Constantly whines about islam online

>constantly whines about islam online
>not willing to actually do anything in person
Whats it feel like to be a literal cuck?

feels like a real american

FBI thread

i might be willing... how much honey are you offering?

Hi Mr. FBI

tell me what are you going to do?

what are you going to Do? polish your glorified bookend?

>commie ammo
>commie dares
>commie flag
What am I willing to do about Islam? Point them in your direction.

topkek
laugh at all the cucks
I'm Muslim :)

Because they know it's a dumb chump trap for Sorrow Twinks ..divide and conquer.. don't be a tool don't fight and die for greater Israel

hehe,
good brother
Salaam- aleikuum!

>>Be a cop
>>arrest actual patriotic high iq citizens
>>promote the import of intolerant, low iq foreigners who state they will take over the country and are constantly attacking people
>>"I did a good job today!" Det. William Cuck

I went to Syria and got sweet ISIS swag, project less not everyone here is as much of a pussy as you.

> I'm Muslim :)

Of course you are not a white liberal.

wa alaikum salaam brother
yes I'm sure you did, meanwhile I'm here cucking americans in their homeland

You know this guy?

How about this one?

Based democrat/CIA thread
Have a bump for a happening

is that one in the middle a famas?

>buying more than 1 AK
i thought they are indestructible?

I did all I needed to do Nov 8th.

Is this supposed to be offensive or something lol, this is Sup Forums not Facebook faggot
I have more ARs. The purpose of amassing such an arsenal is to arm friends come the racewars :)

>Terrorist gun
>Cheap steel cased ammunition
>Safety off

Feels pretty good to own an American milled AR-15 and to practice proper gun safety while being a lawful citizen. If I stand against lawless terrorists killing people for no reason how do I claim I am any better if I do the same thing as they do?

Your buddies are the ultimate cucks don't pretend you aren't mad, they fight our war then when we're done with them we blow them up.

Why don't you join your buddies in paradise? Too much of a pussy for jihad?

Quick question.

Why do you guys fuck goats and boys when you could be fucking a woman, since your culture dominates women and demands their obedience?

>as trump sold muslims half a trillion worth of arms
Thanks nigga!
>implying you can rack the bolt without the safety off
>implying I don't own AR as well
>being this much of a retard
>projecting this hard
LOL. Also Jihad can be done in many ways, I'm in America converting Americans to my religion.
I wouldn't call American women goats but hey to each their own.

lol, literally think that we will fight you in open spaces

meanwhile I already made a list of 15-20 islamophobes from my town :^)

how can you fall for such obvious baits?

You can't outlarp me buddy.

Where do you live? I have a gun too, a hate for muslims and nothing to lose. Please, tell me where you live.

The outcome is to judge not the action.

muslims aren't the problem you fuckwit white liberals who let them in are

Thats because they are cucks. While they are focusing on sucking their boyfriends cocks we are breeding with THEIR women making as many little lions as we can.
Mid West, but you're too much of a bitch to do anything as I previously said, but I'm sure you'll reply with some cuck remarks.

says who?

Golden Glades, FL

The army usually hate muslims right? Civil war is gonna be nothing like it was back then if it happens

I'm not gonna larp and dick wag on the internet if that's what you're hoping for. Don't cry we aren't gonna do anything if all you're doing is posting pictures of guns on an anonymous image board. You're nothing special, we have an entire board just for that .

no
I've served in US army

>steel cartridge

You're too poor to fight any war.

>implying /k/ isn't cucked as well
Wow great point.

Which is why you'd make a great fit.

>A1 build
>A2 grips
>A2 stock
reeeeeee

Due to the amount of Americans with fire arms, Muslims really can't do shit here in the long term. If they commit terrorist attacks in the ghetto, some nig with a piece will take him out. And if they try to start shit in a rural/right wing suburban area, they will either be massively limiting their number of kills due to low pop density, or be walking into a death trap due to the high number of guns. The only areas where muslims can do damage are in the major cities, or liberal suburbs, and even then, if you attack them, you are doing the right wing favors by culling leftist lives, while simultaneously making normal Americans more pissed at Muslims. If it really got bad where attacks were happening multiple times a day, and the government still refused to do anything, a military general would likely launch a coup at that point.

>the cuckmaster reveals his true identity
>yfw its a diemaco upper
>he thinks we will wage open warfare right now
And that's why you idiots will lose.

>be American
>hear AK firing outside my window
>lean out with my .85 caliber freedom rifle painted with the stars and stripes
>shoot muslim invader
>he explodes
>go back to watching anime and masturbating to traps

how can dune-coons even compete?

by impregnating your daughter :), all of your daughters and grand daughters will be dating muslims as they are in europe

The travel ban has been reinstated and most of them are blowing themselves up or being killed by police after screaming their aloha snackbar phrase.

How will there be any left if they can't import more from the roach mound?

>cuck cuck cuck cuck
Lol

They will just come from europe or other countries that haven't been banned. We win just by out breeding you and breeding with your women.

I'm joining the Navy.

So you're cucking yourself even further by surrounding yourself with faggots? Great move.

>implying I'm not on all of their watch lists
>implying they even care
>implying I'm not buying another gun today
HAHA

>Be America
>Have loads of weapons
>Still manage to become 54% White and counting

The bait worked nicely

>trusting a politician of any kind to do the work for you
>lol

always does, always will

I'll keep voting for our conservative government which is pissing entire EU, so we keep mudslimes away as much as possible.

Muslims won't go to your shithole country

The only good thing your country produce(cheap whores), I could easily afford in my comfy city

They aren't made of money. If we don't give them a free ride once they show up in Europe who will pay for their plane ticket?

They will just enjoy European welfare and their new home. The path of least resistance is the most traveled path.

If you wanna go out and start some kind of RWDS and start purging the streets by all means go ahead. Until then I'm not a fan of larping.

It's not here in America noob

>nobody saw the rpg launcher + grenade in far right corner

Is that a practice one that fires pistol rounds?

>Whats it feel like to be a literal cuck?
I wouldn't know m8. Anyway best of luck.

>Americans can legally own Kalashnikovs
>Russians can't and even people who were in the army for two years shoot them TWICE at the very most.

THANK YOU BASED BOUDINE LE SAVIOUR OF DE WHITE RACE xDDD

ahahaha there is literally a hidden muslim army inside the usa growing each day.

when time has come, americans will be shocked.

But I love Islam.
but only the extremist version.
You know, the westernized ones that drink alcohol, smoke weed and work in headshops

>Hidden
Huurr, nobody notices our jail culture converts
kill yourself you fucking faggot.
America truly is a land for all religions. Its just lefties and jews that create the fascade that its not and that we should be at war with believers vs non because for the most part, we all worship the same God, and cohesion among races and religions kills the Jew