Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferguson,_Missouri
bestplaces.net/economy/city/missouri/ferguson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no source
Lol

>Having contraband is worse than violent crime
K then.

The police do not stop random people. When the police stops you they already have a suspicion.

IF your caught with a gram a weed, at worst you get a fine in most places. But niggers chimp out because they got 4 other priors with them as well or resist the officers thinking they will get out of a fine.

Now check out the numbers of all the people that were carrying contraband and compare that to population numbers.

> The racial makeup of the city was 67.4% Black, 29.3% White, 0.5% Asian, 0.4% Native American, 0.4% from other races, and 2.0% from two or more races.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferguson,_Missouri

Gee, I wonder what sort of white people live in a black town...

It's not like ferguson being over 80% Black has anything to do with that...

sounds frightening

What the population count for white people to black people

This entire argument is misleading without any proper data

Also the fact you didnt cite a source makes it wholley untrustowrthy

Misleading. This goes off of people STOPPED.

Blacks could have way more contraband over all, 5 times more, but have them less when stopped, than whites, even though whites have less contraband overall.

This is like saying faggots have less aids than most population, because theres so few faggots compared to straights

>police do not stop random people. When the police stops you they already have a suspicion.
This.

I've been pulled over for being too white in a shitty area, they assumed I was buying drugs. etc etc

This.

Indeed. Reasonable suspicion is grounds pull you over on public roads.

And personally, I think that simply being a nigger is reasonable suspicion enough.

>Reasonable suspicion is grounds pull you over on public roads.
>I think that simply being a nigger is reasonable suspicion enough
I concur

>The income per capita is $20,613, which includes all adults and children. The median household income is $40,660.
>bestplaces.net/economy/city/missouri/ferguson

20.1% of the population makes less than $15k.

Why would any white person be there for a reason other than to obtain contraband?

But 5 out of 5 niggers are violent about it when they get caught. White people cry about being shamed in public when confronted.

Look at all the sources

So stop and frisk isn't racist, good to know

>The car has expired tags
>windows down when raining
>broken tail light, driver is erratic
>loud music through a neighborhood at 3:00am
>muffler delete on a crown vic
>tint too dark

Should i continue? There are guidelines on what is reasonable cause. You cant pull over niggers for being niggers.

When you run the math from OP, it still means that roughly 9.7% of the total population of Ferguson (White) are likely offenders. However, given the black rate, their percentage jumps to 13.5%.

Often people who cite these kinds of statistics are either purposefully trolling or legitimately too stupid to realize that blacks are still committing/responsible for more crime than Whites.

You're missing the 1 in 7 black people will murder someone in their life times.