Rand Paul did it! The madman fucking did it!

Rand Paul did it! The madman fucking did it!

Based Senator Paul

>we will never have Randcare
feels bad

Don't they need 60 votes?

They could try to outlast the filibuster. Then they'd only need a majority

yes. Reconciliation allows us to remove all the tax and regulations and keep pre-existing with 50 votes

True randcare is the only logical "replacement" bill to follow a full repeal bill desu

BASED

>if i were a bad guy i'd let obamacare fail
>republicans appear to be working very hard on replacement
>dems obstruct everything
>obamacare fails hard
>dems blamed
>full repeal
>no replacement

Is he reviewbrahs dad?

The current health care system is a mess and a simple repeal will do nothing. Either the government needs to remove all regulations and go full ancap or go ahead and go full government control and do single payer. This hodgepodge of systems only functions to distort the market in favor of the insurance companies and to the detriment of the common man.

Birds of a feather

Pence can act as parliamentarian and deem it reconcilation.

>no replacement
I'm having trouble wrapping my head around whether or not this is a good thing?

Fuck Obamacare. It's more whites paying for minorities. I lived in China and South Korea this year, had insurance through my company in China. When I filed taxes I had to pay a 300 dollar "tax" because "I didn't have adequate health insurance." Like you motherfuckers I wasn't even in the country (didn't qualify for foreign exemption because that residency test is fucked)

Anyways so I came home last week, decided to get the cheapest health insurance I could. Claimed I was unemployed (which is true, new job doesn't start until about September), and they told me to pay 300 dollars a month. Went back and put Hispanic/Latino instead of Caucasian, dropped to like 65 a month.

Has Rand Paul really uncucked himself and stoped sucking GOPe dick? Is finnaly acting like the man his father raised him to be?

It keeps the insurance market from imploding, so it's not bad.

I'm glad he and the few other Repubs are standing their ground on this one. It needs a FULL repeal.

Let's burn down our house and look for a new one next week!

Seriously the dumbest thing to be suggested so far. This could potentially create a huge lapse in health insurance for millions. How fucking irresponsible and self serving can you be? Risk millions of people Health Care for what you perceive to be a political victory. The GOP needs to get their shit together before 2018 fast.

This, the market was bleeding red under Obamacare, this will allow for more competition, not only that, but doctors may actually reject gov't healthcare in favor of privatized ones due to the economic stress the subsidization causes.

Let the market run freely. The gov't should only act as a form of checks and balances to prevent abuse. It should only step in when corruption occurs which hurts the market. Sort of like how Fannie and Freddie fucked up the economy.

N E V E R
E
V
E
R

R E L A X
E
L
A
X

based manlet always on our side

>tfw rand paul redemption arc

No, reviewbrah is over 6ft

If I ever got a chance to do this I would.. only instead of praying Id be thinking of how close the Romans came to wiping out the Jews for good back in the day

Even Randlet knows:

>Never
>Relax
>Around
>Blacks

There should be no replacement. Government involvement in the majority of public services should be made illegal.

>Randcare
What's that, a bar of soap on a string and two medium-sized band-aids?

He laid out a good plan for lowering insurance costs in the US without bankrupting everyone involved. I'd like to see it debated at least

The insurance market NEEDS to implode. That's what's driving up costs so damn high for the non-insured.

There's also the fact that it is functionally gambling, with additional options for the house to deny your winnings.

The western wall is solomons temple. Just because the KIKEs hijacked it doesn't mean it stopped being fairly sacred.

One little endorsement at the wrong time and we all havent forgiven him 5 years later.

This looks like kike trickery, and Paul actually won. They did the same to Bernie.

Lmfao king nigger really shit all over us, I want to stab him in the heart.

The only solution to our heathcare quagmire is Medicare for all.

It looks like he stole some kid's newspaper pirate hat.

KEK

KEK EVEN HARDER WHEN FAGGOT LEAF DOESN'T GET IT.

That picture is literally Sup Forums rigging polls tbqh

this. either extreme is better than this shit

T. Bernie Bro

The costs are going up because the government has agreed to subsidize the industry with tax payer money. The government has told the health industry that they will bail them out no matter what.

It's like you fucking fags don't remember Jesus was a Jew and only cared about Jews.

21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”

23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

Randcare

Fascinating how you decided to leave out the last two verses from that passage

Stripping yourself off healthcare, something good will happen, MAGA!!
BASED

The message still stands. He clearly cared more about Jews than any other race/religion.

lolno
His words there are obviously a test of the woman's faith when looked at in context. Jesus also regularly criticizes the Jews, and makes it clear multiple times that he came to save the gentiles too. You're either trolling or massively ignorant

>muh pre-existing conditions
>muh insurance market death spiral
Which way?

Bull fucking shit. He criticized Jew BECAUSE he loved them and cared for them.

Romans 2
28 A man is not a Jew because he is one outwardly, nor is circumcision only outward and physical.
29 No, a man is a Jew because he is one inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a man’s praise does not come from men, but from God.

fuck off cunt

Repeal and replace is such a bullshit term. Replace assumes repeal anyway. The only reason to put repeal in front of repeal is to trick voters into thinking he (Trump) is actually going to do away with it.

HERES HOW RAND PAUL CAN STILL WIN

you would know that you have to be in peak physical health for ahmed's weekly suicide bombing.

Holy shit you're getting BTFOed

The parliamentarian says they can do it with 51.

This image should clear some thing up

Senate passes law with simple majority.

60 votes are needed to end a filibuster

Ok? That doesn't mean he cared for them more

Well, considering that 'covering' for pre-existing conditions is not insurance, i'd say get rid of that.

Why doesn't that sour faced cunt McConnell put based rand in charge of the health care bill? He has simple, logical solutions for everything. And he's a fucking surgeon so he knows the issue inside and out.

There's more white people on government healthcare in this country in terms of absolute numbers than any other race

The funny thing is that I've NEVER heard a proper criticism of Obamacare besides muh premiums. It's a fine healthcare system and the pre existing condition clause has saved lives. We'll have to have single payer healthcare within the next 20 years anyway, with automation and AI replacing all jobs.

>lost sheep of Israel
is not the same thing as
>the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not

How long can a filibuster last?

Death spiral is real bro. It's completely unsustainable

This

As long as they want, but you can't vote on anything at all until it's over

But many people like that part, including Trump voters. They just don't want to pay for them. Could result in a backlash.

Yeah lets just get rid of our current insurance framework with nothing to replace it and hope everything turns out okay.

This whole process has been so hilarious to me. The Republicans spent 7 years talking about how terrible the ACA is and how they were going to repeal and replace it as soon as possible. But not once did they decide to sit down and figure out what their replacement might look like. They had years to craft the perfect insurance bill, but they didn't do jack shit. So now when they are in the position to actually repeal and replace, they're scrambling to throw together a last minute bill that of course is fucking awful.

The problem is between Republicans who want some government intervention in health care and those who want it out completely.

Jesus was a Judean, indicating citizenship of Judea, and not racial affinity to the bastardized descendents of Esau (Jews as we would recognize them today).

The same ethnic conflict between kike and Aryan, as understand it today, was going on in Judea at the time of Christ.

The biblical story really is fascinating if you LARPing odincucks would actually take aome time to examine it. Your impression that schlomo the merchant is racially the same as the hebrews of the Old Testament is wholly false.

Take this from someone who used to be a "le kike on a STICK!" troll thinking I was some esoteric faggot, until I actually started reading the Old Testament and classical historians such as Strabo, Herodotus, Diodorus Siculus...etc.

That woman is a dog in the eyes of Christ because she is an Edomite Jew.

Why do you retards always talk like there needs to be a government framework for insurance? It's only gotten more expensive since they started meddling with it, just like literally everything else

What a subversive little statement.

>More white people
Highest Population
>In absolute numbers
Let's not talk about percentages
>On government healthcare
Medicare and Medicaid are two different things and one implies age, and other implies poverty

In the end this is a garbage tier post that says absolutely nothing, kill yourself.

LEL

>the message still stands out of context

huh?

Most Americans (>90%) get their health insurance through their employer. The health insurance they get through their employer covers pre-existing conditions.

The idea that americans were somehow dying outside hospitals because they couldn't afford healthcare before Obama stepped in is a complete myth perpetrated by the Left.

>Yeah lets just get rid of our current insurance framework with nothing to replace it

Good! The government has zero fucking business getting involved in healthcare and insurance. If anything these last 7 years should be ANOTHER wakeup call to liberals that the more government tries to control the market, the more things get fucked up.

I like Pence, but, always thought it would have been better to have Paul as VP. Then he could reside over the Senate.

Holy fuck.

She's a Syrian Greek.

They never had health insurance before this ObongoCare so really it's taking poorfagsback to square one again until something better can be done.

costs are up because the healthcare industry - not the insurance companies - believe that they can charge whatever ridiculous prices they want

The insurance companies have to find ways to pay for ridiculous and exorbitant costs, and it often means higher rates, not because the insurance companies WANT higher rates, but because the healthcare industry has no natural price-controls; they believe they can charge whatever the fuck they want.

doctor salaries are too high, hospitals are too expensive. Prices need to be cut by half AT LEAST. The industry should never have become for-profit.

I will be fucking amazed if the republicans somehow figure this out and return (yes it used to actually work this way) the healthcare industry to non-profit status.

>costs are up because the healthcare industry - not the insurance companies - believe that they can charge whatever ridiculous prices they want
But the industry wouldnt be able to charge this without the insurance companies existing. Nobody would be able to afford it and the market would correct.

When you're the fucking faggot who can't differentiate Jews and Hebrews. Ffs kike kill yourself. Your eternal BTFO ass smashed Satan worship is known to the world so hard it pisses everyone off to this day that your kind are still considered more dispicable than disease carrying rats!

>>pic related as the truth and real reason of anons ass blasted post

>I can't feel my wallet

Nigger Jew is fucking Jewewses ass hole smashed. Keep raging, LOOK GUYS, he mad... in the middle of us Christians the Jew cuck child commie is forever enslaved and starved

Cause hmmm maybe whites are the majority in the country. However many much more are off it compared to niggers Mexicans and chinamen who are off it. Literally not an arguement, kill yourself kike

You're right the market would correct, but insurance companies popped into existence in the first place because healthcare costs were already too high for the average joe to afford.

What, if anything, has rand done? Everytime I see him he's
>bitching about the republidumbs replacement
or
>giving tv interviews about how great he is at writing healthcare bills

That's more than these niggers deserve to be quite honest

>no natural price-controls
Everything has natural price controls. It's the government involvement that is driving price too high.

>doctor salaries are too high
Because supply of doctors is controlled.

The market would correct if the government wasn't involved. There would still be insurance, just much cheaper. Premiums skyrocketed when Medicare/Medicaid were brought in.

RandCare=> if you die, you die.

Not true. Pharmaceutical companies and doctors cut deals with insurance companies. Procedures that cost a thousand dollars for someone without insurance, could be charged to insurance companies for less than $50.

But you WERE correct in the assertion that it's all part of the same fucking scheme. None of this could happen unless they were all in on it.

Thats what they should do instead of pretending everything needs 60 votes

Never know if one of those fucks gets paid by HRC to shive him with a sharpened spork

What? How? I'm inclined to not believe you, but things are so fucky I don't know what to believe. Do you have proofs?