Why are black people allowed to be so overtly racist?

Why are black people allowed to be so overtly racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dGFOf1ezyfI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_in_Moldova#Statistics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Antisocial_Behavior
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those fucking names man

Because in the USA black people can't be racist.
That's how your retarded society functions.

blacks can't be racist, it's only white man's trait

>Nevaeh Gibson
>Gibson
>Gib

woah, moldova huh..

>rarefag detected

>moldova
>rare

moldova is pretty rare dude cmon

Just because you've never heard of Moldova doesn't mean it's rare.

It drives me fucking crazy but it's not only blacks. Every non-white is giving a pass.

Apologize for killing jesus, kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=dGFOf1ezyfI

Whitey can't handle the bants

a country of 3.5 million, impoverished and probably has low percentage of ppl with internet

apparently i've never heard of moldova
yet i can identify it's flag.....

>t. a prick which came here after HWNDU
and pretending to be an oldfag.

Moldovian girls are 10/10

>probably has low percentage of ppl with internet
you fucking retarted.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_in_Moldova#Statistics

you mean east Romania

Yes, that's true, I've noticed it as well during my trips to Europe.

post them, if they're so great

nice to see ive made this into a referendum about moldova

Because white people fear losing their jobs

This shitskin is right. Stop being such a thinskinned faggot, and ignore it. And stop calling for "equal treatment" for blacks and whites. Remember you idiot, we're not even the same species.

It is a sub human trait. One which is condoned and fueled by niggers, kikes, commies, nigger lovers, libshits and finally but not least cuckservatives.

You know the destroyers of westerner civilization.

Because you let your kids grow up to be white guilt liberals and act like faggots

Different species?
Dont you think that's a little extreme?

im pretty sure there is less than a 1% difference in DNA between races.

nice merchant

You bluepilled little faggot

Melanie and skin color are the least percentage wise of the differences between races.

Me having Rh Negative blood makes me more human than a monkey protein carrying nigger.

Why? Because I can contemplate and deductive reason. I actually learn the truth instead of projecting nigger lover fantasies. Fantasies that were all the same. That our differences are only skin deep. What a shit-skin lover thing to say. Skin is the LEAST of the races differences.

They want to corner the market bruh.

Sanctioned harassment???

Come now KIKES call it what it really was GENOCIDE!

WHAT IS THE WARRIOR GENE?

The Warrior Gene refers to certain copies (alleles) of the MAO-A gene that have been linked to violent anti-social behavior. One such copy, 2R, which I'll call the "violent ape allele", is 55x more common in niggers than in whites:

>Studies have found differences in the frequency distribution of variants of the MAOA gene between ethnic groups:[32][33] of the participants, 59% of Black men, 54% of Chinese men, 56% of Maori men, and 34% of Caucasian men carried the 3R allele, while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.[23][32][33][34][35][36][37][38][39][40]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Antisocial_Behavior

The reason a majority of niggers act like violent apes is because they carry the violent ape allele. This supports the hypothesis that niggers are genetically inferior subhumans.

racism is about bullying black people

if it wasn't bullying it would just be banter over differences.

I think you can understand with this explanation.

They aka (niggers) are the closest link to apes in the human genome.

Studies have also shown people who are frustrated or angered easily tend to have a lower IQ.

Quick to anger. Slow to learn. Jealous as Cain.
What could this be?

A TENDENCY

NEWFAG

Because (((they))) don't punish them as they're using them against whites in the race war.

Well, it is melanin whether those niggers like it or not. If she had none she couldn't even stay in the sun like albinos.