Canada has the longest sniper shot on record. Can you all fuck off now and let us join? Leaf thread/anglosphere thread

Canada has the longest sniper shot on record. Can you all fuck off now and let us join? Leaf thread/anglosphere thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finger_(unit)
youtube.com/watch?v=CeMrX9QE1bE&ab_channel=dilbarnilesh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

>eternal bully victim

Burger be reasonable

>eternal 3rd world country after merkel

Snipers are fucking pussies. Gotta hide a million miles away and take pot shots. Go up to the front lines and play the objective you fucking KD ratio whores.

Who the hell cares how long of a shot some sniper made? It's not like that one action by that once person has any bearing on your nation's standing in anything. It's not an accomplishment for anyone but that one person.

>were the best at staying as far away from the fight as poosible, and maybe getting a kill

Honestly an impressive shot, but come on?

a spit in the ocean

RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE

What is "ft"?

boy this really makes up for all the shitposting and general faggotry coming from the eternal leaf. so i guess wtf i love canada now?

Kill yourself.

>Want to plasti dip laptop lid because it got scratched to shit
>plasti dip costs 24.99 CAD per can

Why the FUCK is plasti dip so expensive here?
Its like 5 USD per can in the states.

FT = finger thicknesses.

Like when ordering a drink you'd say "give me three fingers of rum", and the glass would be filled the equivalent of the thickness of three fingers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finger_(unit)

Futanari traps

so in OP's pic, the 11,319 ft (finger thicknesses) equates to roughly 215 meters

>trudeau calling other countries 3rd world
TOPKEK

Leaf let me fucking tell you white the longest sniper shot is a load of fucking shit,

People only care about kills because the distance of where the sniper is, is irrelevant because the target could stand in the same fucking spot for hours, but at a certain distance they have to stay there or else the bullet will completely miss because of gravity and windrag.

Doesn't mean that the sniper Is good, it just means that the target was a fucking retard.

It goes to prove that, despite leftist government propaganda, Canadians have a deep seated hatred of the sand nigger.

By all means, Canada. Make more of those long distance, record breaking shots.

It stands for flame thrower you fucking noob.

>someone typed out something this obviously incorrect and actually thought it was appropriate to attach a smug reaction face to it

Actually no, the logic here and implications of distances vs target vs windspeed vs gravity is pretty much relevant in every single sniper shot, distance is irrelevant because its not you doing the work, you just have to measure everything and then pull the trigger when the wind dies down. The target has to stay in the same fucking spot long enough for the bullet to reach him. So in other words, you're just a bong that doesn't understand sniping 101 and marksmen basic concept.

At a certain distance you can pull the trigger and you target will move 2 steps over either direction and completely fuck up the shot.

Why is this so hard to understand?

Doesn't really matter, if you fly the enemy 9000 miles to fuck your homeland
Try to make THAT shot, faggot

>feet
What's that un civilised units?

>being this dumb

I guess this is why shooting and archery aren't Olympic sports, it's as simple as just aiming and firing after all

>Trying this hard

i'd admit after the 2nd post I was starting to believe something was up.

Not an argument. Someone is finding it difficult to come to terms with being wrong.

>Longest recorded sniper kills
>recorded
I bet you all my syrup we burgers have a longer shots that were taken in classified missions.
Also
>leaf makes a nice shot
>using American weapon and techniques

Long range snipers are the cucks of the battlefield. Real combatants along with snipers are face to face with the enemy. Mostly while clearing buildings and villages.

join what fag?

stop being a faggot.

-t. parent's basement

No

Taking shots from that distance is somewhat risky, a miss means the enemy is alerted and you could lose your opportunity to take them out.

t. NEET virgin weeb COD player
>he doesn't realize sniper teams are deployed behind enemy lines to find and eliminate high value targets

You're an idiot

Get rid of Trudeau.
Elect Peterson.
Sort yourself out.
Then you can join.

lets not be delusional you burgers love meanginless shit like this, it would get declasified in 2seconds if it were happened

>tfw shot from so far away you can't even hear them say sorry

that canadian missed the 1st shot so yea basically the guy was a dumbfuck and stood around

>Faggot tongues
Common Canadian measurement

probably missed the 2nd one too, but it accidentally hit him

>Alerted to your presence
>>Your presence a mile+ away

>lets not be delusional you burgers love meanginless shit like this, it would get declasified in 2seconds if it were happened
wew

It's there so their massive amount of negroes can understand aswell.

We've seen this kinda confusion before. Canadians are just using meters rather than yards.

That sniper is losing us the war that we are suposedly not in anymore.

I guarantee that the longest US sniper kill is longer but they probably belong to units that don't talk about stuff like that.

Also, semi-auto .50 BMG Barrett rifles aren't the most accurate.

>his fingers are as thicc as her arms

>americans
>not obsessed over every meaningless achievements ever

>leaf
>having an actual conversation

Kek

fat traps

How is this kind of record confirmed?

What? It says feet right on there? Wtf are you trying to say? Even if it was measured in meters vs yards a meter is longer than a yard so even if there was confusion in the measurement, it'd be more impressive.

>did he die?
>y-yes
>wooo world record

Wait but if you kill them, they win

Why does trudeau constantly shows her NATO + Islamic socks??

We wuz Poo in loo n' shiet
youtube.com/watch?v=CeMrX9QE1bE&ab_channel=dilbarnilesh