Let the children come to me

What's with the mass-paedophilia in the catholic church. Do you think there's some occult shit involved?

>have unnatural and unhealthy relationship to your sexuality

>your sexuality then becomes sick

Catholic paedophilia is a Jewish meme made up to destroy western values, religion, race and identity.

Teachers, relatives and sport coaches are more than 10x likely to molest kids than the clergy.

Come on, abstinence is not that difficult, especially for older men with low testosterone.
And if they really need sex, why not go see a hooker instead of destroying children?

Actually, I know there are many explanations related to repression, but I was wondering if there were some other cranky theories.

>abstinence is not that difficult

LOW TEST

I don't accept the "10x likely" shit you're pulling from your ass, but I do accept that statistically, more abuse happens in secular society, simply by way of it being so large.

I think the issue people have with Catholic abuse (aside from it being, you know, child abuse) is that kids are supposed to be able to feel safe in the church. As a community, we are supposed to be able to TRUST men of the cloth. When the scandals broke, it shook that trust and forever stained the name of Catholicism

Catholic paedophilia is real and disgusting. Also that massive clergy homosex.

>forever stained the name of Catholicism
No, it was just the cherry on top

>statistically, more abuse happens in secular society, simply by way of it being so large.
I don't think you understand what statistics mean

>raping small children
>low test

anything but, my swedish friend

I guess not. I just assumed that since the majority of society's institutions are secular, then it should follow that there is more abuse there, by way of a much larger population

Am I doing something wrong?

yes, they look for children cause they are pure, and the cabal like to drain their energy just like babies sacrifices and all of that sick shit.

it was Taiwan who claimed that abstinence is not that difficult. hence, Taiwan has low test

Yeah. You are assuming the rate of abuse is constant and independent of membership status in the church.

It's not.

Furthermore, you would never couch a statistic like this
>more secular people abuse children because there are more secular people
You would always normalise the data so that it can be compared:
>members of the Catholic clergy are 300 times more likely to abuse a child than a random secular person

It's run by Luciferian pedophiles. Basically the same type of people that run the deep state and the EU.

Well shit, thanks bro.

Why does everyone always attack the church but ignore the elephant in the room:

>2.2% of US males are gay
>119,400,000 adult male
>total gay: 2,626,800
>0.05% boys are abused
>total male kids: 36,800,000
>total abused male kids: 1,840,000 (0.05%)

Ratio of gays to abused male kids: 1:1.5

>total straight male population 116,800,000
>20% girls abused
>total female pop: 162,663,500
>total adult female: 125,900,000
>total female kids: 36,800,000
>total abused female kids: 7,360,000 (.2%)

Ratio of straights to abused female kids: 1:16

This thread died quickly, I wonder why...

It was already dead before you posted.

it's a satanic cabal.

why do you normies not get that?

>kids are supposed to be able to feel safe in the church.
Kids are supposed to feel safe in school too, leaving aside that aside though;
>As a community, we are supposed to be able to TRUST men of the cloth. When the scandals broke, it shook that trust and forever stained the name of Catholicism
A). That's why the kikes push it so hard.
B). Once upon a time society in general enjoyed that level of trust (stranger danger wasn't always a thing)

Hell, the way Milo talked about it, it seems like every almost every gay man was molested, thus they seek out a young boy to molest and make gay.
It's really disgusting.

Ok, so, 70% of the people they hire at the church happens to be gay (according to certain sources) and a good part of them are rapists.
How is it possible if they aren't pushing this behaviour or if it's not part of a system?