Which country will be the first to start genociding muslims?

Which country will be the first to start genociding muslims?

None of them Hans.
None of them.

Bulgaria.

Kek wills it

India

Sweden

Czech Republic
Poland
Hungary

Myanmar or China.

White people are making a mistake. No amount of nukes or technology will save you from us. You will cause all Muslims to increase their faith and unite all sects.

A Muslim country probably

hasn't israel already been doing that for a while?

Cannot wait for the new German hate speech law to come out. Will be reporting lots of KRAUTS! :D

Israel
They'll blame Europe, of course

Canada.

if muslim god (same as jewish god and christian god btw, it's all abrahamic garbage) actually existed i doubt the middle east would be such a shithole

Depends on if oil is involved or not

In europa obviously sweden
SD is the biggest party and even with them in power things will only get worse
Money is running out already tooand what do they fo.... cutting funding for the police
Trust me it will be sweden

Like you did with istael and they still kicked your ass hahaha muslims can't fight they're loosers

About 12k Palestinians have been killed by Israel since 1948, it must be the slowest genocide ever

Digits confirm

Praise kek

The trick is to keep killing until your kill-rate overtakes the increase in radicalization, so you wind up killing them faster than they can replenish their ranks. Keeping civilians on the target list does raise the rate of radicalization (code for 'activated') but also helps depopulate the group quicker as well as potentially break people's faith. If you can kill the religion, it doesn't matter how incomplete your genocide is.

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

In Europe FYROM when Albanians try to pull the shit off like with Kosovo...

>Legally being able to kill muslims and their offspring
This is why I lift.

As if we need your retarded frog to tell us to kill muslims.

Real question is, which Western Country will Muslims Genocide first

Only after that is there any tiny chance of people waking up

Russia. Putin is getting tired of putting up Chechnya and paying Kadyrov. He wants access to oil infrastructure without the middle man.
>Putin removes Kadyrov
>Kadyrov calls for an uprising
>Putin slaughters Chechnya Muslims

not gonna happen

As long as the jew lives, none

> 1 bullet will remove all your gains
> 1 truck will remove your "glorious" friends

Invest your time appropriately. I sure am.

>Burger delusions

>If you kill your enemy they win.
You are right I really donĀ“t want muslims rise up to a victim status like the jews did. The best way to defeat them is to do the same thing that made us weak. We need to support degenerecy in their society. The first step would be to let women have rights.

Italy

Eastern Europe. EU is giving those countries a deadline to accept their "fair share" of refugees and they're started stockpiling military assets. Poland just bought a fuck ton of tanks and jets and have 200k battle ready troops.

Where is that

You mean genocided by Muslims?
Sweden

As long as the west uses the 'current year' as a moral argument, nothing will happen.

Poland as usual

We don't even officially recognize Islam as a religion, they get to pay full taxes.

I completely agree with you. Also, checked.

True very true. We already did it in 1950's. Just wait....

first post depressing post

checked and checked - china pretty well hates muslims, and there's whole lot of merciless chinese firepower - they BTFOd vietnam so they will have no problem going after muzzies too.

This, ive seen absolutely NO evidence of any divine intervention helping out muslim causes throughout the world. Its just been shady tactics and alot of suiciding.

It certainly didnt keep the US from bombing the fuck out of them for the past 26 years.

Probably a muslim country.

They're already doing it so I guess so. Then again the first ever massacre of muslim non-combatants was during the first crusades capture of Jerusalem.

Ever wonder why they are always referring their western opponents as crusaders? Well after massacring civilians all along the coasts of mediterranean they finally got to taste their own medicine once and have been totally butthurt ever since.

Germany. They will snap at some point and go full 1945

Yeah but at some point you have to call it quits. Besides what happened to Iraq can happen to Saudi Arabia too. Puppet dictator goes in to wrangle the oil and fleece it.

Looking for the pinch point there - where the muzzie oil tycoons are no longer worth their weight to carry around...

I figured Trump was about to backstab the shit out of Saudi and let iran/turkey kill them. But I guess he's playing slightly higher D chess with that.

ANOTHER NOTE is that China has no problem developing an OICW airburst weapon system, they dont care about how much it costs or how niche-specialized it happens to be.

This kills the fucking islamist bar none. The only reason the US doesn't invest in it is because our time-old strategy of killing people using airstrikes/artillery still works.

But when you have OICW airburst you are your own lightwieght airstrike pretty much. This is very keen to pay attention to - China is arming up with this stuff. Its not just casual technological innovation here. Things like this mean something.

> oh thats cute they're adopting tech that we tossed away 15 years ago.
> but senpai its very effective.

>No amount of nukes or technology
I find your lack of imagination disturbing, sandmaggot.

obama made deals with saudi arabia too, trump is just a figurehead

the same exact agenda has been played out over the course of decades regardless of which party has been in charge

voting is a pacification and division tool that does fuckall in reality, the most it changes are a handful of minor (in comparison to wars, surveillance, militarization of the police against citizens etc) things that people feel passionate about to keep them distracted from the real issues that go on regardless of who's in charge

seeing how bad things are, the better question is
which country will be genocided by muslims?

Judging from the conversation I have had with my Egyptian coworker and Egyptian friends... Probably Egypt.

>which country will be the first to start being genocided by muslims?

Fixt*

One day, one of Eurabia's states will have enough. You will see the return of Fascism in your lifetime.

Actually nukes and tech will destroy them. Its called starvation and lack of money. If the only stuff you can afford is IED explosives and AKs and you cant feed the kids you keep breeding you're just going to fall behind.

We're getting to the point where things like this just arent going to cut it anymore.

And if - rather than giving you aid - and buying your heroin from the poppy fields... we send in Mad Dod Mattis' napalm and steel rain then you're not going to be getting any aid for that either.

Their faith will break. It will be seen as a curse rather than a gift from god. The only korans that will survive the burning will be museum pieces as reminders (of how that conman's scheme worked)

I worked with a Sikh guy last night. He's pretty psyched about getting Lahore back, reuniting the Punjab and converting the locals to Sikhism.

Just talking to the foreign born dudes in my industry, I get the distinct feeling that some serious shit is going to go down regardless of Western input and that these guys are fucking ecstatic about it.

Britain, we're already running them over with our own trucks of peace now.

i think san marino or luxembourg, they are the hardest cunts over there.

pls answer me this.

what happens if someone unintentionally farts? is he gonna be beheaded?

>BTFO of Vietnam.
>Sweetie, darling...

Philippines. Then Chinks would take the blame.

It's interesting that you say that when even other Muslims hate faggots like yourself.

Probably happens all the time. No one notices or cares. Third-worlders are used to living in shit.

China.

Our men have been training to eliminate then from extreme distances, so as to avoid becoming infected by coming into contact with the Jihadi virus.

>dumb sandniggers
>winning

kek, if you united, it's the better for us, so we could finally genocide you all.

K.
We will still kick your asses.

China and maybe Russia.

The West is too squeamish to do it, other countries which might consider it would worry about international reaction too much.

Pajeets, reclaim your ancestral homeland

My guess is hungary or poland, and america following suit.

> 1 billion people
> all from one country
> and they already hate muslims
> The MSMC is a real weapon, from india

How can jihadi john even compete?

No even the kikes are being outbred in israel

The Chinese Army is a joke for many, many, reasons Ping-Pong.

France, Sweden or UK if we talk about Western Europe

and there will be international volunteers to join in the fun, absolutely sure about that, timeframe? no more than within 15 years

Poland is mostly just interested in defending its borders. It'll probably be a country that already has a significant population of muslim fugees living within.

Even Chinese gifs don't work right.

> Russia.
No.
Kaukaz, specifically chechens hold russia by balls very tightly. Moscow for example is absolutely under their control, FSB as well to top it off they literally have their own army inside of russia lol it's actually pretty funny to know about the extent of how cucked russia is by muslims.
Not to mention that they have open borders with all the -stans kek

I know its hard to believe but local Polish muslims are absolutely fkn based and have nothing to do with new Arab retards, they've been lived in our country for centuries and are polonised Tatars, again it's hard to believe but they are strongly patriotic and proved many times to be LOYAL to their motherland

hahahah, im not a nazist or a islamist, but israel 1v9 the whole arab world in the 6th day war, u guys are rly dumb in the head

they have like 5000 muslims total between all of them

I'm gathering that the problem with Islam is mostly Arabs and their gay butt buddies. Primarily, Arabs from the peninsula. North Africans have a totally different attitude and Islam is basically aesthetic in Indonesia.

Same with Ukrainian Muslims. They've lived here for many centuries. Very good and patriotic people. Good drinkers too.

Why hate your own countrymen chang?

France is my best bet with 1:2 odds
Sweden is paying 1:4
UK 1:6

What planet are you on? Moroccans are like animals. They do most of the crime in Holland.

Tunisians and Egyptians are okay though.

Checked, please do

Russia is 15% muslim. Nice try though.

u dont even know why the kosovo war started, do you? poor little mehmet.