Latin/Spanish Language

No matter how bad it gets, no matter how marginalized whites become in America, no matter how many disgusting wetbacks poor into this country like one giant filthy mudslide, I will NEVER learn Spanish and let me tell you why:

Many centuries ago, a group of greasy fucking Iberian/Arab rape babies were having a celebration out in the forest over the fall of Roman civilization, drinking and gambling and eating whatever putrid shit these inbred goat fuckers shove down their face holes, when suddenly they all got extremely, violently ill in the stomachs. They peered around for a place to find relief when they stumbled stupidly upon Latin, laying on the ground - cold, alone, dying. The godforsaken mongrels then began collectively vomitting on the poor creature and taking turns shitting their rancid guts out onto for several hours until it was covered in a sludge-like mound of various forms of excrement, indistinguishable from the complexions of the wild beasts who committed this atrocity, the holocaust upon this poor, defenseless creature. This group of complete human waste then dragged the near-lifeless being into their village and proceeded to let it bake in the sun until it was dry, then had the rest of the vile fucking savages use it to wipe their prolapsed asses and to soak up their pools of semen from their bisexual pedophilic orgies. They used Jewish devil magic to keep it alive for nearly 1000 years, spreading it around from village to village, until it eventually ended up in their mud colony of Mexico, where the even more despicable and hopeless subhumans took it with them into America, and that's what Spanish is. To use this gutteral fucking language is to further disgrace the poor Latin they savagely sodomized to the point of being unrecognizable, and that's why I would rather be similarly treated by these farm apes than speak their unholy excuse for a language.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J6ypKbGjYwc
youtube.com/watch?v=dr6fcJU_cYs
youtube.com/watch?v=c9sd7tU5ndg
youtube.com/watch?v=7BTcK35UI38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spic

Are you that triggered that you REALLY think you're gonna be forced or something to learn spanish?
holy fuck you are retarded haha.

Learning multiple languages is good for your brain. Even if it's just to keep your enemies close, if you really hate Mexicans (I don't, but I'm strongly against illegal immigration). Plus Spanish is the easiest language for a native English speaker to learn. And it's good on a resume.

>cuck whines while tacitly admitting he has been conquered

why are whites so pathetic?

Viva la rasa!!!

Miran todos!
OP es un maricon!

you got bullied by a spic bro?

>European language
>spoken in America before English
>superior to English
>easy to learn

Non-Spanish speakers are retards that deserve to die out desu.

I'm an oldfag from 2006. Your post OP gave me that old Sup Forums feeling.

Longcat bless you.

No
They literally CANT make me
Learning Spanish will literally give you brain cancer faggot
More like drowned by a lake of shit
kys
No
No
Thanks desu

Not speaking a language is not an advantage.
It's a disadvantage. The more we know the better, the more languages you know the better.
Knowing what other people are talking is a huge advantage.

If you don't like them, even the more reason to learn, you don't have to speak, you have to listen.

captcha: place barrio

Fuck off, filthy Iberian

Is this a poor attemp of this?

>Portuguese
Your language is exactly what down syndrome people sound like when they speak Spanish, it sounds pathetically disgusting and dumb, as soon as you teach portuguese to a child you make it impossible for his IQ to rise above 90, it is disgusting and you all sound like the fucking monkeys that you are, but even worst than portuguese from Portugal, is your retarded faggot accent, you Brazilian sub-human, people who haven't heard you chimpanzees won't understand, but your accent makes it sound like you're in complete shock and awe at everything you see, it makes any human being who is not a mulatto favela dwelling monkey like you want to rip their ears off, and let's not even talk about historical significance
Actually let's do it, there is no language more despicable than portuguese not only because it is an ugly and deformed version of Spanish, but also because it is completely fucking dull and nothing is respectable about it, NOBODY has ever written anything important or interesting in your insignificant language, if anyone wants to learn portuguese i only have 3 possible reasons i can come up with that would justify their decision:
1)They are mentally retarded
2)They want to be able to understand the half-breed Brazilians who will rape them and kill them when they go to any Brazilian shithole of a city
3)Or they want to read fucking 15th century maps,nothing else of significance was created in this ugly collection of guttural sounds
That's all that there is to your ugly stupid language, and just know, that you will live your entire life, speaking in that disgusting mistake of a tongue, and you should kill yourself because of it.

Spanish is a fucking ugly language.

>This user was dismembered by the los zetas 5 minutes later.

This is very similar to why I never wanted to learn Ruby

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Portuguese is not like your subhuman language.

Proof: Portuguese people can understand your inferior barbaric language because it is so retarded.

Spanish speaking people can barely understand Portuguese.

Your limited vocabulary is subhuman in nature...the Portuguese language dictionary is MASSIVE....Spanish dictionary is as thin as a mexican dick.

Learn "Latin" Latin, not this South American/Mestizo bullshit. Even if it is a "Dead" Language, it is what built most of western civilization.

Some Brazilian accents are god tier tbqh

Who fucking cares? go back to leddlt where faggots have time to read your shit.

Spanish people can't understand a fucking word of Portuguese

Portuguese people understand the subhuman Spanish language

The French nobility prefered to speak Portuguese rather than french because they considered it to be equally poetic and beautiful.

Look at the fucking SIZE of the Portuguese dictionary compared to a Spanish dictionary...you can tell the sophistication of a language by their lexicon

How you view Brazilians is how Americans view Mexicans

Your poor reading comprehension indicates that you're favelaos and you should gtfo back to a tree.

The reason for that is because some Brazilian dialects were preserved from the negative cross mixing of European influences.

Brazilian Portuguese in many ways is the original and preserved Portuguese language that the Portuguese brought to Brazil back in the days when people spoke eloquently

The French nobility preferred Portuguese to spanish and all true noble frenchmen spoke Portuguese fluently, it was considered on par with French for its diverse and rich lexicon.

Did you read the first line? no wonder he could call you "poorly educated" and you still kiss his asshole you retarded sub-human nigger.

I am white kid of German and Swedish heritage in Minnesota, and I went to an Spanish Immersion school and it has helped me alot, although I know I am helping the decline of america

You are the cesspool of North America

Your people are so fucking garbage that they let you sink in a hole, even if you are a North American Country

They want to build a fucking wall to keep you roaches from destroying the USA...

You are such a garbage country that the rest of North America pretends you are not IN North America...let that sink in...

You were never invited to the party because the 2 other North American countries see you as subhuman filth

It's a beautiful romance language faggot

I think both of you are dirty fucking apes, and you butchered that first line. Go back to English class, wetback.

> (OP)

You americans are so insular, it's mind-blowing.

You clearly have a problem with immigration in your country, not with the language. How can you criticize something that you haven't learnt?

When you have to build a WALL to keep the roaches out but in reality you want to build a wall so you can forget that this subhuman filth of a country is part of North America

Confirmed, Portuguese is very fun to speak

BOLSONARO PORRA

Shut up ape, you sound like a triggered pajeet.

Bruh we wiped them out of the good parts of NA in the 1800's. We did our part.

Says the filth that is not even good enough to be seen as a North American country.

They are building a wall because they hope you will stop considering yourself part of the superior North America

When you are such a cockroach that you actually DISPLACE the blacks means you are inferior to north american blacks....that makes you cesspool tier

Eat the peanuts out of my shit nigger.

Did Roberto steal your girlfriend Jamal? Pobrecito.

I'm laughing at you for not being able to learn Spanish. Hahahahahahahah.

Also, Spanish is not particularly guttural.

shut up white man.

Jesus. I thought Mexicans ate shitty food.

I have been to Zacatecas, Mexico and Espirito Santo, Brasil.

BRASIL IS NICER THEN MEXICO
PAISAS BTFO, VETE A LA VERGA

>PAISAS BTFO, VETE A LA VERGA
No one cares about your shithole in Mexico, go fuck your mother you filthy queer.

>using an American meme made from an American TV show to insult an American to defend your country.
Fucking sad to be completely honest.

The only difference is that we are not invading your country.

Mexicans should not even be considered North Americans because they are such insects that they displace BLACK americans!

They are actually destroying the beautiful English language in your country

Never seen a single sign: Falamos Português in the USA...yet I can't even get fucking service in ENGLISH in some places of the USA.

And we even sell those bugs to restaurants in N.Y.C, such as the four seasons and Le cirque, but of course you wouldn't know this since your EBT is not accepted, nigger.

I agree entirely.
You're the retarded one. In the southwest spics have flooded neighborhoods and everything is in Spanish. You'd either have to learn it or retreat further to the interior to survive.

I am white from Minnesota and I had to go to Zacatecas with my friend and it was 3rd world

You're still butblasted jamal.

English is the best language to use when you want to get your point across without pissing around the pot.

No masculine/feminine bullshit either

>I am white from Minnesota
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA...
You're a somali nigger then, gtfo.

>Learning Spanish will give you brain cancer

Your posting style is cancer.

Yeah it's not accepted because I'm white, only subhumans need govt assistance. Those restaurants are meant for your stupid chicano brethren that need to get the fuck out of our country

hahahaha this is true, I am surrounded by Somalis..

HAHAHAHAHA

nice comeback

Now go dream that one day you will be worthy enough to call yourself North American

After Trump builds the wall you can forget about ever having that honor.

You are like a fucking Zombie invasion...

Spanish is so supperior, yet you fucking wetbacks don't have the brain capacity to learn ENGLISH even after you have lived in the USA for 40 years.

You are a fucking disgrace for invading the USA and DEMANDING they speak Spanish...

That is the very definition of SUBHUMAN

Going to a country and asking them to speak your garbage language....fucking disgrace

>Those restaurants are meant for your stupid chicano brethren
>Le cirque and four seasons
You're one of the most retarded niggers i had the displeasure of running into on Sup Forums.
and murica is Mexica clay faggot.
Go to go to luch, goodbye nigger.

yes, your shitty sesame street meme really btfo'd me there.

pretty much

everyone disagreeing with OP is a bean
also daily reminder that any ameriflag defending beans on Sup Forums is a bean themselves
also daily reminder that you're not a "white" hispanic either

The only shame is that you did not fucking wipe them out all the way.

The most fucking insulting thing you can do is INVADE a country and have the audacity to DEMAND they speak your inferior language the way Mexicans do.

Americans bordering Mexico were even nice enough to learn Spanish because they know the Mexicans are too retarded to learn English and this is how they repay you: Flood your country and have to make you BUILD A FUCKING WALL to keep them out .

MY HOUSE, MY RULES

Amigo, su pais es como una zona de guerra perpetua, solo hay pobreza, cuerpos en todos lados y calor

That's weird, thought you signed a treaty granting us all that sweet American land after we invaded and beat the ever-loving shit out of you. You're lucky we didn't take your whole shitty country.

You can't afford peanuts. Don't lie

Yours is a fucking desert

Rock soup is your secret official national dish

TEXMEX culture elevated your cuisine

People can't even drink your water without dying...

Swallow any other North American tap water and no problem

Drink mexican water = CALL 911 and a priest

I have to fucking brush my teeth with FUCKING BOTTLED WATER when I travel to Mexico

You people are so fucking toxic that you even contaminated your ground water

based bongo

You can actually brush your teeth with Brazilian tap water.

Do that in Mexico and you have signed your death warrant

wtf are you talking about? my country is very clean.

Vitoria, Brasil is beautiful, no crazy insects, pretos stay in the favela, Rich peopl are white

Mexico, no drinking water, desert, skorpions everywhere, police try to rob you, cartels dismember you

>too dumb to learn the easiest language on earth
>pretends this is some sort of political stance

Yep. It checks out. The diagnosis is autism.

>Brazilian Portuguese in many ways is the original and preserved Portuguese language that the Portuguese brought to Brazil back in the days when people spoke eloquently
kek.What a shitpost experience.
youtube.com/watch?v=J6ypKbGjYwc
This is from Mallaca a former colony until 1641 speaking a dialect more similar to European Portuguese.

We have an extensive range of biomes, only the semi-arid regions are dry during the summer but during the rainy season the semi-arid region is very green and lush.

Even in the favelas, most people are fervent Christians and passive. The problem is that corrupt cops install seedy elements in the favelas to facilitate drug and illegal gun sales.

We have cartels but you burgers have niggers and soon you will have mudslims cause muh be a good christian and open borders for refugees, so stop bitching oh and the wall will be useless.

Minnesota has a Somali Nigger population thanks to cucked governers and elected officials. All leftist by the way.

Funny how Portuguese people understand every Brazilian Portuguese dialect without a problem but nobody can understand your dialect..even between villages in the micro country of Portugal people can't understand each other

twomonkeysfightingeachothereggedonbybystanders.png

I am 20, and I have grown up my whole life with Somalis, they are very dumb but at least they dont race mix, like no other race thinks of them as attractive, but they down side is they have 20 kids each so we are running into problems

Are you retarded? Latin was introduced by the Romans to the Iberians. The Iberians didn't invent latin.

> but nobody can understand your dialect..even between villages in the micro country of Portugal people can't understand each other
Not true.

I just can't understand some Azoreans dialects . It's fine in mainland Portugal.

Even some Azoreans can't understand the dialects from some of their islands.
youtube.com/watch?v=dr6fcJU_cYs
youtube.com/watch?v=c9sd7tU5ndg
youtube.com/watch?v=7BTcK35UI38

I was born to a peruvian mother who spoke spanish mainly.

She never taught me that bullshit and instead made sure i was the most integrated i could be. I hate the language and the very sound of it irritates me, ill never learn it, and nobody should live in this country if they arent interested in learning English as their dominant language.

I dunno, I like Spanish. I'm starting to learn it so that I can read Borges in his own tongue.

Why do latin women like white guys so much?

I'm 6'1 with sandy blon hair and grey eyes and they give me so much attention at bars, restaurants, etc

Novelas.