What do you make of conservative jews?

Pic related.

Fucking based!

Lampshades

Gas them all

Some Jews pretend to be liberal to destroy the west on the domestic front. Other (((neoconservative))) Jews pretend to be right wing so our military will never stop fighting wars for Israel. They are all evil.

>that pigeon toed stance

Why are jews so moe, Sup Forums?

*Tips tin foil fedora*

ha

That's a 9 in Jewland

The only conservative jew is the one who calls US for what it is: Israels attack dog that keeps paying tithe to the jews.

SPBP

Don't play with ovens, you'll get baked.

Cuckservatives/cuckservatism is cancer just like that inbred jew

This guy is literally retarded. Not even joking.

Kek, the guy behind the Kike has a black sun tat

>jews
>sides

Shapiro has really let it go lately

>What do you make of conservative jews
The Fifth Column

The only reason that guy and his cucky buddy were sent there was to provoke the pro-Whites, and to make the gathering look foolish. Typical Jewshit.

>look at that STANCE!!

Why hasn't the NFL picked him up?

Why are Jews such disgusting looking creatures?

fpbp

Everyone loves to hate jews. The true white master race. U mad Sup Forums

Any Jew who is not a democrat is retarded like niggers who cater to us like uncle toms. Why would they want to destroy the jewish cartel aka fed, irs, wall street, sillicon valley & hollywood? If they support the alt-right we'll eventually kick them out.

It's like they know it's coming and they're still eager to take the dick. Unless they're israeli. in which case no one cares.

I ignore israeli posters here. They're powerless. Soros would never be Soros if he was based out of tel aviv instead of NYC.

They're trying to hedge their bets to avoid extermination, that is all. The only jew I trust is peter schiff, because he is openly advocating for his own self-interests. The moment he'd shill for israel or jewish privileges? I'd drop him like a molten rock.

Oh Christ that's disgusting
Is it cgi?
Looks like it's parked itself near some security guys, unless they are it's bodyguards. (2 guys dressed the same one with a radio in his pocket)

He's a fake creation -- a caricature meant to sew confusion, demoralization and hostility, and to make pro-white gatherings look foolish. You can safely bet your life savings that he and his friend were sent by either the SPLC or one of their close associate organizations.

My best friend is a Jew. He doesn't know I secretly love Hitler

Do you think that guy is a plant?

Those haircuts around him look suspiciously NAZI to me

Based kike! MEME MAGICCK!

Very likely/10

soap

>Looks like it's parked itself near some security guys, unless they are it's bodyguards. (2 guys dressed the same one with a radio in his pocket)

Those are the alt-right boys

>hello fellow Trump supports
buscemi.jpg

He's retarded, like for real

I worked it out by the haircuts in the OP pic. Look at the one on the right

I would turn off the gas for some Jews

Here's a thought...maybe it's cuz not all Jewish people, for instance the one working at the cornerstone, profit from the Fed from some huge conspiracy

Trump is not conservative

lies

Most them are already in Israel.

Just leave them be.

Oh shit you're right. They were also naming the Jew in their speeches. I think they Jews are scared and starting to capitulate in the hope for some mercy.

I wouldn't trust them, just like I wouldn't trust a Jew who converts to Catholicism.

Jews in America control finance policy,foreign policy, education system, mass media, entertainment and have pushed degeneracy for several decades.

But yeah leave them alone, poor jews

kek

This guy is a good jew.

It'd be great if they'd stop cutting up infant genitalia and defaming anyone who criticizes it.

Why do so many Jews look like deformed goblins? The stereotype is surprisingly accurate

Useful evil, should not be trusted tho

Push ideals not people. And keep an eye on everyone. Remember to kill the traitor first.

proud for them !

Conservative lampshades and right hand soap.

Its in their dna, incestuous breeding for thousanda of years leaves many jews disfigured. Chosen people lol

A "retarded" jew has the same iq as the average wh*te person