What is a good response to women who wear hijab and say ''It's a free country, I can wear wear what I want.''

What is a good response to women who wear hijab and say ''It's a free country, I can wear wear what I want.''

fucking terrorist

"Muhammad was a pig fucker."

ZIM ZIM ZALA BIM

Okay, its no different than the amish etc..

Now the ninja suit, that's another issue! Hijab is symbolic the ninja suit is a mini isolation tank.

Try that 'wearing what you want' with something different then and see how your family reacts

A shotgun aimed at their heads.

LEAVE

NOW

Then why don't you wear a fuckin apron and make me a sandwich lady.

Is India getting cleaned up? Here in Pakistan most places have trash all around, I can see that women can wear what they want there which is pretty cool.

>doing it just because you're free to

You're free to bang your head against the wall and drink toilet water...
Should you?

>3rd grade logic

YOUR PROPHET SUCKED ON THE TONGUES OF LITTLE OF BOYS AND RODE A 9 YEAR OLD GIRL

>What is a good response to women who wear hijab and say ''It's a free country, I can wear wear what I want.''
Politely smash their face with your knee.
When they're on the ground tell them "Apparel is respect and you don't respect my culture with yours and on the streets respect is everything"
Run away

This. Good response is tearing down her hijab and giving her a few good slaps.

Bless you sister. I'm ashamed that my sister and mom flaunt their beauty to random men.

"Hey look"
And pull down your pants

That's cultural appropriation. Check your privilege

yes you can wear what you want, but what you're wearing is an overt symbol of a religion that wants to convert or kill everyone that holds different views from you. Including me and my family. So if you are going to wear offensive and racist garments, I am also free to criticise you for that stupid decision. You don't have to take it off, but you do have to listen to me calling you a cunt for wearing it.
It's a free country, that means I am free to criticise whatever i like. It doesn't mean anyone is free from criticism.
If you don't want to be criticised, don't wear the headscarf.
If you want to loudly announce that you think everyone else is subhuman and you're better than them, that's fine, that's your right and your freedom.
But i can do the same. I'm not the one that believes an illiterate, 6th century, cave dwelling, paedophile retard was the most perfect human that ever lived.

LAIC COUNTRY

"Yeah, I guess you ARE free to wear a symbol of female suppression. Whatever."

You are not supposed to be here, you're a stranger and you have to leave.

ta gueule, manolito valls

to kill yourself

1: Tell her you have accepted her culture now.

2: Beat her up for talking back to a man.

You first need to pass legislation removing freedoms and making it illegal to wear religious symbols.

If they look like pic related, see if they want a quick ficki ficki.

Most muzzie women are pretty degenerate and go completely against what they are taught when their men aren't around

>"That's true, but you WILL be judged for what you wear and what it represents. And what that represents is disgusting. It's no better than wearing a fucking swastika on a red armband. No, I'm dead-serious."

>"Women are killed elsewhere for not wearing that. The fact that this seems stylish to you is because lots of women wear it, and lots of women wear it because they'll be fucking KILLED if they don't. It's easy to say it's your choice here in the West, and a lot of Muslim women claim that here, but they would be fucking killed by their families and communities if they didn't, and they're just rationalizing it."

>"You're spitting in the faces of other women worldwide. You're wearing something that represents the triumph of barbarism, murder, intimidation, conquest, rape, and slavery over decency and freedom. Men have killed women for ages to ensure that women oceans away would one day veil themselves like you do, and you are granting them their victory."

>"You disgust me."

"Why are you even talking to me?"

>What is a good response
Back to the_donald.

This

Yes quite atleast for my city after the government change its clean af

Yea India too has pollution and there's too much emphasis on cleaning this country nowadays.
Even our currency notes have 'clean India' printed on them.

All I can say is it's better than before but not very clean at the same time.

Think about the women that are forced to wear it by their parents/peer. You legitimizes the sexualization of these women.

hijab = muslim
muslim = worshiper of mass murdering rapist sex slaver aka muhammad.
she should be ashamed to be associated with islam.

Go wear your shit in your originating country?

>I can wear wear what I want
Than why don't you?

Sale blancos

>What is a good response to women who wear hijab and say ''It's a free country, I can wear wear what I want.''
Putting on a T-Shirt with a drawing of Muhammad and telling her "Two can play that game"

You people are abusing our freedom to live your archaic, misogynistic, religious fanatic middle eastern muslim way of life, you say is a choice but is not only muslims wear the undergarment that means you are forced to wear only non muslims don`t wear the damn thing and if you are a muslim you live under the social and moral guidelines of the quran and we all know the good parts of the quran regarding women, so shut the fuck off and take that thing off this is America not europe or your shitty muslim country of origin.

"You aren't supposed to wear the dishtowel, silly."

Bitch is wearing what she was TOLD. I hope she has her hubby's permission to be out or there's going to be a beating!

>''It's a free country, I can wear wear what I want.''

It won't be for long with people like you around.

Why would you even care? The hijab isn't a very disturbing head wear
Dont be like those old ladies go in a crussade because people doesn't dress like they want

Realizing that you're a cuck and she is probably laughing at you on the inside for it

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU FUCKING DUNECOON!

cest quand vous allez conquerir la France? ca commence a etre long la

This.
Just because they are on a diet doesnt mean i should stop eating cake.

Sure you can wear it, I also hate when others tell me what can I do.
>punch hard in the face
>rape her

"Sure, lady. Regulating fashion with laws is retarded and this is one of the reasons why Islamic Shariah sucks badly."

Kick her in the uterus so she stops popping out shitskins.

If you visited major Muslim country like Indonesia you would see there are plenty who choose not to. Im sure you will bring up gulf countries but really they are a tiny portion of the Muslim people of the world

Why has wearing of hijab increased in the last 50 as education and exposure to western culture has increased?

I used to fuck a hijab wearing muslim, and it was so godly making her remove the hijab.

Internalized misogyny.

You can wear whatever you want, but I'll still rape you indiscrimately.

"wear it long enough and you won't be able to take it off"

This

>complains about degeneracy, wants women to be more traditional and modest, wants men to have primacy in society.
>rejects belief system which could give you all this.

One day you will see kuffar dogs, Islam can save the west from drowning in it's own degeneracy. Now take a step towards your salvation and read this aloud:

ASH-HADU ANLA ELAHA ILLA-ALLAH WA ASH-HADU ANNA MOHAMMADAN RASUL-ALLAH

spbp

>Sup Forums is ok with liberty unless someone does something Sup Forums doesn't like

the hijab is not the fucking problem, it is just a way to identify the problematic individuals

Muhammed was a pig fucker

Badda bing

badda boom

It's a white country, fuck off.

HAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHA

Amazing!!

Loved that Spencie

and jesus was a jew

"You are right."

choke her with the hijab

>Implying I have a problem with women in the hijab.

The only problem I have is with Muslims breeding and trying to replace Christians in Christian countries. They are free to dress as their religion demands, it would just be best if they did it back in the desert where they belong.

You have to use reverse psychology.

Walk up to them and stand ridiculously close. I'm talking fucking inches from their face. And say to them "You look so beautiful. Your so brace for wearing that in public. I want you to know that I admire you. Please tell me about why you chose to wear it."

Do not back off. Do not leave them alone. Just stand really really close and breath on them. Occasionally scratch your balls but not in a way that anyone could prove is sexual. Sit right next to them everywhere they go.

Learn their daily schedule, but only show interest when they're wearing the hijab. If you can, get a group of friends together and when she approaches say "Guys look it's the beautiful woman wearing a hijab!" and have them all walk up and start breathing on her and asking questions about how brace Muslims are.

The key is to never give up. Maybe even take it to the next level and ask her to wear a full blown burka. Or better yet you start wearing a hijab when you see her and tell her you're twinsies now.

Just exposing you're own degeneracy and obscenity kuffar. You're mind is dirt, purify yourself.

Then why are you wearing what a book tells you to wear?

Tell her "صوت المرأة عورة”

Try that with a swastika and see them chimp

Go fuck the little virgin boys waiting for you in heaven

yall niggas aint progressed past the cave days

Why? Muslims dont have a problem with the Third Reich

Beat her for speaking to a man who isn't her husband.

this is what u do:
>agree and say "yeah also u look really cute
in hijab"
>get her digits
>arrange a date
>smash her pussy

The hijab is a symbol to denote a woman's total allegiance to Sharia. And in Sharia, kafir are to be considered enemies that you can lie to and steal from.

The hijab is a hate symbol equal to a KKK white pointed hood

ITT:
>HURR DURR KILL ALL MUDSLIMES
>HURRR LEAVE NOW OR ELSE
>HURR FUCK MOSLEMS

You faggots can't come up with an actual argument, even about something you are supposed to be passionate about.

2 good responses.
Everyone else in this thread is a retard.
Sup Forums is dumbest board.

Honestly, it's nothing wrong with hijab. Just a head cloth like a caps.
But niqab, you can't really identify the person with that; you can even rob a bank with that shit.

>wears what xe wants
>sureoundin environment is a shithole
>kill yourself music starts playing

You know nothing of the world American, your brain is filled with Zionist swill.

fpbp

pretty much this. I knew one somali who would give up islam for a hot, white guy

To ignore them. It is a free country and they can where what they want. If they want to go into details tell them that Hijabs are offensive because they are forced upon women by Islam, and that many females have been stoned to death by muslims for not wearing a Hijab.

Their wearing a Hijab therefore supports this behavior and normalizes violence against women.