Joe Scarborough's dead intern. Is this common knowledge?

I saw this, and read through the thread and followed some of the links. Seems like some shady shit occurred in 2001.
Joe is the dude off Morning Joe, used to be a FL politician. His intern died in his office in 2001. Seems Joe started stories at 2 local news outlets about a fictional medical history, 3 hours after her death. Seems fishy as fuck to me.

Link to a good article that isn't clickbait
>legalschnauzer.blogspot.ca/2012/09/autopsy-in-joe-scarborough-country.html

Reddit Thread is
>reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5ywwwk/my_name_is_lori_klausutis_i_was_an_intern_for_joe/?st=J4JW6TUY&sh=3f45cda0

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/remember-when-a-dead-intern-was-found-in-joe-scarboroug-1711985081
dailykos.com/story/2011/3/15/956651/-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Joe_Scarborough/Archive_02
archive.is/W4V2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gawker.com/remember-when-a-dead-intern-was-found-in-joe-scarboroug-1711985081

dailykos.com/story/2011/3/15/956651/-

Joe is a psycho. He's a defiler
Having to do a pedestrian morning show is his punishment

I've actually never even seen his show.
I've seen the twitter tags before, and I am aware of who they are, but I didn't know about all this shit.

Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1993.

it gives an entirely new meaning to intellectual cuckoldry.

basically they have the most partisan hacks on their little 'panel' who say outlandish liberal talking points, i mean the type of shit you'd see on plebbit, and Mika starts foaming at the mouth in agreement and Scarborough, the token "Republican" gives some weak pushback or tries to make a point, and then ends up always folding and agreeing with the most asinine bullshit imaginable. It's a total shitshow.

explain.

The discussion of brain injury types is patent nonsense. Contre coup injury is a result of the amount of force applied to the head and has absolutely nothing to do with relative motions of head and object. Medical Examiner is full of shit.

Tweet it to Don Jr, he'd prolly RT

this. rinse and repeat 100x and you have a Morning Joe.

well the article called it. Nothing happened and no one reported on it. Seems that there are some powers that be behind the scenes pulling the strings on this one.

Threadly reminder that Joe Scarborough was desperate enough to actively engage wikipedia editors to get that bit of history out of his wiki bio.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Joe_Scarborough/Archive_02
archive.is/W4V2U

>Joe Scarborough again. Though I am pleased that 50% of my life as described by Wikipedia no longer involves an event that I had absolutely nothing to do with, I am surprised that Wikipedia continues to allow Gamaliel to remain an administrator when she has shown such bad faith in this matter. The following sentence she wrote in this section is simply false:

>If national magazines, newspapers, and radio programs can mention this, why can't Wikipedia? Gamaliel 23:06, 16 March 2006

>One magazine mentioned Lori's death and it issued a retration with an apology from James Wolcott. Why? Because they were facing a libel lawsuit if they did not. No newspaper has EVER suggested I had anything to do with Lori's death. There has never been a hint of my involvement. I can't speak to radio programs but I would guess they would have called me if they had broached this subject. I brought it up on Don Imus's show three years ago. But of the hundreds of thousands of words I have uttered on TV, radio, on the floor of Congress and in speeches all across America, I hardly think a throw away line in 2003 justifies 7% of my bio being polluted by your suggestions that have placed me in a false light on Wikipedia for years. I continue to ask why you are so obsessed when your history of activity on my sight casts Wikipedia in the worst of light.

Shut this fucker down

>wikipedia
>my sight
yep he's guilty.

If Joe decided to kill this woman why would he decide to leave her dead body in his fucking office of all places?

Crime of passion, heat of the moment. Rumors were circulating of an affair and she wanted to come clean.

bump

Joe is literally a psychopath, watch the way he reacts to things.

I have no idea if he killed this girl or not, but I think he is totally capable of it and wouldn't feel a thing.

Editing props!

Paying Fender prices... what a cuck.

Why is this resurfacing just now? Did Trump leak it?

i wonder how these people feel now that Joe is no longer lukewarm to Trump but full on frothing never trump lunatic

This. Morning Joe hasn't had a genuine dissenting voice since they fired Pat Buchanan.

Can't take credit. Saw it early this morning. It was marvelous.

Just a meme don't worry

>it's okay when fox does it though

Meme from back in the day when we all used to go on Sup Forums. Originally it was about Jay Leno raping and killing a girl in 1990, but different variations have popped up since.

indeed
>not playing Harley Benton

Need the address of that pizza joint or are you all good here?

disappointing. was hoping there was some salacious rumors i could spread

Because Joe just accused Trump of blackmail and trump confirmed it.

mourning joes

Joe was never a Trump fan. He played the game early on because he an Mika were still getting all the dinner and party invites to Trump events.

>pol unironically linking unarchived Gawker and Dailykos links

I Just remember that Daily Kos or some other Left Wing blog went after Joe about the intern a few years ago.

Bump

my man, this is gold

I've heard worst.

There is prolly a video of him doing this young woman somewheres which keeps him in line.

No matter I don't watch any of (((them))) any moar.

No CNN
No MSNBC
No fox
No cbs
No NPR

Turn off the psychic violence.
It is not entertainment.
It is mind control.