Change your life

Change your life.

Read the Quran.

You too shall enter heaven my friend. I pray for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Enh43KRPJeE
youtube.com/watch?v=Na_VNyPa08g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

flag checks out, Muhammed.

i think i gave it about a 3 on good reads.

Why would I read a barbarian plagiarization of the real thing, the Bible?

God doesn't care if you bow five times a day and he doesn't care if you eat bacon

Inshallah they will convert, one way or another

The bowing is not about the bowing per se, it is simply a ritual which ensures that you think about Allah constantly, because that makes him happy.

There would be no LGBT, no degeneracy, no broken families, no feminism, no hatred, no crime, no wars, if all people had the feeling that Allah always watched and loved them.

Become a Muslim friend. You only have 1 life. Don't waste it.

>If God is all good, then he cannot be all powerful.
>If God is all powerful, then he cannot be all good.
Please refute this.

maybe if you guys stopped wasting your lives on explosives, we'd have less reason to wipe you off the face of the Earth.

Original:
>Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
>Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
>Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
>Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?
>Epicurus

Christ is King!
Heil Hitler!

Get gassed OP

Fuck you.

Because the Bible hasn't been plagiarized and altered through the ages.....

Why the hell are there so many versions of the book anyways?

And, furthermore, Muslims should have an understanding of the relevant bits of the Bible for context

This is all assuming God can only be one or the other. God is omnipotent, as well as has infinite love. I know, it's too much for our little feeble minds to grasp that concept. Unlike allah who calls to kill and rape nonmuslims.

Also
>bvs
You have to go back >>Sup Forums

>Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
God is able to make you tolerate evil. Don't ask for a lighter burden, ask for the strength to endure the burden. Most people can't because they have no faith in anything, especially god.
>Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
God is willing to show you the right path and accept you, even if it took longer to find him.
>Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
He is both able and willing to give you strength. Maybe it was his choice that you stumbled upon this thread today. Read the Quran, brother.

No evidence of this quote to be found.

If I have one life, why would I spend it betraying the faith of my ancestors? Are you LARPing or are muslims genuinely the low IQ?

>Why the hell are there so many versions of the book anyways?
Greedy (((opportunist))) who want to muddy the water. KJV is the closest translation of the original manuscripts, which the Catholics never wanted it made.

Better?!

You don't have to refute something that assumes first principles without basis. What the hell is "Evil?"

Just for the lolz, like that thread^^

If that is true then there should be no bibles older than 1600. Protestantism is just a great way to fracture Christendom. But have fun with it!

Screw your ancestors. They didn't give 2 shits about you. It is their problem that they burn in hell now, not yours. Don't make the same mistake.

Life is a test, we are all being tested.

Right until now you have been worshipping the wrong things. Because humans have a deep desire to worship something. Maybe you worshipped women (in general or only some), maybe money or your career.

And yet here you are being on Sup Forums and feeling empty. Worship the only thing worth of being exclusively worshipped.

>Doesn't answer any of the questions
>says Quran is the way to heaven but doesn't address the issues
You people say the Quran is a peaceful book but anyone who has studied knows that the last part of the book takes precedence over the first part.
The last part is also extremely violent compared to the first part.
Explain this to me? Bonus points for actually knowing the term to describe this event.

>profoundly immoral and malevolent.
Since we live in western society, immoral would refer to standards historically set by westerners.

I did and it boggles my mind that people admire it so much, let alone that it's the literal word of god. I'd expect a lot better from a god.

And this user is right, the quran is so obiously a plagiary of the bible.

>Explain this to me?
Protection. Simple as that. If you are exclusively peaceful you get wiped out.

If you truly want to indulge your peacefulness you have to be strong enough to prevent war from endangering you. You don't get a gun because you love war, you get a gun because you love pace. You as an American should understand that.

Mashallah

>Protection. Simple as that. If you are exclusively peaceful you get wiped out
>If you truly want to indulge your peacefulness you have to be strong enough to prevent war from endangering you.
Lets put that into context. This was just prior to the expansion of the caliphate that enslaved most of north Africa and large portions of Europe after the fall of Rome.
How is that justified as protection?
Keep in mind that this is a contradiction to your statement and historical fact.

this is a weak bait hans

The manuscript of the false prophet?

No thank you.

The day of reckoning is at hand. Repent and come to Christianity before it's too late. Accept your savior.

>If that is true then there should be no bibles older than 1600. Protestantism is just a great way to fracture Christendom.

Don't be an idiot. Before the Protestantism, the Catholic church was/are corrupt with priest being the only people that could read a latin text to the peasants, which they took advantage of(asking for more tithes, manipulation, etc). As well as other stupid stuff that wasn't in the scriptures to begin with. King James basically took the scriptures and converted them to English for all the read, which pissed off the (((church))) so much that they actually attempted an assassination(thankfully, it failed).

1) Kill anyone who insults Islam or Mohammad. (Koran.33;57-61).

2) Kill all Muslims who leave Islam. (Koran.2;217/4;89/Bukhari.9;84-57).

3) Koran can't be doubted. (Koran.2;1).

4) Islam is the only acceptable religion. (Koran.3;85).

5) Muslims must fight (jihad) infidels, even if they don't want to. (Koran 3.151/8,12/2;216).

6) We the non-Muslims are pigs and apes. (Koran. 2;62-65/Koran.5;59-60/Koran.7;166).

7) Muslims cannot be friends with Infidels. (Koran.5;51).

8) We the Infidels are sworn enemies of Muslims and Islam. (Koran.4;101).

9) Infidels can be raped as sex slaves. (Koran.4;3 & 24/5;89/23;5/33;50/58;3/70;30).

10) Infidels the vilest of creatures deserving no mercy. (Koran.98;6).

11) Muslims must terrorize us (Infidels). (Koran.8;12 &59-60/ Bukhari.4;52;220).

12) Muslims must strike terror into non-Muslims hearts. (Koran.8;60).

13) Muslims are allowed to crucify and amputate us (Infidels). Koran.8;12/47;4).

14) Muslims are allowed to behead us (Infidels) (Koran.47;4).

15) Muslims are guaranteed heaven if they kill us (non-Muslims). (Koran.9;111).

16) Marrying and divorcing pre-pubescent children is OK. (Koran.65;4).

17) Wife beating is OK. (Koran.4;34).

18) Raping wives is OK. (Koran.2;223).

19) Proving rape requires 4 (four) male Muslim witnesses. (Koran.24;13).

20) Muslims must lie to us (Infidels) to strengthen and spread Islam. (Koran.3;28?16;106

You just proved that god is just.

>muslims become greedy and warlike in the middle ages
>today they are wars constantly in the muslim world
They chose war and they got war. But I'm not talking about all muslims, only some muslims.

Go die in a fire.

Islam = cancer

What about the Hadith? The suras?

Sharia is a lie. The false prophet (may he be cursed) plagiarized christian & judaic theology....

Taqqiyya be damned. Explain mecca koran vs medina koran?

Why is there so much hatred in your heart, brother?

Captcha: HOPE

I wouldn't even use it to wipe my ass, fuck off mudslime lover

keep trying hans

>You just proved that god is just.
No I didn't. Saudi Arabia had slavery until the 1960's and are arguably the most advanced Arab nation.
How would that be just?
> But I'm not talking about all Muslims, only some Muslims.
The majority of Muslims. There's been several polls that show Muslims, as a whole, want destruction of the west and death to infidels. How can the Muslim faith be good if it's responsible for such evil?

Even Westerners themselves realize that Western civilization is evil and possessed by the devil.

Yet you are too stupid or maybe proud to make the right choice and believe in Allah. Pride is the source of all sins. You think just because the Muslim world is poor, the Quran is false. No, moron, the Quran is true.

This is just as predicted by the book of Revelations.

The apostles asked how we would know those that came in the name of the heavens, but were followers of a false prophet.

The savior replied "You will know them by their fruits"

Well the fruits of your false prophet are explosions and the taking of innocent lives with no reason or advantage.

Again, I plead, reconsider your choices. Accept your savior.

You are not too late. You will still be saved.

We do not need you to kill people of other religions. We do not even need you to look down upon them. We Christians just want to live together and help one another, if the rules are followed as written.

The Quran is the written works of the false prophet of revelations.

We know you by your fruits.

Prove the existence of god and i will read your book

That's some fancy toilet paper. I'll stick to the tools though

This

Also, hans why don't you answer this?

Totally taken out of context. It was written in a different time where muslims where a tiny minority and surrounded by enemies who slaughtered and terrorized them and literally every non-muslim wanted them dead. It was before the muslim world exploded and became as huge as it is today.

Oh wait. Was that really that long ago?
The fruits of Islam is the most nuclear families on earth. The lowest divorce rates. The highest loyalty among brothers. The greatest cohesion and the lowest amount of degeneracy.

Can Jesus get me a qt 3.14 gf who cries softly whilst I fill her with semens? That's all I care about. I'm so alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=Enh43KRPJeE

Why won't the followers of your peaceful religion condemn those who would take innocent lives, including killing people OF YOUR OWN RELIGION in pointless suicide bombings?

>. It was written in a different time where muslims where a tiny minority and surrounded by enemies who slaughtered and terrorized them and literally every non-muslim wanted them dead. It was before the muslim world exploded and became as huge as it is today.

Yeah, well, you need to change some things about it. Nuclear winter and total war benefits NO ONE. Look at what's happening in Syria!

Is that pointless war benefiting your people??

Are the people there HAPPY??

dude lmao. same hahahaha haha haaa... :(

>Totally taken out of context. It was written in a different time
So it's okay to interpret the word of your prophet however you want? Did you run that by him before you said "well fuck it I'll just bastardize his words to meet whatever bullshit I deem necessary?" seems like yours undermining the words of the person you are supposed to hold to the highest regard. If you can just interpret his words and bend them to whatever you want, why even worship him or his words? They don't mean shit when you can just change them to meet whatever you want.

Stop dishonoring Mohammed by fucking his words all up. Or are you a shitty Muslim that isn't even a true Muslim? Just some poser faggot? Pick your words carefully, your 72 virgins might hang in the balance.

That thing is not hans its a achmed
youtube.com/watch?v=Na_VNyPa08g

''germany''

ISLAM IRREVOCABLY BTFO

Dude you might have rape genes
>stupid muslims kill innocents
>It is their religions fault!

>school shooters and breivik who have a christian background kill innocents
>those poor souls had a rough childhood!

>islam was at war with europe in the middle ages
>Those subhuman barbarians! It's their religion!

>Hitler was at war with the entire world.
>He was just crazy.

I've read it, and it's a mess that is full of false and even evil teaching. The Sunni conception of it as co-eternal (with God) and uncreated is exceptionally laughable, but that's not to let Shias get away with it either because they too still believe in a book that is so silly it cannot even maintain internal consistency nor avoid invalidating itself by claiming rubbish (like its claims about what Christians believe) that can easily be proven as rubbish.

Read the Quran. It will change your life.
It's okay to fuck little girls.

Christ smiles upon me, you goat-rapist! Sup Forums is a christian board!

That doesn't answer my question.

I asked why followers of your peace loving religion won't condemn those who would kill innocents in pointless suicide bombings.

I can denounce anything Hitler did right here right now and in public. He was a monster. I can denounce anything the school shooters did here and now, and in public. Fuck those sick fucks.

I can denounce any of the atrocities that Crusaders caused here and now, and in public.

Why can't your religion of peace say yes, those assholes are wrong, the shouldn't do this, and we will turn them in to American authorities the minute we get the slightest smidgen of a reason to believe that they are radicalized?

Why are no efforts made to stop the radical islamists?
What are the imams doing? sleeping? they let young muslims become radicalized by the likes of ISIS?
Do you realize that all these attacks will lead to discrimination against muslims, increase in hatred, war and eventually the destruction of muslims all over the world?
One day you will wake up to find out a nuclear bomb exploded over Mecca, the middle east is invaded by united armies of US and Europe, and right wing death squads hunt down and execute muslim refugees in other countries.
Hate leads to hate. Do your part and stop it. We don't want terrorists, and we don't want war with muslims, only to live in peace.

Jesus was a pussy who allowed some fat Roman to crucify him.

Mohammed was a fucking conqueror and founded an empire. Ever heard of the golden age of Islam bitch? Many inventions and discoveries were made which benefited all of humanity.

You have small dick and women don't like be with you ?

Be Muslim :)

The Quran states that righteous Jews and Christians who worship the God of Abraham (same God in all 3 religions) will go to heaven. See you there my dude.

You ain't no Muslim bruv.

Read that shit. Didn't thaught it was able to have a book that is more cucked than the old testament. Really, Muslims should kill themselves. No reason to live on this plane according to their book

why are muslims so pathetic and disgraceful?

You ain't Muslim. Don't talk bad about Isa (pbuh) even in front of the kuffar. Go suck some Saudi cock.

>Chtistian heaven: you are free of your human impulses and needs, allowing you to achieve tranquility with God
>Muslim heaven: you are free to indulge in each and every of your most base and depraved human impulses forever
Huh makes you think

Maybe I got too angry. It is ok to be angry to someone you care about. I care about your soul. I really do.

Mohammed also took a six-year-old as his wife.
Your so-called 'prophet' was a pedophile.

>Muslim heaven: you are free to indulge in each and every of your most base and depraved human impulses forever
I need a source on that.

>tfw the muslim only answers to people that are easy targets and can't respond to people who are BTFO him.
Since you didn't respond to me, have this Burka Free Pepe Emma

This is not the way to fight Islam you faggot. No muslim would say 'Jesus was a faggot'

This, once you get past basic fucking science you realize the notion of a single all powerful/loving god is laughable. If such a thing existed I'd go out of my way to kill that fucker for causing so much problems and trouble.

Yes his FUTURE wive. He basically went to her and said: You are now my wive, wait for me. It was common back then to plan this thing ahead, you never knew when a different guy would appear and "reserve" her. It is called arranged marriage and it was the same in Europe.

Just because she was his future wive doesn't mean they had intercourse you sick fuck.

>I care about your soul. I really do.

As I do of yours, brother. Renounce your false prophet. Give Christianity a chance.

If you don't like it you can go back, we won't threaten to kill you if you leave our religion.

Jesus, we need another Golden Horde.

Spoken like a fucking cuck. Your that moron from the giant heads episode of rick and morty. Project your insecurities somewhere else

>tfw the muslims who acted high and mighty begins to crumble as pressure is applied.
>ftw the weakest of the Abrahamic religions is the first to fall
>tfw lol

>No I didn't. Saudi Arabia had slavery until the 1960's
So did Russia. So does North Korea today. So did India. Many, many nations but no you cherrypick a muslim nation.
>There's been several polls that show Muslims, as a whole, want destruction of the west
Yes because they live in the West idiot. Even Westerners themselves want that shit. How many "It's happening!" threads do you see regularly? How many news lines: "WW3 emminent! Russia does X, China does Y", how many sects are there who preach the end of the world is near? The muslims who say that shit are perfectly integrated Westerners.
>and death to infidels.
To SOME infidels, moron. Whenever a sex offender is in the news, people say: Kill him! etc... this is the same. Literally no difference. It is said out of anger. It doesn't mean they really mean it.
>How can the Muslim faith be good if it's responsible for such evil?
How can the Christian faith be good if it is responsible for the Holocaust?

You arent a Muslim you LARPer, no Muslim would talk about Jesus (peace be upon him), like that.

>says this
>Tells people to read the Quran

Wait, why haven't YOU read the quran?

OP confirmed for not a muslim but a troll and bait, or otherwise an ignorant illiterate.

Infinite food/drink
>"... Every time they are fed with fruits therefrom, they say: 'Why, this is what we were fed before,' for they are given things in similitude..." (2:25).
>"Therein you shall have (all) that your inner‑selves desire, and therein you shall have all for which you ask. An entertainment from Allah, the Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful” (41:31-32).
>“Eat and drink at ease for that which you have sent forth (good deeds) in days past!” (69:24).
>“... rivers of water incorruptible; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes...” (Quran 47:15).

Women
>In them are women limiting [their] glances, untouched before them by man or jinni -
>So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? -

—Quran surah 55 (Ar-Rahman), 56-57

>One day in paradise is considered equal to a thousand years on earth. Palaces are made from bricks of gold, silver, pearls, among other things. Traditions also note the presence of horses and camels of "dazzling whiteness", along with other creatures. Large trees are described, mountains made of musk, between which rivers flow in valleys of pearl and ruby.
The Islamic Encyclopedia entry for Jannah ( heaven)

Muslim theologians like to explain all this away by saying the believers will simply feel the JOY as if they actually had these things, but not actually have them. How convenient.

>This, once you get past basic fucking science you realize the notion of a single all powerful/loving god is laughable.
Why? Because he is powerful or because he is loving? You got to be powerful to be the uncreated creator, the uncaused cause, the beginning and the end, the source and destination of everything. To say he is powerful is a big understatement. It is he who invented power. It is who invented you. And me. And everything there is.
>I'd go out of my way to kill that fucker for causing so much problems and trouble.
He isn't in charge of earth moron. Politicians are. But you guys are too big of pussies to go to politicians and demand solutions, so you focus your anger on the only one who can't reply, who has to tolerate your hatred in silence. The only one who will still love you despite your hatred. You are like a fucking teenager who blames his parents for all his problems.

>Preaches Islam
>Chooses to live in, enjoy, and reap the benefits of a non-Islamic country

>I care about your soul. I really do.

You do know saying things like THIS Will send you straight to hell if you're really a muslim, right?

lrn2troll

Yes indeed, reading the Quran will chage your life, and turn you into even more of an Islamophobe if you happen to have half a brain.

Also join my discord server, no shitskins, niggers, muslims and ESPECIALLY Canadians

ZbfQMG

ZbfQMG

Nobody is flawless. Yes I insulted Jesus, because I wanted to hurt not Jesus but that user who called me a goat-rapist. I was wrong. May Allah forgive me.

The Shaitan literally jumps from person to person, from heart to heart, from thought to tought. If you as much as consult with a person who is possessed my him, he will possess you too! But this is what I get for going in this snake pit full of sin. Allah will forgive me the mistake with Jesus, because I went here in his name and for his glory. Inshallah.

You're wrong dude. The Bible is literally free market magic, having been duplicated and transliterated by righteous monks 1000x times over.

The Quran is the inane ramblings of a single bloodthirsty pedophile.