Why it is so easy to trigger him?

Why it is so easy to trigger him?

He seems to be a hothead, who is easily played.

He's the one doing the playing.

He is textbook megalomaniac

DSM VII will rename megalotrumpiac

are you senile?

Fucking guy is shilling for Zio...Israel got their hand way up into his colon, he is a zio puppet HAHAHAHA

licking zio saudi dick

You guys turn a blind eye to the SISI supporting and concentrate on fucking tweets!

You seem angry friend

You guys need to change your tactics, I can see through the bullshit you try to spread in a second.

Not at all.

I just wonder why the hell nobody is pissed that the great trump is itching for WW3 and supporting SISI....

I think that is way more a sign of his character and true nature than some stupid tweets about bloody faces and fake news CNN

honest question

So Trump is not actually supporting SISI, Israel and Saudi Arabia and trying to send more americans to die for Israel????

The Syria threads seem to be in agreement on this point

Honest question: Why are Trump supporters always vehemently in support of the guy when he is fucking up royally in Syria?

Who seems buttmad, him or liberals? ^_~

BECAUSE HE RULES THE WORLD YOU FUCKING DUMB ASS.

HE IS ENTITLED WITH THE TITLE OF TITLES!

He's triggering libtards at a completely unimaginable rate.

>Trump signed the largest arms deal in US history to the theocratic Islamic monarchy of Saudi Arabia who are using those weapons to indiscriminately slaughter civilians in Yemen and you are focusing your "resistance" to Trump around a fucking tweet
This is why you're losing. Every life that Trump takes is on YOU, democrats. You're fucking retards.

>Who seems buttmad, him or liberals? ^_~
Amerigringos. All of them.

See....avoid the honest question and let Trump bring you into more wars...

You people are either 100% left or 100% right...

100% support no matter what, never criticism

Honest question: as a trump supporter, how do you feel about the saber rattling by trump and the constant unnecessary threats that can only bring on WW3

People said mean things to his older brother, and he took it personally and became alcoholic. Donald doesn't want that happening to him.

What """"""threats"""""" are you talking about?

I hope he does go into war just to save the world from the evil that's prevailing most countries today.

Sure, and the left deserves it.

But why are Trump supporters not pissed that he is trying to start WW3?

On the campaign trail, he promised to enter into the anti-ISIS effort but so far has done nothing more than support ISIS and rebels in Syria...

Only Hitler brings up talk show hosts looks.

You seem like a liberal. Assmad much?

T B H, he can start WWIII as long as he keeps triggering libshits.

Bored teenagers are bored and crave for something interesting happening in this world.
Ultimately, it's still a golden age of undreamt prosperity in the long history of mankind.

A big war, a real world war, means that the survivors get to become real men like in Mad Max.

Betafags will just never get it. You wasted a post.

>heh globalism is fine as long as it pisses off liberals!

He is threatening Assad, Russia and Iran.

He ordered an attack on a Syrian base because of a chemical attack that never happened. Has bombed Iranian troops and Syrian government troops....Let's the pentagon set up a base and create buffer zones in syria...enables ISIS to enter Syria and is letting the USA fund rebels and ISIS in Syria...

and what evil is that?

How can I be a liberal? I am not American

I just want to know what Trump supporters think.

So he's bombing mudslimes? That's A-OK in my book, also I tought he was a russian puppet?

Alpha LARP'ers

The liberals have already imploded on their own bullshit.

Liberals are subhuman scum...not worth scorching the earth over.

Who let the monkey out of his cage?

Thanks for your insight.

Absolutely, also I love how is the MSM imploding under God Emperor Trump.

>YOU, democrats.

Do not assume I have interest on your political parties, this shitfest is just amazingly enjoyable to watch. The entire world laughs at your president.

>he's bombing mudslimes? That's A-OK in my book,
He promised not to and ran his campaign around NOT bombing the Middle East aside from ISIS (which he is not going to bomb)

>also I tought he was a russian puppet?
You're not talking to democrats, you're talking to Sup Forums which opposes Zionist warmongering no matter which globalist does it.

>easily played
>president of the US of A
this is some weird finnish joke like spurdo, right?

HAHAHAHAH CNN said he was a Russian puppet and we all know CNN is a shitrag.

Syria is the next Libya and Iraq...total destabilization of the ME.

Libya was the gate keeper ...was keeping all the garbage from invading Europe. If they fuck up Syria in the same way, it will be an even bigger problem for Europe.

We are not kept in cages, we roam the lush canopy

Once the Germans collapse, your ass is next.

Enjoy the real savages, better buy a prayer rug and learn the Koran, they may only use your family as sex slaves and let you clean their assholes with your tongue

Lesson of the day.
Be a nation with nukes, so that the globalist empires of today will leave you alone.

Get that hothead outta here.

well he did get TRIGGERED on Twitter, says a lot about his character.

I don't even know how anybody still believes the MSM....their bullshit has been exposed for YEARS

I guess when they got rid of Obama they no longer had support and will now be left to die the death they should have 20 years ago

I love that Trump is destroying the MSM
I hate the WW3 greater Israel project

That is 100% correct.

If I were a Trump voting American I would be furious at the idea that MORE american kids will have to go die for Israel.

I honestly believed that he would bring the troops home, same boat loads of money and put it on American infrastructure and quality trade deals.

I don't like the Chinese at all, but their trade agreements are going to leave the US in the dust!

For example, the Chinese make trade deals and build manufacturing plants in the countries they are making deals with.