4:44 Album through Sprint: Passive Indoctrination?

So Jay-Z releases an album talking about the Jews, powers that be, etc after becoming a rich man himself. Also, days after the death of prodigy who spoke up about tptb back in the 90's and released an album shortly before he died denouncing them as well.

We also know this man throws Diamonds up in the Air constantly and Raised Both Obama's and Hillary's hand up during election seasons..

So anons is Jay Z furthering the indoctrination of my fellow countrymen and women by stalling the actions against the Jews,oligarchs and 1%? Or after becoming a wealthy man himself is he comfortable enough to speak up and keep his family safe?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/frvxd
youtube.com/watch?v=9pWshQjwLIw&t=80s
youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binaural_beats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump for discussion

bump bitches

woke af

Whatever happened to Kanye after his breaking the programming incident last year?

WTF I love niggers now

>listening to nigger music
whiggers get the fuck out

It's passive fucking marketing
How many wendy's 4 for 4s are they selling today? As incalculable as the number of Americans spied on

Fucking Prodigy died? I've been too long off Sup Forums.

Yea man died last week from Sickle cell issues.

The "lyrics" are woke af you're right but the man behind the lyrics and his intentions are what im questioning.

Even though his lyrics play out in our favor of waking up the hood to the truth then the rest of the suburban population to follow. I find myself asking if the powers that be "encouraged" the man to release such powerful words.

Idk I find myself asking tons of questions nowadays, especially from folks who have been playing chess quite longer then me.

>Rebuild of Jay-Z 4.44
For reference: streamable.com/frvxd
Around 2:30

I would believe nothing from that devils mouth. TPTB need a scapegoat and the jew is an easy one. Do you really believe that the Jews who are truly evil will be the ones punished? No, it will be the jews that did nothing wrong that will be punished for the sins of their elite.

wow surprised HOV is putting out music with meaning dude hasn't put out any good music since blue print /black album

>not understanding the difference between nigger rap and true empowering hip hop
kill yourself

he talks about laundering money, maybe pol should investigate

Jay still spending money from 88

You push in it Bruh I'm all for being a humanist in the face of darkness but to call the jews sinless for the sins of the elite is NUTS!

Follow the history of banking down to the 1600's and you'll see the sins for yourself m8.

Look @ the state of israel and their support of isis @ the border and that adds geopolitics to the mix as well.

Don't play along with this shill anons, You a wreck brother..

>Do you really believe that the Jews who are truly evil will be the ones punished? No, it will be the jews that did nothing wrong that will be punished for the sins of their elite.
Isn't that self-evident though? The real conundrum here is that their elites hide behind a tribe of people that not only are reaping the benefits of zionist and variously pro-Jewish policies, they are fully onboard with the agendas of their "betters". So you either moderate your speech as to not offend the average Schlomo a la Infowars or you accept this fact and preach your truth with the full understanding that the chaos that follows is beyond your control and invariably hurts innocents. But at least you're not murdering truth.

Niggers are the most repilled people after the Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=9pWshQjwLIw&t=80s
youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo

You have to go back

never relax around nigger jews

You cannot blame the collective of anyone for the sins of the few. Our country supports ISIS as well, are you and I deserving of punishment for that? Not all Jews are Zionists either.

hans no idea what empowering your people or culture is like you fags let it get ran down by some niggers and mudslimes fucking kraut

We (the US) will get everything we deserve for supporting ISIS

Jay-Z is an idiot, mindcontroled by the reptilian matrix and their 666D chess brainwashing programs.
Why would you even take him seriously?

>good goy cameraman defnding the jews when they bring up protocols of zion

>Our country supports ISIS as well, are you and I deserving of punishment for that?
Actually yes, yes you are.

But I did nothing to advance that as an individual. I've told everyone I could that we're not being told the truth about Syria. What did I as an individual do to deserve punishment?

Tbh I just want the unaware goys to be punished. I'm cool with the ones who did their best to shed light on issues but only got shunned to get free ice cream or something.

I understand that, user, I am not telling you that you are not a principled person. I don't even know you. What I do know is when America gets its' comeuppance, your principles won't matter in the least, you will be united in suffering with the brainwashed masses and the principled few alike. If it serves as any consolation, I'm on the same boat, I live in a NATO country, I too reap the benefits that were afforded to me by this so-called 1st World alliance. I don't vest myself in the hubris of my principles or of my truths, as a part of this collective called "Portugal" I too am responsible for the strife and warmongering.

I fucked up by pointing fingers @ the collective. You are completely right both of our countries have their bad apples in positions of illusionary power. Not everyone should pay for the sins of a few.

The Zionist on the horn today and many followers around world who control real estate, corporations, media, agriculture, economies, etc in the name of the Elite and TPTB are to blame!
So I am sorry but not so sorry that I generalized a bit. We are in the shithole today due in part for their particular role @ the helm.

Jay-Z is a Spirit Cooker.

The unfortunate reality for many of us user, well fucking said.

Fuck off

So what's the collective answer to OP's question? this guy has is furthering the mouthpiece job description or did he finally admit what he held in his head for years?

Oh my god.

Is Prodigy dead?

This is actually sad. Listen to "You Can Never Feel My Pain". It's pretty red pilled on rap-culture.

Prodigy, damn.

Take the headphones off, fellows.
(((They))) have been manipulating large groups through binaural beats in final production; CIA docs state the "profound" effect binaural beats have on states of consciousness by adjusting frequencies on left and right channel. The brain can be fooled to feel emotions or "truths" it otherwise wouldn't. Currently there is a unified state of fear, uneasiness, coming violence, "happenings", and so on... and each group feels that they are the "enlightened" ones in their thinking.

Every phone comes with headphones now. And we're getting phone-exclusive music releases.

the only good rappers are moonman and mr bond. everything else is nigger jungle noise garbage peddled by jew record execs...

>that pepe grin and handsign at the end

Jay Z is a genius...

post some actual lyrics

wtf does this post have to do with trump u fkn nufag

Great fucking post m8!

So based on your image:
700hz of Enlightenment on the left ear - 600hz of peace = 100hz the binaural beat (illusionary sound) which turns out to be fear.

I used: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binaural_beats as a reference. This is fucking nuts but makes hell of alot of sense.

>true empowering hip hop
Good Goy.