Press F to pay respects

Press F to pay respects

>Simone Veil, Auschwitz survivor and abortion pioneer, dies aged 89

>Simone Veil, an Auschwitz survivor who played a leading role in legalising contraception and abortion inFrance, has died aged 89.

>Veil, an icon of French politics and the first president of the European parliament, died at home, her son Jean said.

In 1974 she led the charge in the national assembly for the legalisation of abortion, where she braved a volley of insults, some of them likening terminations to the Nazis’ treatment of Jews.

>Expressing his condolences on Friday, the French president, Emmanuel Macron, tweeted: “May her example inspire our fellow citizens as the best of what France can achieve.”

>Born Simone Jacob in Nice, Veil was deported to the Nazi death camp at 17 with her entire family.

>Her father and brother were last seen on a train to Lithuania and her mother, Yvonne, died in Belsen just before that camp was liberated in 1945.

> Veil and her sisters were among only 11 survivors of 400 Jewish children deported from her region.

>It was her experiences in the Nazi concentration camps that made her a firm believer in the unification ofEurope.
>“Sixty years later I am still haunted by the images, the odours, the cries, the humiliation, the blows and the sky filled with the smoke of the crematoriums,” Veil said in 2005.

press 's' to spit on grave

S

G for gas

>played a leading role in legalising contraception and abortion inFrance

oy vey! it's like anuddah shoah!

One woman survived so that thousands more could die. Great

fuck that lying piece of garbage

G

she will be gassed for eternity in hell.

what a piece of shit. I hope she rots.

good riddance.

everybody survived Auschwitz btw

> Lie about getting genocided
> push for the genocide of others

Absolutely semitic

>jew helps Moloch get his souls

What a surprise

G

S

Piss on the body, feed it to pigs

F
For once she tried to help the white race by making niglets get aborted

G

S
G

S

>4dfag
What a terrible id

G

Burn in hell you fucking bitch.

S
G

S

What gets me is if the experience was truly even half as traumatic as she and others claim it was, then why would she push to allow women the right to murder their unborn children? Would she not want to stop that? Unless she's a damn liar.

Why the hate senpai?

Why not ? She made abortion socially acceptable and now 300k babies aren't out and are replaced by immigration.
Hope she burns in hell

>just before that camp was liberated in 1945
It's amazing how many were killed "just before x camp was liberated"
Nazi's would be good in the NBA, they make the most of that final 2 minutes apparently

ISD coming for you broh

WHAT is UP with people's hatred of Jews? Whenever people think they are anonymous they say the shittiest things about Jews. Even more than Muslims which is what I'd think.

Probably 'muh death marches'.
Muslims are the knife, but Jews are the hand.

This is what the american retards on pol made you eat up like the good monkey goyim you are, in France abortion has been and is still concerning like 95% white mothers, the negress are the one spawning 7 kids per woman and getting all the state benefit, abortion is almost non existent in the black and arab community in France
Abortion is officially 300k kill per year of white babies

I agree. Abortion should be banned, and if it can't, then stop having it be federally funded. I hate it when people always say stupid shit like 'hurr durr, look at all those southern states with their teenage pregnancy, abortion is good for them, why do they keep pushing against it?!' when in reality, it's always the blacks within them that pump up those numbers. I swear, if it weren't for all the black people, even Mississippi would be a mid to high state.

Auschwitz must have been a lousy delousing camp if so many lice survived.

S

Where are all the Gay, Gypsy, and Black Holocaust survivors?

They were sent to more efficient camps.

S

GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE!

NOW JOIN YOUR MASTER IN HELL!

Because you're a fucking kuck for kikes.

silence, goyim.
remember the six gorillion!

this, I tried to look for the wiki articles of people who were supposed to have been gassed by Nazis, there was only 38 of them (suspiciously low number given that supposedly 2/3 of eurojews died), for many the whole gassing thing was speculation and in several instances they claim that there was a rush to kill everybody before liberation, like yeah, we're losing the way, let's give our enemies a good reason to hang us, and then apparently Himmler ordered to shut it down and destroy the gas chambers.

SS

Amen my brother amen. This woman was a servant of Satan and had many of our people terminated before they could see the light of day. Lord God have mercy on your people.

>>Press 'S' to spit on her grave
S

probably the one person in recent French history I'd actually go and piss on the grave of every day for the next decade or so, I should look up where she's buried to go and take a dump

s

S

Underrated post

Good fucking riddance.

S
>S
S
>S
S
>S
S
>S