Memo to GW denier cunts: you can't use satelite data to claim there is no global warming anymore:

Memo to GW denier cunts: you can't use satelite data to claim there is no global warming anymore:

carbonbrief.org/major-correction-to-satellite-data-shows-140-faster-warming-since-1998

JUST SO YOU KNOW

Wow, it must be real
What are the causes in your opinion?

I'm jsut saying that in any GW thread somebody posts some "there is no GW, satelite data proves it".

> major correction

I thought it was "settled science"?

By correction, they mean they just changed the data.

Literally fake data.

>the world started in 1980
GOod good goy.

now it's even more settled than before. it's double settled.

there

is

WTF? It's summer. Why is it so fuckin cold? I have 14 C outside.

whyd they make the adjustment

is

no

GW

satelite data proves it

14C, you must be on the Baltic coast

no

GW

satelite data proves it

So it's probably overcrowded by now

if you theory does not fit the data, change the data.

it is so funny that their entire career is built on extrapolating data, and every day they are attacking their own data

I wouldn't mind 2-3°C higher temperatures. It would lower heating costs a lot.

>major correction
>revisions

hmmmmmmmmm

>The RSS group also used the presence of multiple satellites in recent years to test for “odd man out” behaviours, when three or more satellites are available and one differs substantially from the others. They decided not to use NOAA-18 used prior to 2009 because of this. AQUA was also not used after 2009, and NOAA-15 was excluded after 2011. This choice increased the 1979-2016 temperature trend by around 7% compared to leaving in satellites whose readings were identified as anomalous.

it's over, the satelite cooling effect is eliminated. I have the high ground.

>let's find out which data we can get rid of to make it match what we believe is correct rather than what the data actually tells us

Unless they can prove that the satellite datas they got rid of were produced by a malfunctioning satellite, they are just manipulating numbers.

nobody likes Games Workshop anyway

True, overpriced cunts