NEW HIT SONG - Official music video for Immigrants (We Get The Job Done)

youtube.com/watch?v=6_35a7sn6ds

“Immigrants, we get the job done”: The new Hamilton Mixtape video will give you chills. ALL OVER THE INTERNET this is incredible song is being praised. Honestly my eyes are welling up with tears right now. We need MORE of THIS! We need videos, art and poetry to illustrate to us (especially WHITE MEN) that there are people out there that just want a soft and quiet place to rest their heads at night. PLEASE have compassion Sup Forums. PLEASE.

>tldr IMMIGRANTS ARE THE ONES MAKING OUR ECONOMY RUN! SHOW SOME GRATITUDE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WPWLenzBKdU
youtu.be/zcJ6Wxdcj-E
youtube.com/watch?v=kSJZ12iMzvQ
newstalk1130.iheart.com/onair/dan-odonnell-37717/the-democratic-party-and-the-kkk-11769046/
youtube.com/watch?v=e-sn5XClEg8
youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ
youtu.be/B4gru7Ial3k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

central ont is best tario fuck the gta and the west end of the lake . I feel like hell any time I go neare there .

YOU are the reason this song exists!

bigotry will be STAMPED OUT! and dinosaurs like you who are xenophobic will have to excepet that the world is becoming more multicultral. it is a good thing but bigots like you cant see that!

he stole stolen valour's clothes?

Those images look hellish. I don't know why any of them want to be lumped in with the others as some non-white blob of hate like that.

typical words of a bigot

I'm White and work farm labor but you don't see me making a shity music video about it because I'm not insecure about weather I belong here or not

new HWNDU?
where?

Zionist/Globalists are panicking as Nationalism is sweeping the US and abroad. I wonder how much dirty kike money was spent on this "music video"?

Also, a fucking leaf!

Get out of my country.

very funny.. mock all u want. immigrantds are powerful!

Can we make a part 2 called ICE (we get the job done)

>We Get The Job Done For A Lot Cheaper And A Lot Less Efficient

Holly shit

I hate my country and fellow countrymen more and more every day.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeit

youtube.com/watch?v=WPWLenzBKdU

das rite we get the job done errthang made outta cotton

Powerful enough to destroy a country, sure.

No thanks. I can do my own menial chores

we get the "job" done (raping and pillaging whites till they're over)

insecure white boi

we work harder than you.

GET OVER IT!

I don't get it - no one is against legal immigration. It's the illegal ones that people don't want.

youtu.be/zcJ6Wxdcj-E

Yeah im sure

Immigrants are the new slaves for the democrat plantations

kek has spoken

>oh looks it's another episode of "sick beat but nigger-tier lyrics"

Lol is this Twitter post satire?

It's really weird how close the pro-illegal immigration arguments mirror the anti-abolitionist arguments of the 1800s

This is how youtube can hide it's propaganda. Kinda like how they have all those nigger songs that say "fuck donald trump yea yea nigga fuck donald trump"

So canada isnt your home country, where are you from?

>Lafayette
>An immigrant
Of all the bullshit in that play, this triggers me the most

Fuggin leaf

only persons who are all yay immigrants are either immigrants themselves or some mixed racea mongo boy.

i do not understand the logical of people fleeing there bad countires only not to change as a person but to make there new home as bad if not worse. yall think whites gonna bend over an take it? naw as soon as whites feel threatened the pathological altruism gets shut off and the stabby stabby strarts. but like if thays cool live leak and jjam could use some HD content

nice quads

PLANET EARTH

where are YOU from???????

no one owns any land. it is all mother natures!

Haha
Well memed

actually i own a small tire repair shop/ house feel free to come here and tell any of us nobody owns land huhuh

NOT

AN |ARGUMENT

Yes. The comment section is too much bluepill. Now I need to detox my blood.

Do you have any OC necklacing videos my man?

HA
every time with you western folk
i own my land just as my freinds just as my family do. refugees are bad because they are terrible and dont assimilate and bring the conditions down to there home countries level after a while.
seriously Sudanese peoples are criminals after they come here in mass. oddly the somalis are nice though

>Immigrant has somehow become a bad word
RAGE

why are people so fucking stupid. It should be a guillotine test question

does trump have anything against immigrants?

witnessed

What job?
Most of them are unemployed.

Nice trolling you stupid leave

of course you'd well up you pussy leaf
btw it is called PROPAGANDA
reddit

Can't wait until these people victimize you someday. I only wish I could spit in your face as your tears were drying.

This shit is so cheesy lol. Miss me with that gay shit

>checked and kek'd

If they work so hard how come their homelands are shit?

Looks like we lost the likes/dislikes battle on this one.

someday and then every day after that

I did not expect (you) to get a get this powerful...

oh no!!!! let's jew that shit up

yes, /Canada/ has ~35 million. It was impossible to win this one.

They always seem to forget a very important qualifier preceding "immigrants"

ayo you racists make legal immigration hard because you hate immigrants in general!

Youtube probably artificially inflated them after the previous like/dislike fiasco. Gotta support that pro-cheap labor corporate propaganda with high production values you know - they paid good money!

i have no idea what that word salad means

Lol. You'll never get a good answer for that one.

because the white man has taken everything

yeah because their countries are corrupt and terrible but this has nothing to do with its inhabitants ok

I has been too long since gets like this.

Please, kindly place your head inside the guillotine

not bad but i liked the original more

youtube.com/watch?v=kSJZ12iMzvQ

whoa really got me thinking. thanks for that good argument

wish that was true, so we'd make EU immigration harder because we hate the EU

That rapper chick is hot.

kek

The shitty thing about these neighborhoods is they actually wouldn't be bad places if the black people just left.

Housing, infrastructure, businesses and employment opportunities everywhere and yet they just want to spend the day dirtying their own streets and doing nothing.

Your comment is more clever than many people think.

newstalk1130.iheart.com/onair/dan-odonnell-37717/the-democratic-party-and-the-kkk-11769046/

all immigrants are hot. its their rugged character and can-do spirit and vitality that makes them so wwonderful

lol
ah
Damn...

>ey yo nigga mang sup mane wut up yo yo check it

>we all just wanna live under liberty, mang

no you don't you want free white western resources and the benefits of our society for free you parasite cunt

Just remember guys August is Straight White Male Pride month. Also remember we are the minority in the world. 1.3 billion Whites out of 7.5 billion people.

ok numbleaf, I'll spell it out for you.

Plebs have been led to believe Trump/conservatives hate immigrants, witness OP's video for proof.

People should be asked the question
"do you think trump hates immigrants" and if they answer yes, they deserve the guillotine for being that incredibly stupid.

Trump hates *illegal* immigrants. witness

He understood, why didn't you, because you belong in the category of those deserving the guillotine.

Did you know trump married an immigrant?

I feel like I'm on fucking sesame street tutoring toddlers now, thanks

Oh n-no

youtube.com/watch?v=e-sn5XClEg8

Checked. It must be done.

All the money for this music video could have been donated to a refugee shelter what a selfish piece of shit!

>White man turns dirt into an abundance of resource and civilization
>Waaa white man took everything!

FUCKING LEAF

Aaaand silence.

so you admit immigrants are good?

GREAT! thanks for opening your small mind.

Leaf nigger, please kill yourself. Do you think anyone would have a problem in America if they were booming and not slowly crumbling with runaway debt?

Anyone who is for open borders is working for large corporations who use them to devalue workers and wages. It doesn't affect those at the top or even in the middle, but it crushes those trying to start.

And it's really funny, do you think the people you have disenfranchised down the road really give a fuck about some import who is now taking food from his table.

You'll never see an unemployed person rallying for immigrants unless they're mommy's credit card students, you'll never see someone who is actually worried about services and debt reduction rallying for immigrants.

People for it are boomers who want to secure their pensions(including politicians), marxist humanities students (useful idiots), globalists (nationless wankers), and the businesses who want to profit off cheap labour and low wages.

If you care about increasing wages for the poorest people, stop importing cheap labor.

>sneer like a faggot
>hoodie and cap
>shitty lyrics
>don't smile ever smiling is for whitey yo
>opresshun!

such hack shit, it's just boring

Make it so

The ends justify the memes.

yes

did you know America was founded on immigrants?

ITT: post real music
youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ

Not all immigrants are good. Such as ILLEGAL immigrants. Also, those who practice a certain "religion" aka cult should not be allowed into this country. Well educated people who will actually be productive are more than welcome regardless of ethnicity. This is LITERALLY what President Trump stands for, you brainwashed pleb.

youtu.be/B4gru7Ial3k

Best song around, mate!

America was founded by white anglosaxons as a white anglo nation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790