>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/trump-morning-joe-mika-scarborough-630306
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/880771685460344832
voxday.blogspot.com/2017/06/the-cost-of-black-america.html
miami.cbslocal.com/2017/06/29/online-threat-suspect-rattles-republican-names-during-courtroom-outburst/
archive.is/W4V2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We will build a wall!

[spoiler]and the Okumura's are going to pay for it![/spoiler]

what about Wall, drumpfs?

What about it?

Democrats 2016 challenged to Paul Ryan was a tranny.

Challenger*

The criminals Obama appointed to the DoJ and FBI who have been attempting to undermine Trump's presidency are going to get btfo just in time for Independence Day!

He is telling them not to snitch

Somethings coming down

>not building a subspace graviton field and making Bajor pay for it

also what's up with these street signs capchas that don't work for shit?

LMAO these liars just never stop lying. He neglected to the mention the part about ILLEGALS getting TAXPAYER DOLLARS to go to college where they'll get indoctrinated to hate America even more.

>'MORNING JOE' HOSTS ACCUSE TRUMP OF BLACKMAILING, THREATENING THEM OVER 'NATIONAL ENQUIRER' STORY

newsweek.com/trump-morning-joe-mika-scarborough-630306

>Watched low rated @Morning_Joe for first time in long time. FAKE NEWS. He called me to stop a National Enquirer article. I said no! Bad show

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/880771685460344832

request the infograph of MSM reporters with ties (familial, others) with the Clinton campaign or DNC

On July 20, 2001, Lori Klausutis,28, one of Scarborough's aides, was found dead at Scarborough's Fort Walton Beach, Florida office. Fort Walton Beach Police Chief Steve Hogue stated that a preliminary investigation into Lori Klausutis' death did not indicate any evidence of trauma to her body or signs of suicide. An autopsy report issued by Associate Medical Examiner Michael Berkland ( a controversial figure who was subsequently fired) on August 6 showed clear evidence of severe trauma to the head: a 7 1/2 inch long fracture stretching from the right temple across the top of the head, a contusion in the occipital region (at the base of the skull), a subdural hematoma on the left side opposite the fracture. The coroner concluded that Lori had passed out from a heart condition and had hit her head on the desk. Lori had been an athlete that competed in 10k's with no diagnosed health conditions. The police after this report was issued completed their report and closed the investigation ruling the death an accident.

Scarborough was in Washington, DC at the time and flew to Florida upon hearing the news. The national media, despite the ongoing frenzy on the Chandra Levy case ( involving Rep. Gary Condit), virtually ignored the death of Lori Klausutis. According to Scarborough, soon after her death allegations "spread all over the Internet" that he had been involved [1], although police found no evidence of foul play. In 2003, he joked about the incident with Don Imus on Imus' radio program [2] and in 2004 it was the subject of a public spat between Scarborough and filmmaker Michael Moore.[3]

voxday.blogspot.com/2017/06/the-cost-of-black-america.html

I SAID NO!

top kek

new cirno

>literally nobody cares
Kek. Spics BTFO.

Awooooo~

DRUMPF

THERE IS ROOM FOR ONLY ONE LION IN THIS WORLD

I think he's going to break soon.

Apologize.

>Anitfa makes a /ptg/ thread

Vox Day went full white nationalist? Nice.

>beer in ice

HAIL TRUMP HAH KEKISTAN LELEE FUKIN BASED

>bringing memes into real life
>awoo posting in real life

Ew. Why would anyone rape that?

On Alain de Besnoit from last thread: you should be aware that none of what he writes come from himself, he just steal content from other more apt people. He also is a pagan twat and would welcome islam over christianity, that guy is anti european in his core

This is basically the_donald general, go back newfags Sup Forums doesn't want your cancer here.

HMMMMMMMMM... I dont understand

Why is this happening? I just... dont get it! We have Immigrants!

There is already a thread made by a trusted trip, I'm heading there. You have fun with pissy boy OP here

Where were you when the funniest line of the day came from reddit?

>Virginia refusing to hand over election data

VOTER FRAUD

>He also is a pagan twat and would welcome islam over christianity,
I hate Islam shills.

Last week
>where's the travel ban drumpfies? Lol

This week
>where's the tra- er where's the wall? Lol

Good..shit like this always fails, everytime.

I don't get this piece...what are neocons supporting thats so bad?

>conveniently democrat states try hard as fuck to avoid investigation
really sends your politicians to prison

We conduct such fair elections, you don't even want to see how fair they are conducted.

I got to cover up the "pound Walmart associate" because I find it bizarre to have an article of clothing announce my loyalty to a multinational corporation. It's not like I'm a nigga willingly rocking the latest Jordans.

>Virginia conducts fair elections and that's why you can't see this stuff it's very secretive and 100% legal I promise stop asking

He's been that way forever, hasn't he?

I've heard him publicly say there will be statues of Anders Breivik all across Europe someday.

this picture gets me every time

>what about wall plurmph???
its coming
its coming
its being built
its being built
its done
>what about wa-

PRESS IS ATTACKING TRUMP AND PRES OF SOUTH KOREA HOLY SHIT.

THEY KNOCKED OVER A TABLE.

>the press is fighting in the WH in-front of Trump

WHAT THE HELL

then the state shouldn't be allowed to vote anymore

imagine if he did this?

Where would the illegal votes in Virginia even come from? Do you think there's some magical city of Democrats within busing distance of VA or something?

>both of the bills passed

OH FUCK SHAREBLUE IS SHILLING AGAINST THE DONALD? Daddy Drumpf ;_;

wat

Trump is a direct rebuke to the anti-masculinity and anti-male agenda. Precisely, the anti-White male agenda. He is the distillation in one man of everything that drives "strong and independent women" crazy with hatelust.

>He speaks his mind
>He never grovels for approval
>He refuses to regurgitate the symbolic catchwords of feminist and anti-racism cant
>He loves women with sexually explicit vigor and remorseless objectification.
>He has a child with a much younger, beautiful model wife.
>He has multiple children by former wives he has continually traded up for fresher pussy.
>He uses his wealth, charm, and power to seduce women.
>He tacitly reminds women that they are complicit in his seduction, welcoming his advances when they are young and not in the employ of Hillary Clinton’s shadow orgs
>He holds a mirror up to women’s rapacious, animalistic sexual natures
>He is a Chad who loves being a Chad
>He is a doer instead of a talker
>He builds, rather than blathers
>He is a gizmo, not a paperwork drone
>He has game
>He mocks liars, gossips, and degenerates
>He fights, and shames cowards
>He has ridiculed feminist beliefs and representatives and come away unscathed, even stronger than before
>He reminds women that their own men — their very own beta male bootlickers — may think the same things as Trump and pursue the same pleasures if they had Trump’s balls and Trump’s options

Iconic Maleness embodied by Trump is the hot branding phallus that penetrates the hunchbacked ids of bitter women and the manginas who are fated to settle for them. Trump and his Trumpericans spotlight and magnify the romantic failures and futility of the nasty women and the girly boys. It’s no wonder they hate him; he’s a Big Beautiful TruthWall looming high above the muck and blocking their desperate ego-soothing escape into self-deluding fantasy.

DEUS VULT

Don't respond to bait you idiot. If Trump was a neocon Assad would be dead.

Is /sg/ conducting raids on us? Why are they so autistic about Assad? They were quiet and irrelevant before the Tomahawk strike and now I see them unironically using lefty talking points and making shitty memes against us. Meanwhile we hardly give a fuck about them.

I'm starting to think they're literally brainwashed by Russian propaganda, as much of a meme that is.

The American Experiment has peaked

Lemme see, where is it?

look at what you racists are doing to our youth. Got any apologies drumpfoos?

the northern wall can't come soon enough

>"we conduct free and fair elections"
>"But we won't let you test whether they actually are free and fair"
By the very nature of an election being free and fair, it should be able to be verifiable that it is, otherwise it isn't.

>drumpf

didnt show it, just heard it and trump talking about it.
sounds like they were just pushing each other around, and they knocked over a table.

fucking animals.

This is the best you got? Really? Even Ted Cruz's shilling operation was better than this. MAT really isn't sending their best folks!

California is doing the same thing.

They can get it anyway, right?

I thought Dems were all about transparency?

do my eyes deceive me? is that the cooler from another angle?

>trump isn't a neocon he hasn't killed assad yet!
Yeah just launching missiles in the name of Israel xD

Like this one?

They seek our validation

Our elections are so fair that we won't let anyone see how fair they are!

O sheet I've been uncovered as a SHILL™

>no source

It's the Arab nationalist from /sg/. They must be bored now.

Can CA become the first and only communist state?

>Pass bill ending federal funding to sanctuary cities
>Allow victims of illegal immigrants to take legal action against local government that harbor illegal immigrants
>Up enforcement of immigration laws within the country
All of these have been measures to get those that are already here out of the country. The next steps are land acquisition and a contractor to build plus land surveyor etc. Once the wall is up we could pass a law setting a fine against Mexico for every person caught illegally crossing our border as a matter of national security.

That is, either protect the border on your end or pay for our #fuckingwall.

Considering the Governor allowed 70,000 felons that he released from jail to vote, it's not beyond the pale of possibility. This is the same Governor that got caught taking bribes from the Chinese during Chinagate in the 90s.

millions of votes would be lost if they comply

No, it's MarchAgainstTrump and Shariablue targets from Soros™ who are doing that shit.
/sg/ is minding it's own business, despite having them being raided as well.

Jesus anyone watching Fox right now? The disrespect from these reporters is disgusting. They knocked over a table and started yelling over the South Korean president before he could speak. Rude.

1) If Lori's death was just a simple accident, then why did Rep. Scarborough and his spokesman Miguel Serrano feel the need to go to two different local TV stations within three hours of her body's being found and invent a nonexistent history of chronic medical conditions for
her -- in other words, why did they feel the need to lie about Lori's health?

2) Would you trust without question the word of a Medical Examiner who lost his ME license in two separate states (Missouri and Florida) because he LIED about his autopsy work (for instance, saying he had autopsied some brains when he hadn't)?

3) Why should whoever wrote Ms. Klausutis's obituary feel it was appropriate to mention nearly everything about her life -- EXCEPT where she'd been working since 1999?

#psychojoe

Maybe Rand wasn't the genius I thought he was.

>tfw it was jim acosta and Trump throws him out

It's not /sg/, it's MAT pretending to be /sg/. They're trying to drive a wedge in Sup Forums and foment a board civil war. See pic related.

miami.cbslocal.com/2017/06/29/online-threat-suspect-rattles-republican-names-during-courtroom-outburst/

this wild gorilla just threatened his zookeepers! harambe died for less! sad!

They'll bend the knee. Eventually, everyone does.

Please be real, I just tuned in
Who did it American or SK reporters?

Isn't there a federal law against that shit?

What, you're not going to call me nu/pol/ this time? Are you afraid I'm gonna post the picture again? You've been exposed faggot.

Their refusal to participate only legitimises the probe further.
The best part: by law they have to comply. It's an executive investigation.

they need instructions on how to fucking raid?

they need to all kill themselves

>alex jones and jim acosta get into a tussle

Even Massachusetts has a problem with illegals bro, no state is safe. And they bus them from other cities where they have already voted alot of times.

Probably. I don't know why there's such an intrigued bunch that are focused on the cooler. I've repeatedly said I'll never personally look inside in the event the old man is a NAP troll.

Not anymore

archive.is/W4V2U

Why would Joe Scarborough personally go on Wikipedia and fight with administrators to remove content related to this dead intern? That is so scary.