Why are Western countries refusing to give asylum or citizenships to white South Africans who are just trying to escape...

Why are Western countries refusing to give asylum or citizenships to white South Africans who are just trying to escape racism and death?

whites cant be refugees

FPBP, white genocide is real.

Because lots of people still believe that its impossible to be racist against white people.

I'll give you 3 tries to guess the correct answer...

Because the point of mass-immigration is to have less white people in Europe, not more.

>white genocide
suicide =/= genocide

stop trying to play the victim like a nigger

>giving asylum to apartheid loving racists

Because they're run by the same type of leftist who wanted Rhodesia dead.

I'm an apartheid loving racist.

Jews.

Yeah, it just magically happened, nobody is responsible.

Jews
Jews
Jackie Chan

They don't want it

It was pushed by propaganda from outside sources. We just didn't decide to get fucked up one day.

Because that girl is in venice beach los angeles

Because they would bring their racism and death with them, unlike the masses of poor, poor africans and muslims just trying to survive.
t. A good anti-fasctist peace loving liberal

Because those fuckers won't leave their shithole. They have been cucked to the bone.
I have massacre desires whenever someone mentions Mandela.

White people thrive in times of adversary.
White people evolve in times of hardship.

Stand strong South Africa, produce more children, protect your families and teach them of the dangers of the negroid race.

To be perfectly fair, most white nations shake hands with Jews willingly. Charlemagne started the tradition. That is why leftists go apeshit on you if you meddle with the merchant. They love the merchant. They need the merchant.

I knew something was up with that motherfucking Jackie Chan

Because the narrative is pushed by Jewish academia and media and elite and they hate whites.

Adversity you moronic vikang, it's adversity. Adversary is synonymous with enemy. Fuck. Learn Latin.

This, I think, is true for plenty of them.

The white tribe is a resilient one, and the South Africans that I know are, indeed, a resilient lot. Whites in SA still have a fighting chance at being normal members of society. Their affluence sparks ire and envy, but they can still typically afford to live and thrive in SA. I have plenty of family there who still regard it as livable.

How the fuck are you still alive in Zimbabwe? Are you hiding from Mugabe?

"Refugees" - whatever that even means at this point - should have a moral obligation to fix their own country instead of overpopulating other countries.

Because white genocide doesn't exist. Life is awesome here, anyone who says otherwise is a fucking racist Paranoid freak.

A lot of them have moved here since Apartheid ended, as well as Aus/NZ. But you're right, it's fucking shameful how we've just abandoned these people, amongst blood-thirsty savages. Part of me still hopes that Trump will do something for them, but I know that's just wishful thinking.

1. Sweden
2. Yes

You reap what you sow.

There's no such thing as racism against whites