How do we fix Chicago?

>Over 36,000 homicides have taken place in Chicago since 1964.
>murder rate of 16 per 100,000 population
> Gangs were responsible for 61% of the homicides in Chicago in 2011.

Bumb

How are they continuing to breed at such a fast rate while being murdered and thrown in jail?

Thots

I imagine if you removed the blacks the overall crime rate would drop drastically overnight. They should probably do that. Canada will take them.

Extermination

Delete niggers.

t. nigger

Send in the feds
Send them back to africa

They're still biologically wired to produce as many children as possible.
Prison, death, they both mean that the kids are gone from the family, so the families produce loads of kids in case a couple die prematurely / get imprisoned prematurely.
r/K selection is great.

south Illinois here
fuck chicago

Can blacks be civilised?
Did they behave during slavery and lynching eras or is that fake news?

>How do we fix Chicago?

Drop 10 skids of M4's with fully loaded clips. Pop the popcorn, grab a beer and watch them kill themselves nigger style.

Then nuke the city.

By creating a genophage that only kills niggers and spics while hanging every single Democrat voter that lives there

People are freaking out about nothing. I live in Baltimore which has an even higher murder rate than Chicago and it's not like innocent people are getting gunned down in the streets constantly. It's a non issue as long as you're not a drug dealer.

Welfare.

If you look at black population statistics, their populations are stagnant. It's a degrading cycle.

/thread

They took out gang leaders in the 90s or something. Should have let those black king pins stay in charge and keep the peace.

We don't fix Chicago it is the responsibility of Chicago and its surrounding state to fix itself. If people want to live like animals in that place then let them. If they ask for help I guess it can be provided but people shouldn't go looking to fix other peoples problems.

arrest gang members

Black abortion rates also contribute to the stagnant population statistics.

White guy living in Chicago surrounded by Italians who hate niggers how safe am i?

Pretty safe, stay there

10-4 Robert

As safe as the amount of guns and ammo you have.

thottbot.com

who here can't wait for /cpd/ this Friday night?

my mom is buying groceries right now and I just called her and told her to pick up some popcorn, absolutely based

We fix Chicago by letting it go bankrupt, by letting riots destroy and consume the ghettoes. You don't "fix" something this badly broken, you tear it down and rebuild.

>le r/K in humans meme

Before the expansion of welfare and the prison industry they were more stably employed and in families.

They're still growing. Blacks have been hovering at around 13% of the population for decades. They grow as the population grows. Compare with whites that are actually stagnant and so decrease as a percentage of the population.

Once Europe goes tits up though, that may change.

Why not open a series of charity clinics in Chicago that offers free vasectomies for Men and a Tubectomy for Women?

This. The problem is fixing itself. Vast majority of murder victims have gang connections. Society is better off with them gone.

BLM bitches about over-policing. We need to get behind this. Police should patrol areas of the city equally. Net result will be more dead niggers and more police in peaceful areas.

triggered son of a single mother detected, it's an amazingly precise way to get across the behavior of dysfunctional people

You know that these statistics announced by the pentagon are fake, right?

Amount of US soldiers that died in those wars is ten times that

How can we be sure this is not just viral advertising to get Chicago kids to join the US army?

>Less chance of getting shot to death.
>Still get to shoot guns and shit.
>Free uniform.
>Get to travel the world for free with your bros.
>AND you get paid.

From that it sounds like a no-brainer to join the army if you live in America.

Could it be? Propaganda? No fucking wai.