I think I'm becoming a flat earther. Give me proof of the earth being a globe before it's too late

I think I'm becoming a flat earther. Give me proof of the earth being a globe before it's too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

popsci.com/10-ways-you-can-prove-earth-is-round
youtu.be/SPS6vaVgK6k
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmWeueTF8l82GItQhl7vTP_WM43B4ebNq
youtube.com/watch?v=HpBEduGMapw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

popsci.com/10-ways-you-can-prove-earth-is-round

You are an ancap tho so reasoning with you probably isn't possible. Don't feed into your own autism pls

I've sailed the world, twice, and it sure ain't flat, or i would've fallen off aye.

Would knowing really have any meaning in your life? Just become a flat earther and enjoy yourself.

>some retarded teen newfag on Sup Forums is a flat earther

lol. How do you think gravity works retard?

youtu.be/SPS6vaVgK6k

Yeah, you didn't fall because you travelled in circles

Do you really believe the moon landing?

objectively spherical
subjectively flat

are you a subjectivist or an objectivist?

Why is the map of the UN a flat earth?

because it's a map retard; maps are flat

Yes because it DID happen

>I think I'm becoming a flat earther.
You may as well have said,"I have decided to be a full on retard.", and save us the trouble of reading your nonsense.

You have to be a fucking moron to unitonically believe the moon landing didn't happen. Also if the earth was really flat, why would all the other celestial bodies be round?

>hey, man, just be willfully ignorant. It's what's best for you
Kys

How do you know you weren't just circlyin around the Earth?

Checkmate, asshole. There's a reason maps are flat.

Here you go: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmWeueTF8l82GItQhl7vTP_WM43B4ebNq

You're totally right dude. Now start an airline and show us how profitable you can be by saving massive amounts of time and fuel, not following "sphere logic" routes.

Ayyy

fpbp

southern hemisphere has different stars is easiest and most undeniable one

This will never not make me laugh.

Because every airline (((corporation))) isn't going to waste billions of dollars on fuel just to give the illusion that the world is a different shape

Globe Goys explain the stars on the ground at 15:10

youtube.com/watch?v=HpBEduGMapw

>he doesn't understand what a stereographic chart is
Also as a pilot I have observed the curvature and plotted polar routes, I can assure you my jewish bosses wouldn't blow millions each flight on extra fuel to take the longer route

What gain would whoever have for lying to everybody about the size of our planet? How does this benefit them in any way?