Le based Poland meme

>Never achieved anything despite being 99% 'white'
>One of the few 'whites' dumb enough to fall for communism
>Criminals and welfare leeches
>The most pro-EU country in Europe (Pew Research)
>Always get invaded because they are weak

Why exactly is Poland based again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AoQj8GGHNxU
youtube.com/watch?v=s4dFCQh0QnY&feature=youtu.be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisson_Documents
youtube.com/watch?v=5jdSWRLty6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>Never achieved anything despite being 99% 'white'

Because muh hussars, even though hussar derives from latin and actually originally meant yugoslavian(mostly croatian) fighters

>even though hussar derives from latin and actually originally meant yugoslavian
Because they originated from that area and moved travelled to Poland as mercenaries.
>(mostly croatian) fighters
You mean Serbians and Hungarians.

Wasn't Poland the first Eastern bloc nation to overthrow its communist dictator.
Anyway, I only say Poland is "based" because they're willing to do what the rest of Europe was too cucked to do, and block-out sandnogs; it's not a measure of the state of the actual country.

Poland is the most pro EU country in Europe. The only country that has stood up to the EU is the Bongs.

youtu.be/AoQj8GGHNxU

I get that much. I just support them on the stance of refusing to take-in more sandniggers.

polan leeches the most out of EU and almost contribute nothing!

Twin maniac leaders

what is polish–soviet War?

was one of the biggest empires in europe and saved it from the islamic scum

by "fall" for communism, you mean invaded by the soviets and brutally oppressed

>Criminals and welfare leeches

yet somehow got a nickname for construction workers and plumbers

>The most pro-EU country in Europe (Pew Research)

they finally have a good run for the first time in few hundred years or so

>Always get invaded because they are weak

in comparative strength they are quite alright, with the unfortunate location however between germany and russia

>Why exactly is Poland based again?

they have the common sense to sidestep the western european self-destruction and generally are solid people

snaek pls go, before I boot you

>Vasili IV
Fucking who? He was an usurper and a traitor and was on the throne only for a couple of years. Polish invaders were driven the fuck out of Russia then.

They didn't overthrow shit.

The russkies got tired and simply went home.

Those pussies would have pissed themselves if so much as a single Ivan just looked in their direction.

Shills are scared USA and Poland are going to form an alliance and take down the €.

>Hold Moscow for a bit
>haha take that kurwa Russkiy
>Russkies regain Moscow
>1772, 1793 and 1795 occur

>He was a son of Ivan Andreyevich Shuisky. Born Prince Vasili Ivanovich Shuisky, he was descended from sovereign princes of Nizhny Novgorod and a 20th generation male line descendant of the Varangian prince Rurik. He was one of the leading boyars of Tsardom of Russia during the reigns of Feodor I and Boris Godunov. In all the court intrigues of the Time of Troubles, Vasily and his younger brother Dmitry Shuisky usually acted together and fought as one.
, 1793 and 1795 occur
>Russia: Austria Prussia please help!

>not a big deal!

Russia celebrates the day of retaking Moscow until this day, no one has ever humiliated them that much.

The West literally gave it away to commies. And installed soviet regime in Russia in the first place.
KYS

Point taken.
I still think it's commendable that they're refusing to take in more migrants though.

>Austria and Prussia
Austria didn't take part in the 1793 partition. Was more of
>Hey Austria and Prussia, let's kill this useless fucking tumor for once
The Russkies had a sufficient enough army to defeat PLC. Not to add all the various chaos happening in fucking PLC with the various noble confederations (Targowica ring a bell?), the 1794 revolt of Kosciuszko, laughably small army compared to her neighbours, despite having a massive population.

But progress!!!!
Look how better West is now!
/s

>Half of a thread consist of people with meme flags.
Into the trash...

Thanks for comparing me with a nigger, mate.
Much appreciated.

Proof that "Hyuckwhite" isn't an applicable measure for a peoples' merit

So it was the West's fault Russia was full of commies?

youtube.com/watch?v=s4dFCQh0QnY&feature=youtu.be

the West invented communism

And? He is still an usurper and a traitor and was dethroned by his own people.

Change ivan to Ozkan and you have Deutschland 2017

Oh look, shariablue is hard at work already.

>So it was the West's fault Russia was full of commies?
It was the Germans who sent Lenin to Russia, so yeah

but the East made it their state doctrine before the West did.

The "Pooland is based :-DDDDDD" meme needs to fucking end. They are cheating, lying, lazy, backstabbing pieces of shits. They are like that person who you think you can trust with your life and everything, but talks behind your back when you're not near. They are lowest of the low lifeforms on Earth. They are even worse than gypsies than niggers. Hitler should've genocided them when he had the chance.
>inb4 flag or subhuman balt etc

>It was the Germans who sent Lenin to Russia, so yeah

he was not sent, he wanted to travel to Russia, where Bolsheviks waited for him
also:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisson_Documents

Polacks are brute bydlo

They lack any nobility

They only believe in strength and cheating, this is why it's hard for them to create any well functioning state

HELL, they even turned patriotism into a cringefest for meatheads and thickheaded idiots

I unfortunately think that bydlo Polacks will have to die out, because they're an obstacle to the creation of a catholic state

>The Russkies had a sufficient enough army to defeat PLC.
Then why didn't they do it alone and why did it take them (Prussia, Russia and Austria) 30 years to do it to an internally fighting and weakened Poland huh. ;)?

> One of the biggest and most powerful kingdoms between the XVI and the early XVII century
> Saved europe at the siege of Vienna
> Saved europe from international bolscevism and russian invasion in 1920

Yeah, 'Nothing'

Fuck off, shill. Your D&C has no power over the learned ones that dwell here.

nobody in Russia gives a fuck about that holiday

Jesus, what a typical Polack you are

ZOMG WE TOOK MOSCOW YOU GUISE. WHO CARES IF THIS WAS REALLY NOBILITY WHO DID THAT, NOT SOME SMELLY PEASANT POLACKS

>And? He is still an usurper and a traitor and was dethroned by his own people.
AFTER being beaten in battle and losing Russia to Poland... TOP KEK!

Oh look another poland hate thread made by faggot covering his flag. Next time use your lovely EU flag.

SAGE

Dude I told you that you are inferior. You didn't believe us. We wanted to liberate you from the burden of existence for your own good - and for the good of the world.

But you resisted. You refused to take Russia with us. And now pay the price.

past doesnt matter as of right now poles didnt offer their country to be fucked over thats more than basically almost all of western europe can say.

The polack bydlo, who doesn't perceive itself as schlahta is like a jew, who doesn't have basic economical knowledge.

>The kerosine lamp, Sendzimir galvanisation method and advanced delta wing are all nothing
>Falling to communism means falling for it
>Frederick Chopin
>Support an institution that they profit from
>Are nevertheless still around
Why is Polan so based indeed? I mean, come on, you can't expect everyone to be Germany.

That said
Bullshit. His train passed through Germany from neutral Switzerland - where Britain did its banking. Note that Lenin did not actually speak German, but was noted as a fluent anglophone.

I can't read the minds of monarchs, you fucking idiot, nor did every monarch have the same goals (Peter The Great wanted to expand his influence into the Commonwealth, Catherine wanted to fuck shit up). But if you really want proof that Russkies had a sufficient enough army, as much as I hate citing it, Wikipedia will gladly show this to you:
>Due to insufficient taxation, the military was often not paid properly, which led to a relatively small army size; in mid-18th century, the Commonwealth had funds to field an army of around 24,000, whereas the Commonwealth's neighbors' armies were often up to 12 times larger: the Imperial Russian Army numbered 300,000; the Prussian Army and Imperial Austrian Army, 150,000,[23] and a few decades later, the Commonwealth could field an army of about 16,000, with Prussian and Austrian armies rising to 200,000.[33] The stated size of the Commonwealth army was further exaggerated, as some money was lost due to corruption.
>The trend reversed itself following the election of the last king of Poland, Stanisław II Augustus, in 1765 and the introduction of the new governing body, Permanent Council, in 1775. Its Military Department attempted to modernize the army, and increase its size (although even the target number of 30,000 was never achieved).
>30 years to do it to an internally fighting and weakened Poland
Lol, The Russians had you by the dick with the Silent Sejm of 1717, why take a nation that is already under your influence? I don't know, ask Peter The Great. Why did it take 30 years? I don't know, your own parliament tried delaying the inevitable by giving them land apparently.

>this is how Poles actually see themselves

top delusion there, Slutko

Nothing like being a cannon fodder of Teutons who lack any moderation and turn everything into a state of destruction and anarchy. Frankfurt is minority german and Bundestag voted for SSM

Lol

THIS

nobility was catholic, well educated and had good manners, while Polacks believe only in strength which serves them as an answer to all human problems. To bydlo Polacks history is all about stronk people with big muscles

>never achieved anything

>muh freedom
>muh constitution
>muh liberum veto
>muh catholisism
Well, hubris leads into fall. Some 150 years later Catherine the Great moved the ancient throne of the Polish Kings to St. Petersburg and used to sit on while taking a shit.

>Schlomo Goldbensteinberg hides the flag while posting a divide and conquer thread
What did (((((he))))) mean by this?

Chodźcie tu do nas, wzywa was Ruś!
Lecz znajcie zaproszenie gości!
Już Polska was nie poprowadzi,
Z niej same wy weźmiecie kości!>>
Zdarzyło się że w dzień Borodina,
Znów nasi zatknęli znaki,
W rozwaliny padłej znów Warszawy,
I Polska jak rozbity pułk,
W kurzu swój krwawy proporzec broczy.
Umilkł już zgnieciony bunt.

Typical Polack narodowiec

Oh look it's that thread again.

they are like that friend who you thought you could trust etc but talks shit about you behind your back*

You're a Jew aren't you?

Nice.

keep me posted.

Nah he doesn't look like a Pole.

He was just a "I am 1/16 Indian XDDD" fag before it was popular.

Reminder that the PLC constitution of 1791 was only active for 19 months because the Polish nobles got butthurt for losing privileges/liberum veto and went to war to nullify it, while calling the Russians to help them out.

>Why exactly is Poland based again?

Pic related is why.

of course they are pro eu. they dont follow refugee quotas and get free gibs anyway. why shouldnt they like the eu?

>Sigismund Vasa
>Polish
ahhahahahahah

Wypierdalaj z Polski chochle.

It was his brother who lost a battle. People got angry as fuck and he ran away to cry on the lap of the polish king.

>>Sigismund Vasa
He was half Polish as his mother was a Pole. Culturally he was more Polish than Swedish because he was Catholic as well.

xD

As I said, he's a typical narodowiec, bydlo meathead, who lacks any knowledge except some big military victories that were achieved by the nobles, not peasant Polacks

wypierdolić mogę tobie prostaczku. Przed wojną takich jak ty pałowano w więzieniach, może te czasy powrócą

B T F O
T
F
O

>PIDF diasporafag in Sweden hiding his flag behind a crusader flag
kek

KEK

K E K

Wasz burzliwy szmer, ochrypły krzyk,
Zasmucił li rosyjskiego władcę?
Powiedzcie kto zapłacił głową?
I komu wieniec: dla miecza czy dla krzyku?
Czy silna Ruś? Wojna, mór i bunt,
I napór wewnętrznych burz,
Wściekły i wstrząsnęły ją.
Patrzcie wciąż stoi ona!
Wokół niej opadły niepokoje,
I Polski się dopełnił los.

Oh boy you just gotta love these threads.
> People arguing about history like it is going to change anything.
> People shitting on each other like it is going to change anything.

Divide et impera, you useful idiots.

Wouldn't be surprised tbqh, it's mainly diasporafags who like to glorify their nation but never actually live there

B T F O

Pierdolony lewacki komuchu, zawiśniesz na latarni.
youtube.com/watch?v=5jdSWRLty6o

I guess not every Jew left Poland.

>Battle of Grunwald painting is yet to be posted
>Wikipedia screenshot of battles between the HRE and Poland with Polish victories highlighted is yet to be posted
>[prominent historical german] was actually polish!!!!! is yet to be posted
This thread's just getting started.

The only good things Poland has done is fight against Islam in the past and being in the way it degeneracy + annoying Germany. Besides that they are useless and haven't done much shit. Most of them are probably 1/8 Jewish or something thanks to those 3 million Jews in the past.

>Divide et impera,
That's the point of this life.

>Jews angry at based Poland memes start spreading anti-Poland D&C

This is what shills look like, people.

sage

>>Criminals

was Sweden already cucked back then?

Ban posts criticising countries if they're using cuck flags

Ja nawet nie wiem czy mam polskiego pochożdenia czy nie, lecz ja mówię po polsku. Dlatego ten piękny kraj i jest "based".

>by the nobles
>nobles weren't Polish
weź się zajeb debilu

Where would Poland be without the EU funding/stability right now?

>Poland takes pride when Russia was in a total state of turmoil
>Commies vs White Army vs Baltic States vs Poland vs German volunteers of Baltic Landeswehr vs Entente constantly intervening

>Most of them are probably 1/8 Jewish or something thanks to those 3 million Jews in the past.

If that was true then Jews wouldn't be a problem.

Jews don't assimilate or intermarry, they stick to their clan and subjugate through usury.

In Kijów.

And we will remember how cuckU supported nazi Ukraine.

Berlin will be ours someday.

>it's another west saved poland episode

just like in 1939

>Poland, a newly formed state, was not in a state of turmoil

9/10 people fall for this shit instead of sage. Newfags need to lurk more.
>cuckchan RIP

aaaaa, no to się nie myliłem. Typowy prymityw słuchający muzyki dla plebsu. Tacy jak ty zawsze będą na marginesie, możesz se co najwyżej cukierka ze sklepu ukrasc, ale pozostaniesz patusem z patologii społecznej

>being against bydlo
>must be a Jew
you know, the world is more complex

Dear god Ivan, can you blow up your fucking ruling class, we will blow up ours so we can start that pan-slavic super state idea again?

Where did I say the west saved Poland, retard? I am saying Poland taking pride in a war which basically forced Russia to fight in God knows how many places is unimpressive.

Not what I was implying, nigger. Count how many enemies I've mentioned Russians had to deal with, not included is the West Russian volunteer army, and how many fronts Russia had to deal with.

Nobles were polish, but they were nobles, not dumb peasants who barely seen anything outside their grey village

> Poland attacked by the strongest countries on earth.

Haha polan btfo'd :DDDDD

>Poland won a defensive war against soviets

Hurr durr not fair, muh hard times, muh whites, muh gommunism.

You people are pitiful, no matter how much one would try to justify your way of thinking.