverment can legally sue you for your hate speech in facebook for example

And everybody in Media is only talking about faggots,

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THEM WHILE PEOPLE GET CENSORED?

That's common knowledge here. As is the fact that up until the middle of the 1990s, every attempt by the German population to resist this system was punishable by extermination from the entire UN (I think it was called the "enemy state paragraph" if you want to look it up - every member state by definition agreed to unload on the German people in the event that (((democracy))) should be opposed publically). We're prisoners, not citizens.

>the one time only white people are shown in an ad is when it's for gay marriage
really makes the grey matter fatter

What does that even mean though, can I get a rundown?

Are churches now forced to hold homo-marriages?
Do gay couples get tax-cuts that are designed to incentivize family-building?
Can they adopt children now?

What exactly does this entail?
Aside from the fact that social media in germany is now obligated to delete "illegal" content within a few days, before having to pay ridiculous fines, which nobody noticed since these two ruling happened on the same day OOOOOOOOOPS what a coincidence :^)

Reminder that this law is unconstitutional and is challenged by judges.
Not that anything will come out of it.

I think this is the one. I'm only just getting to read it now myself, otherwise I'd give you cliff notes: web.archive.org/web/20170629153710/http://dip21.bundestag.de/dip21/btd/18/066/1806665.pdf

They tried the exact same shit here too a few days ago, only the leftists got cucked and it got shot down

Gosh.. I wonder if I'll ever meet a big strong German police officer with deep blue eyes and a strong, broad frame who likes my cute 5'7" 125 lb blue-eyed milky white self...

>We voted Hitler once, so it would be undemocratic.
Know your fucking history. Hitler never got a majority vote until November 1933.

And the ones who do only do so so they can adopt and groom children for consumption by pedophiles, including themselves.

Wait, america legalized gay marriage before germany? How?

Um.. sweetie, Christianity is a farce. Ever try critical thinking?

I am aware. Nevertheless: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Referendums_in_Germany

>Hey you filthy peasants- I mean, FELLOW CHRISTIANS! Vote for me!

It's appeasement for the upcoming elections, she knew this would pass anyway

Stop being smug, Landsmann. Here the fags are allowed to adopt children since 2016. Aaand right 2016 after a few month that legislation came into effect the first fags adopted a child. The waiting time for normal, straight ppl is at least 3-4 years.

jungefreiheit.de/debatte/kommentar/2017/dramatischer-einstellungswandel/

>Kurz nach dem „roten Mai“ `68 veranstaltete der französische Regisseur Louis Malle, eine Ikone der Linken, ein Rundgespräch zum Thema Utopie. Die Teilnehmer waren sich überraschend einig in der Auffassung, daß es zukünftig keine Ehe im traditionellen Sinn und keine Bindung der Kinder an ihre biologischen Eltern geben solle, das eine wie das andere hindere an der Entfaltung der freien Persönlichkeit, Homosexualität und Heterosexualität müßten als gleichwertig betrachtet werden, Malle selbst vertrat diese Auffassung dann auch in bezug auf den Inzest. Ausschlaggebend, so sein Argument, müsse das Einverständnis der Partner sein, alles andere spiele keine Rolle.
>>keine Ehe im traditionellen Sinn und keine Bindung der Kinder an ihre biologischen Eltern geben solle
>als Angela Merkel die Zauberformel sprach „Familie ist da, wo Kinder sind“.

Commies love to take children from their parents to indoctrinate them. And they are sick perverted freaks, who have to be killed. Gruesomly.

Faggots are an abomination to society and the will of God. How far do we have to stray from human nature? Little boys are being told they're little girls, fags are allowed to completely dominate mainstream society.

It's not about equality anymore, it's about imposing their mental disease on the rest of mainstream population. Those faggots won't be happy until we have all have to bend over and let them desecrate us.

>It's not about equality anymore
It never was.

Don't worry. it won't last long. The german caliphate in a few years will remove the right.

The Muslims are going to throw all the gays off roofs when they finally establish their caliphate a few years from now. It's unfortunate that the queers might be able to adopt a few kids to molest until then and more unfortunate that the kids will have to convert to Islam.

At least the ahmeds are going to kill all leftists, fags, dykes and other subhumans.

This is so Arabs can have an easier time finding someone to fake marry to get citizenship, right?

The left is so blind to this. I was in NYC last weekend, and there were ads everywhere urging Muslims and Hispanics to call and get free legal aid if they feel "discriminated against". The same weekend there was a massive "NYC Pride" parade.

Like, homosexuality and Islam are not only incompatible, they're so incompatible that while the faggots spread their anus and their arms to welcome the sand people, the sand people plan ways to kill them.

Liberalism is going to exterminate itself in its never ending quest to find the most special snowflakes.