Hey Sup Forums, I'm a male model who wants to study in canada...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm a male model who wants to study in canada, the only problem is that there are a significant amount of muslims in canada,

I heard vancouver and Toronto are filled with terrorists and SJW self hating whites, is

alberta, ottawa or regina relatively safe?
i think there arent many niggers over there.

also i am a mixed japanese male model, this board is filled with inbreed subhuman low iq white beta males, lol if you think you're superior to me.

Why would I beat you?

Male Model? So how many dicks have you sucked yet to get any photo shoots? How many more dicks are you willing to suck to get more work? Also what is it about the dick that you enjoy in your mouth?

Announcing reports and sages constitute a violation of the Global Rules.

you jelly boyo?

I don't give 1 F about you, why do you give one about us?

Wait, is that you in the picture? Why were you misleading us by telling us you were a male model?

You look like a SJW
(implying that's you)

you think im going to post my face on a white supremacist board you inbred subhuman?

>low test happa twink calling anyone subhuman

found a pic of you

my terrorist detector is beeping

>Implying 90% of the "white supremacists" aren't actually non-white LARPing trolls

wew lad

doesn't matter what the site actually is you idiot

i wouldnt want to be associated with this board as it would be terrible for image

You're a pretend male male model who's trying to travel to maple leaf land... maybe you should more cautious of who you call subhuman, because you're fucking retarded.

"You're a pretend male male model who's trying to travel to maple leaf land... maybe you should more cautious of who you call subhuman, because you're fucking retarded."

That's a jew, Elliot. How is that TRT anyways

>I wouldn't want to be associated with this board
>Spends his day posting on this board

You're not the sharpest light bulb in the crayon box, are you kid?

7/10 including points for the originality of the mixed japanese male model angle

>male model
kys you fucking chink
2 nukes werent nearly enough..

No, unfortunately we just heavily radiated them, which explains OP's behavior, and all of his relatives behavior.

thanks moor bro

>le dank meme

Can even Japanese male models get laid in the west? Things are really rough for my Asian buds here.

A real male model only ever goes to LA, Miami, Milan, Paris or NYC.

Get the fuck out of here, poser.

Canada is shit under Trudeau, do not bother. There is no weed. There is only Islam now.

>tfw Islam is the new weed.

Sucks, desu.

Fuck off, we're full.

You know that everything is relative, right?
So, male-model boyo, living off taking pictures and taking advantage of other people's weaknesses gook boyo, your life will be balanced only when you start really suffering.
When you are never able to utter words as dumb as this fucking post... after the suffering.

No one goes through life without experiencing Absolute happiness... but also Absolute misery.
Your faggy, easymode lifestyle as a model will come to an end, then you won't know what hit you... you will be broken, you will Suffer.

Aside from the mooselimbs, Canada is Chinese territory now. They're not as refined as you Nihon types, and they would see a part jap part devil foreigner pretty boy like you and tear him to pieces. Of course, there are some Japanese controlled areas where you might hack it, but I don't know enough about local demographics to advise, so you'll have to do your own research. Also there is no guarantee that those areas will not fall to Islam. You should just stay in Japan and get a job at a host club when your looks grow stale and your modeling career fails.

"i am a mixed japanese male model"
and I'm General Pinochet shitposting from the grave, here to dispatch an Mi-24 to blow your ass out of your shitty country filled with soulless ghouls.

is that a mang or a womang