Brit/pol/ - Ulster Volunteer Force edition

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=xmHZECv984Y
>Peter Hitchens Reads A Story On Capitalism / Communism In 1984
youtube.com/watch?v=AcAWVbURMGU

>Government's Queen's Speech clears Commons with just 14 votes
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40448814

>Corbyn's purge of the blairites continues as he sacks 3 shadow cabinet members from their positions for voting to stay in EU single market
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40451301

>Six face charges over Hillsborough disaster
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/28/hillsborough-six-suspects-face-criminal-charges-disaster-prosecutors/

>No final Grenfell death toll "this year"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40434741

>Northern Ireland secretary warns over talks deadline
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-40424927

>Immigration detainees (illegal immigrants) bring legal challenge to what has been described as £1 an hour "slave wages"
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/28/immigration-detainees-legal-challenge-slave-wages

>Number 10 reveals public sector pay cap under review - after Theresa May "hears the message" that voters are "weary"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/28/queens-speech-labour-pmqs-theresa-may-live/

>Man hit by bus while walking street, proceeds to walk into pub and have a pint
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-40415292

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13318601
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/20/80-per-cent-swedish-police-consider-quitting-due-danger/
youtube.com/watch?v=-bnXqnaHkJ8
conservapedia.com/index.php?title=Special:Contributions/Ukimmoral&offset=&limit=500&target=Ukimmoral
youtube.com/watch?v=WHFTuCpwPpU
bbc.co.uk/news/health-40418986),
politico.eu/article/uk-economy-officially-eus-worst-performer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Europe is for fags. American power!

>that flag
I remember when I was 15 too.

strawpoll.me/13318601

Kek how does it feel to get cucked by Britain on abortion?

>muh conservative safe space NI

Not anymore

Met my 3rd very attractive half Bangladeshi girl today, once again not Muslim. Bangladeshis are the poorest ethnic group with most unemployment in the UK, we should just deport all the males and breed the females to make more qt's.

When will voters realise this was the man who would have saved Britain?

I don't eat any of that shit. I'm not a fat cunt.

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/20/80-per-cent-swedish-police-consider-quitting-due-danger/

Nearly half of Brit/pol/'s "Christians" are faking it.

>ONE EYE ON THE STRET
>ONE EYE ON THE PAKIS

Lol get a load of the Slovenian woman at 15:40

youtube.com/watch?v=-bnXqnaHkJ8

how many of you frequent /r9k/?

remember its an anonymous image posting board

lurking or posting on Sup Forums is sinful.

chantards who say they are christians are faking it, they just haven't realised yet

Its in his genetics, to never take his eye off the enemy, never let his guard down. He was bred to fight them

Lol, what a faggot

>I-I can't eat delicious miniature desserts, t-then I'd have to exercise, a bloo

inmb4 "I bench a thousand and run 10ks before and after supper", with even moderate regular physical activity anyone can eat and enjoy a delicious Mr Kipling confection.

Was it a shitskin or no?

>kent
>look like a slag
someone cheated on there pikey bf

Fuck the UVF and fuck protestant "people"

Did you enjoy typing all that out?

Nigger Love Gone Wrong?

uknown

Why didn't she drive away? Women drivers, honestly

No more or less than usual

It wasn't a lot of effort for me, but I suppose for you it must seem a great expenditure of energy to move your hands and fingers across an area of a half a square foot.

kent and girl from surrey so pikey love

i wish he'd stop with this (((GLOBAL BRITAIN))) bullshit and shilling for the commonwealth. that woman was hilarious though. i love that she says she walked around london the next day and didn't meet any english people, and she thinks that's a good thing. what a selfish piece of shit.

People are becoming more degenerate because of the living conditions that the Industrial Revolution has created.

Instead of having a connection to your family's historic land and spending your life in a traditional unified community centred around traditional institutions, we've become utterly rootless.
There's absolutely no sense of community in our cities. Even in rural areas the communities are becoming increasingly splintered and fractured as people start commuting and immigrating.
We live for our jobs now, and that means making sacrifices and changes in the way that we think, act, and behave. We don't worship God, we worship GDP. The intense pressures to compete with each other and increase productivity is the cause of the degeneracy.

Carry on, you really seem to be enjoying yourself.

School kid just said not everything hitler did was wrong

Is there hope?

Nah I'm done now I think

????
you've saw a video or are you a kid still in school

They have the most unemployment because they generally don't want to be. Women are stay at home baby makers, men are officially unemployed but doing some cash in hand in some takeaway/market stall/drug dealing. A surprising amount of "single mothers" too who are actually someone's second wife who live in a different flat. Second generation on all go to uni though.

t. Tower Hamlets resident

>all the minecraft watching, meme kids are starting to spout Sup Forums memes now

Rev Ian Paisley was the secret son of Antonio Inoki

I'm on a walk pal

Start going to church.

(((church)))

Fuck no that place makes one suicidal

Yea, it makes me feel better about myself sometimes desu

one suicidal what?

Who's this MILF

>i love that she says she walked around london the next day and didn't meet any english people, and she thinks that's a good thing. what a selfish piece of shit.
My thoughts exactly, she doesn't deserve to be here with that attitude. I bet she's crazy in bed though.

UVF? But I'm Catholic and Loyalist!

All the Fenians will be taught a lesson.

Based Catholic Mogg

Any data for London specifically? Any time I see a group of schoolchildren here it's literally never more than 25% white, and I'd imagine lots of those whites are from non-English European backgrounds too (although I do live in Lambeth and work in Southwark, which are both known as fairly black areas).

What do we do about the illiterate EDL supporting mongs who make us all look like tards?

pottery

>muh based Big Tobacco shill

Had no idea he was catholic, thats interesting

Ear-ly in the morning

YOUSORO

for the record I'm anti-abortion I'm just laughing at the cuckage

Nothing. The MSM and the main parties will do anything to smear anyone right of centre regardless of what some pissed up slap heads do. Least they'll be ready to go out and fight when the time comes.

the data in 2015 was 40% white (including europeans) and 60% non white
however london is pretty segreagated, a school in tower hamlets would be 80% paki and a school in Bromley would be 80% white

These are the most recent figures for birth ethnicity per region I could find when I looked a few months ago. 2011 is a long time ago, though.

Better to be illiterate with common sense than over-educated beyond your intelligence to the point that you're utterly disconnected from reality.

kekd

brb gonna play Black Flag

Watch out for those American Jews.
Except Ayn Rand though, she's a (((Fiscal Consevative)))).

conservapedia.com/index.php?title=Special:Contributions/Ukimmoral&offset=&limit=500&target=Ukimmoral

And this is the totality of the London population.

>I dread the day my daughter's poos get smaller

This is just slightly more fancy clickbait

Post MORE cute girls

>a school in tower hamlets would be 80% paki
It would literally be 99%.

No it isn't. Their arguments against Muslims are retarded and easily refutable. Of course I'm not saying Muslims are good but we need high IQ intellectuals to come to the forefront of the "movement"

they a few somalians and poles there

>50% drop in 40 years
Is this white flight?

No mention of colour. Paki I'm betting. Black bastards.

No - it is country-wide.

Michelle Mone, Baroness Mone, of the House of Lords

have a You/Chika

Fuckin burger pretending to be Irish. Again. ffs.

I'd like to make her mone if you catch my drift

Reminder all the football lads put aside their differences and 10,000 of them marched in London.

youtube.com/watch?v=WHFTuCpwPpU

Was this reported in the MSM?

hi

Michelle Moan... needs my manly seed in her she does.

Reminder Brit/pol/ is MORAL

We've got doctors in this country literally demanding to be allowed to abort children (bbc.co.uk/news/health-40418986), but here's a question: how many Muslims get abortions? Or Eastern Orthodox? Or Hindu? Or Catholics from West Africa?
Now think how many Anglo atheists have abortions.
This is just one example, but it's moral decline that's behind it.

>in cahoots with big bacci industry

P O P E R Y

I almost spat out my tea laughing at at that.

>UK economy officially EU’s worst performer
politico.eu/article/uk-economy-officially-eus-worst-performer/

I genuinely don't think it's an over-exaggeration to say London is not an English city anymore - it's a multicultural city that happens to be based in London. Even in my """high-skilled""" yuppie office, less than 50% of staff are white British. Makes me wonder whether we should surrender London to those who want to persist with this multiculturalism nonsense, and then try to reduce immigration to the rest of the country.

>tfw immoral

Gave me a genuine chuckle. Thanks user.

It's only half 3 why aren't we at work lads

>not beliving Christ died for your sins
>but believing the atheism fairy magically exploded nothing into everything, for no reason, and had it magically form sentient life

If anything it's the atheicucks who are pretending.

Oi m8 roole Britannia englind 4 da English get tha pakis out. The freemasonic illuminati is controlling the guvment it is jay z is with them *reposts EDL meme*

If you belong to the underclass, if you cannot speak English fluently or if your IQ is below 100 please exterminate yourself

Nice

white pride worldwide

I'm not pretending to be Irish, I despise Ireland and all it stands for. I'm an American who wants the Anglo Union to happen.

Day off innit.

hello

I wonder how much of the Legal % is blokes who are scared of knocking a girl up

>Gluten Avery
That cant be a real name surely?