Need some help

Any idea on how i could respond to this utter madness without being called a white nationalist/racist?
She has more weird rants about loving refugees and hating her English culture.
The bitch is a white christian.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLYZkUNLvjpcQg0XKeuZE3ADX1fp04AWOq&v=K4HIsACsQhM
baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/half-of-all-australians-want-to-ban-muslim-immigration-poll-20160920-grkufa.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just tell her that assimilating to the dominant culture of a country is the absolute basis of functioning in society

ask her how you are supposed to be able to communicate and "work together" if you don't even speak the same language

Not a piss poor job at explaining herself. How did you assume her gender? Ask her again when she gets raped every which hole she can.

t. world citizen

>We're all the same because we are different
>war is peace
>freedom is slavery
>ignorance is strength

FIT IN OR FUCK OFF

GET IT THROUGH YA THICK HEAD CUNT

Don't argue with women it's pointless.

Just ask her:
Have you visited Saudi Arabia?

OP here on different device, shes a family member. I know perhaps the day of the muzzie rape will be her only red pill.

Thanks good suggestions.

>needing to ask pol to help with your facebook arguments
get off facebook ya dumb idiot

Heres another of her mad little rants

Sure i agree with you, but what if it's a close family member who is against her own culture and promoting letting 3rd world sandniggers come in. It's a bit sad.

People cant be different if nobody has large spaces where they're allowed to be unique in their own ways all the time.

Also, if you're really a world citizen, the UN or something should allow you some kind of representation, but they don't give representation to anyone.

Also she seems to think that when some people conquer and displace some other people their descendants 100 years later deserve to be displaced by anyone who wants to just leach off prosperity and act like the host is the problem.

Ok, if your a world citizen then maybe go to China, North Korea, or Saudi Arabia. These nation's don't just let you leave if you don't conform, they kill you. The result of this is these nation's retain a lot of loyalty to their own compared to the rest of the world with it's doors wide open approach. Maybe there's a reason your supposed to conform to a nation you move too, like easing the burden you put on the local population, like not trying to replace your nation's laws with that of your former host nation, and like ensuring that the population is working for the benefit of the country rather than against it. Also I never see you criticize the three nation's I mentioned earlier for their killing and imprisonment of foreigners so why are you lighting a fire under Australia's ass for asking them to either leave or conform?

Edit as you see fit OP.

spoons, knives and forks are all eating utensils but you don't keep them all in one giant pile. spoons with spoons, forks with forks.

man the doublethink is strong with this one

Honnestly i agree with the prime minister beside the be christian part.

Here's a thought. Maybe instead of just demanding Europeans take them in, if they really are being killed mostly by other Muslims, they should start policing their own nation's better and stopping the jihadist themselves. When the IRA were killing Brits left and right bombing all they could, did the Brits and Irish flee to Greece or Italy? No, they took care of the damn problem, and that's what the Muslims need to do. Rather curious they won't though, don't you think?

Catfish her as a Muslim immigrant. Befriend her and get her to agree to submit to Allah and female genital mutilation. Then dox her.

>I am a WORLD citizen.
Am I being detained?!

Literally use the rules for radicals to contrive a response.

Go back to Pakistan.

Cut this bitch out of your life completely. She's too far gone, an isn't worth the effort of saving.

>arguing in Faceberg

WeW lad
E
W

Throwing rocks at the wall is more productive

She better have a world passport

The best part of the "World Citizen" is that when it does happen, the actual World Government won't recognize their citizenship as valid.
And it is going to be way worse than "I just want to walk around and look at shit."
Tagged and surveilled by satellites with the money chip that can get remotely turned off when you say the wrong thing.

Well then tell her to move together with her little friends to WORLD country and leave Australia for the Australians.

Isis only did what their literal interpretation of the koran told them they should do. Its all written in there, they did it.

Try not to get frustrated, remember she is deep in the kool aid. Go watch this, it'll give you a good idea how you can talk to these people

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLYZkUNLvjpcQg0XKeuZE3ADX1fp04AWOq&v=K4HIsACsQhM

Orwell is spinning so fast in his grave we could tap the centrifugal force and solve the energy crisis

World citizens get world rights.
The same rights they have in Somalia, _stan, etc.

This.

I wanted to redpill some of my female friends, they were so far gone they couldnt even answer simple questions and then simply removed me from the friends list, after calling me a nazi.

Nothing of value was lost, at least my news feed wont have her bullshit added to it.

Giving women voting rights was the biggest mistake of the last century.

Either take their voting rights away, or just remove democracy alltogether.

Democracy stopped working the second women could go and vote.

>do anything you could to simply survive
that's all their doing. moving wherever gives them the best welfare.
luckily for your country, there are places like sweden and germany that hand out thousands of dollars a month for these third world subhumans. so why not end welfare in your own country? then the immigrants who visit will TRULY do anything to survive, not simply move to the plase with the most handouts

just call her a nigger-lover and be done with it.

It's also really retarded. Claiming that she is a world citizen is like when the policeman stops you and asks where you live you wouldn't have a proper address, but just the town in general.

It'd mean that you are homeless. This is the same shit as privilege. Ffs privilege is a GOOD THING. People all throughout history fought and killed others for MORE privilege. Niggers still do. Muzzies still do. Only western liberal whites think they should give up their privilege.

It's hubris, nothing else. They think they are the messiah, or they are above the struggle for survival or some shit. Really spoiled, delusional people, no need to pay any attention to their opinions.

He remind him that he is in fact NOT a world citizen, and then call him a retarded faggot.

Tell her that if we are all the same cultures its like comparing peaceful jainkst societkes with ISIS societies. Tell her in her logic we should mix the jains and Isis together.

It's simply not possible.

It would take years to get the point across properly.

To explain why cultural homogeneity is necessary first you'd have to explain its benefits, and to do that you'd need to explain the quantitative and qualitative methodology used to assess them. You'd also need to justify the benefits as actual benefits, and to do that you'd need to explain the history and the practice of realist political science so that you could explain the security dilemma that makes modern states necessary as well as engaging in a compelling moral argument that supports as good the benefits that cultural homogeneity accrues.

While doing all of this you'd also need compelling counter-arguments to her thousands of counter-arguments.

It would be the work of a hundred lifetimes.

Some people instinctively understand all of the above because of their wide-ranging general knowledge. Did you know that people who watch more news are more likely to oppose immigration? This is despite news being pro-immigration, and this is across all ideologies. A communist who actually watches the news may still be a communist, but he will be less in favour of internationalism than other communists. The only cure for her insular and disconnected worldview is for her to actually experience the world as it is. But you can't do that for her. And you can't fix her in a single post.

What you should post instead is "fuck off, we're full."

tell her that less immigration, more integration is the will of half, if not more, of Australians:

>Half of all Australians want to ban Muslim immigration: poll

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/half-of-all-australians-want-to-ban-muslim-immigration-poll-20160920-grkufa.html

So if she's on board w democracy she should respect the will of the voters and the mandate which that grants to politicians

If she's not on board w democracy, then the Australian PM can do whatever the fuck he wants, dictatorially

thanks for the input, heres more of her madness for the laughs

>the top trending videos in the pic
hahaa

>world citizen
>only ever live in white countries and demand they're flooded out with people from shithole countries where you'd never dream of going

>raped constantly along their perilous jouney
then why are we importing rapists?
but at least we can agree we know whos doing the raping

She loves this kind of pic related degeneracy
How does this make you feel fellow brits?

Ask her how many Muslims she's personally housing and why she thinks it everyone else's responsibility to mommy them.

>single mom

Explains why she's such a stupid bitch. None of that shit made any sense whatsoever.

Forgot to give you your (you)

we need memes giving very brief overviews of how the visigoths fit in to rome
people who spread memes like that are historically illiterate

>We are all the same

Till you get invaded and your life is dependent on your nations Military.
These people are good arguments for more War and death, it would
teach them a valuable lesson about ignorance.

that's incoherent:

if someone does not allow others telling "fit in [the way I want] or fuck off" then how telling them "fit in [the way I want] or fuck off" can be the answer?

Reply that the English colonized and oppressed aboriginal Australians
It's only human nature for them to be afraid of the same thing happening to them.
Cultural conquest victimizes the current inhabitants and even if whites don't have a historical claim to the land the individuals that will suffer now did nothing to deserve the oppressive pressure of foreign culture.

Or you know, use thier own system of making everyone a victim to spin them in circles until they are not sure who is oppressing who

Hilarious article

Yeah, its laughably retarded.

thanks, good one!

Gave me a chuckle

i feel like any non-muslim woman who supports islam should take a quick """"holiday"""" to saudi arapia

tell her to fuck off to the congo if she hates herself and her people

also
>getting extremely sick of this 'fit in and fuck off attitude'
that's rich

If you don't sound like a white supremacist, you're a retarded faggot.

she seems to think that shiites have a monopoly on "being muslim"

try congo cuisine

Why the fuck do these people justify one invasion using another, earlier one?
>treat others the way you want to be treated
Fuck right off. If the invadees throughout history were never okay with it, why should I be expected to be? They lost because they were weaker, so now we're expected to be the weaker ones?
Not how it works. This isn't civ on the lowest difficulty, where ramming a warrior into a musketeer can actually lead to victory.

Ignore her, women have no place in politics. It's a shit test, by responding with anything other than a slap you have failed. Let the beta orbiters reply until she is ready for a man. Lack of attention drives them batshit

>Malcolm Turnbull is a girl
hot

Here she is trying to reply to someone who said the muzzie hordes shouldn't be let into England.

This shit is beyond embarrassing

Watch this op its the answer to all your pozzed rellie woes

>Any idea on how i could respond to this utter madness without being called a white nationalist/racist?
Why are you scared of being called a white nationalist? I am one and tell everyone I am with 0 fucks given.

We are a good and honorable people and we will secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

>don't blame all Germans for nazis
>don't blame all Americans for Hiroshima
... But they do

christians are the most opressed minority in the world. its a fact. look it up.

Australian culture before British invasion and colonisation consisted of incest, cannibalism, infanticide, massive ecological destruction, cave paintings and stone tools.

Great success.

Hey! We're fucking proud of Hiroshima! It crushed the will of the imperial Japanese to continue the fight and demonstrated that we would not tolerate any further attacks. Without Hiroshima we wouldn't have been able to assist Japan and reconstruction and have the great ally we do today, without Hiroshima Japan would still be expanding and conquering, until they controlled more than a hemisphere, and without Hiroshima the war would have lasted longer with far more dead. We killed a radical ideological empire with that bombing, how dare you suggest it "wasn't all Americans fault."

>horishima

They created the civilization they live in you stupid fucking nigger. Abos didn't create it.

NIGGAS GOT THE FLAVBUH!

Remember niggers are the supreme being. Whites are beta and cuck.

So PLEASE don't feed the niggers or any refugee for that matter.

They don't need your help because they are SUPERIOR!

See here is a clip of niggers good and well able to feed themselves.

what did she mean by this?

>don't blame all Americans for Hiroshima
America was perfectly justified in nuking Hiroshima

>Not knowing there are different sects of Islam
>The shias
>The Sunnis
>Not knowing that Sunni's are responsible for most of the terror attacks
>Muslims killing other muslims for not being muslim enough
>Reallymademethink.jpg
>She doesn't know all economic migrants (they aren't refugees) is all the trash of NA and ME looking to rape woman conseqeunce free and welfare
>The moderates they so love to talk about are staying in the ME to defend themselves from the radicals supported by the politicians the left supports

Fuck I can't handle this shit. They need to know that they've already conceded the moral high ground on any Islamic economic migrant debate. They don't get to fucking adore politicians like Obama/Hillary who played instrumental roles in deliberately manufacturing the Arab Spring which destroyed the only stable countries in that region, consequently causing the migrant crisis, and then criticize others. The truth is 'us not wanting to take in refugees' is a total misrepresentation and strawman. We're trying to take this shit one step further AND NOT CREATE AND REFUGEES IN THE FIRST PLACE by supporting politicians who support terrorism for regime change (Hillary/King nigger).

We don't need to take in third world shitters because there's absolutely no reason to when they are a financial and social detriment to our society. And there's no real reason to call them refugees. And there's no reason to take in actual refugees because we don't need to support politicians who made them refugees in the first place.

>people died
>what's really sad is the innocent people being blamed

Motherfuckers lost their lives, and these cotton balls only think of the mudslime's feelings.
Apparently people dying is a relief when compared to getting your feels hurt!

She's a virtue-signaling cunt.

Her entire argument is that Muslims are the main victims of terror therefore I'd be cruel to blame them for the attacks on European soil which is a blatant overeimplication and thus deception

Muslims ARE NOT the main victims of terror
Muslims heretics like Shia , Christians in mulsim could tries and various local religions sufis, druze and yazidis are.

Muslims are Sunni, canonical Islam that makes up 90% of worlds "Muslims" aka Muslims in it's literal sense

Sunnis only die as collateral damage. Simple as that
This bitch is plain lying, just can't wait to taste brown cock.
Join a Paki gang scum and stfu

>using logic over feelz

Call her an anti-white bigot. It's the only language they understand