UHHHHHHHHH THE BIBLE

UHHHHHHHHH THE BIBLE

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Israel-News/Report-Israel-okays-historic-plan-to-absorb-child-refugees-from-Syria-war-479650
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>defending hypocrisy on this blatant level
conservatard christfag detected

Quoting The Old Testament.

kek.

Retard.

UHHHHHHH

NO

>leviticus

disregarded.

>Quoting The Old Testament.

If those are the rules things are about to get interesting pretty quick lol

>The Old Kike Testament
Nope

Well if they don't reside here then no worries!

>the old testament is irrelevant
>still defends creationism
just how fucking retarded are you people?

Well.. if we're going to quote the bible...

>1 Samuel 15:3 - "Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"

There'd be no refugees if we were good Christians.

Also, nothing wrong with LEGAL immigrants.

>when

Doesnt say let them in on pain of death. It doesnt say enslave your people and their future generations with burdensome taxes for the foreseeable future to import people from halfway across the globe.

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Old Testament law? Now we have to stone you for being a faggot OP. You could've had New Testament, but you chose this.

It's a subversive tactic. Every right winger should know this:
>Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.

Cuckservatives really need to stop falling for the "WWJD?" trick libfags use to get them to do what they want. They have absolutely no respect for Christians (just look at what they think about religion in politics when the subject is gay marriage or abortion or serving cakes to fags) so tel them to fuck off when they bring up muh Bible when the topic is immigrants and refugees.

That's why there is separation between church and state.

Uhhh Dumbass

Illegal ALIENS are not IMMIGRANTS. They work illegally. They dont pay taxes. They commit identity theft. They steal from social programs they do not pay into. They vote in elections and skew public policy they have no right to. They commit crimes (not all do, but any additional crimes are a result of their illegal status). They are a blight on society.

The Old Testament is negated by the New Testament. It's the entire point of the New Testament to begin with. You would know this if you took a little time to read the texts that you fedora-tippers so vehemently criticize.

>doesn't understand Christianity at all
do you always criticize things you don't understand, or do you just limit it to religions?

Heres a little something more up to date for you:

Matthew 25:36-40:
I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ 37 Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? 38 And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? 39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40 And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

Out of contex as usual ha. The left is a cancer.

You know if Christians stuck to the old testament things would be a lot more interesting for degenerates like you Rob

Who the fuck is Leviticus and why should I take his words over Jesus's?

The Bible also says those who don't work don't eat. These people coming in are welfare leeches.

It's another faggot atheist uses the bible against Christians episode.

What about the parts where killing faggots is the right thing to do?

>The old testament doesn't count

>The new testament totally does though

>old testament: the talmud
>the talmud: the jews
>the jews: israel
Israel doesn't take refugees.

Again context is key.

This

this. also,

Matthew 25:41-50
Governors, forsake national security. Let the people of the world invade and steal what is yours. Allow the people you govern to be taken advantage of and hurt by a foreign people who refuse to assimilate and abide by your laws. Destroy your nations. We are all citizens of the world :^)

Well, since the natives are treated like shit nowadays in western countries i suppose we should treat the immigrant like shit too

>Old Testament is bullshit
>Still mutilate your son's penises

>Also, nothing wrong with LEGAL immigrants.
Meh, I'm to the point that even legal immigrants need to fuck off. We don't need any more people coming in. They should all be denied. We have enough people as it is. Unless you're a kike that wants to argue shitty pyramid schemes like social security and pensions and shit. Then you can go ahead and fuck off with the foreigners.

>resides

Not invades

He has a point although it isn't the one he was trying to make. The passiveness of Christianity cannot survive against a religion that demands you behead all infidels and fuck their goats wherever they are found.

Can you expand on what was the purpose of that verse? Because I don't think you are using it correctly ha.

OT = Redpilled
NT = Cuckbook

jpost.com/Israel-News/Report-Israel-okays-historic-plan-to-absorb-child-refugees-from-Syria-war-479650

wow, antisemitic much?

>impying that says anything about TAKING IN refugees

>directed at the Isrealites.
The only people who should be ashamed are the jews.

Good thing I'm an atheist. Muslim countries murder atheists so they can all go fuck themselves.

>when a foreigner resides among you

yeah but they don't yet, that's the point

sure. it's the famous parable from Jesus to the young governor, and the purpose is to preach tolerance and progressive values, because that was Jesus' real message.

you're a fucking fedora tipper who doesn't know anything about the new testament and why Christians only have to follow that and not the old testament.

Your rewards are in heaven, not on earth brother

>I don't believe in the bible - and in fact, I think it should not even exist, and everyone who follows it should be dead - but you *do* believe in it, so do this thing that I want you to do :) It's in the bible :)

Why do libtards do this?

I've never been to Egypt.

Pretty sure the foreigner isn't committing jihad and raping native women are they?

damn beat me too it

>as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers

Muslims are not Christ's brothers, they follow an anti-Christ and are his enemies

retard

Yep, now you finally understand the first and most basic tenant of Christianity as a religion. Have you ever even read a synopsis of the Bible. Do you know anything about it other than what Monty Python sketches tell you?

He's right. Good thing I don't claim to be a Christian.

They're wasn't an entitlement system back in the day. You had to earn your keep. There wasn't many r-selected people.

I'm pretty sure that is intended for visitors and not state sponsored immigration. Bonus points for adding in welfare and their tendency to chimp out on ordinary folk.

An invading army is not “a foreigner“... fucking mental gymnastics.

Is it really a wonder why Islam is seen as a better religion when Christians don't even follow all parts of their own holy book?

Old Testament just sets up for the birth of Christ.

wtf i love jesus AND niggers now

goddamn all these retards always post fedora tier b.s. about "muh old testament" and yet everytime you post this I seem to be the only person who has actually studied the Old Testament and correctly point out that in Leviticus 19:33 it says in the KJV:

>And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him.

sojourners were TEMPORARY travelers that would often stay in a place and then move on. Since the Israelites were forbidden to racemix and were extremely wary of outside influence they were apt to treat others that came through very poorly, this was obviously forseen and thus why Leviticus 19:33 exists. and this still didn't stop people from eschewing strangers, which often meant they wouldn't trade with them, or let them drink from their well, or even attack them.

There is no mention of permenant immigration into Israel b/c all land was permanently owned through blood. it was virtually impossible for immigration to take place without marrying into a family.

> When the foreigner resides
> Foreinger resides
> Resides
> Legal Residence

The same Bible where "god" said it was OK to kill all the Midians for being immigrants? You will find mention of them in "Judges" and "Kings", but know this:
GOD HATED THEM AND SAID TO KILL THEM ALL.

a few pages later

>If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Leviticus 20:13

illegal alien =/= immigrant. tough shit, retard.

I was never in Egypt.

Isn't that in reference to jews? The first half of the bible is all about jewish crap.

The message is jesus was I am going to die for your sins because you all suck.

If you don't accept my Sacrifice you will burn in hell.

He also said to things to explain what will heaven be like, but we as humans can never obtain hevan on earth because we suck.

Scrolled down to look for this

Never been to Egypt and I am not Christian so I don't have any reason to accept some haji into my country

can't believe those vodka fucks raped us in out own election
source: UHHHHHHHH CNN

Apparently being a Christian means you have to be a cuckold/doormat/pushover/coward.

wait until the realize Christianity is the reformation of the violent jew religion, much in the way they need to reform their violent Islam

He's absolutely right.

Christianity IS NOT compatible with nationalism.

Christians can fuck off

Anyone who worships Joseph's wife's son can fuck off

>for you were foreigners in Egypt

Doesn't he realize that is a command given to Jews? I'm not Christian but even a 70 IQ creationist with a black son can figure out why he's retarded

>God says "treat foreigners well"
>Build wall around your country

Really gets the the noodle boilin'

WHEN a foreigner resides among you.

WHEN.

It does not read: Foreigners MUST reside among you.

This has to be bait.

This. Also, the book of Obadiah is all about genociding the Edomite people from the face of the earth. It's the shortest book in the bible, with only a few verses, so you won't find any chapters, just like you won't find any Edomites today.

Christcucks btfo

Again context and historical context is key when discussing the Bible.

>Seen as a better religion
>This """"peace-loving"""" religion is somehow seen as better
By who, exactly, kiddo?
>Inb4 leftists and Muslims themselves
Just kys.

Yeah kind of with you there. Just shut it all down.
except for maybe the white refugees that will happen when the race war starts in south africa.

WE do treat immigrants well when they arrive here they can totally take advantage of welfare and or get a job and live well in America.
Show me the part in the bible it says we should let them flood in by the thousands !!!!! it doesn't........... good try

No, we want you to work and not get welfare.

Taking money from the rich breaks a commandment by the way.

Don't forget about the Amalekites. Completely genocide at the request request of OT God.

>its an atheist lectures me about my faith episode

Someone had the same idea as you

I got into a debate with an atheist and the guy thought the catholic doctrine was the Christian doctrine. These people are not that smart.

>It's an atheist who hasn't read or know anything about Christianity quoting verses out of context from my religion episode.

Seriously tho, Israel should open it's borders as the old testament says :^ )

Yeah the white South Africans need a place to go. Although the white South Africans that come seasonally to work on farms and shit in my area are all violent fags who always want to get into a fight at the bars while I'm just hanging out with my buddies. Can't say they're all like that, probably just those farmer fags. Anyway, yeah if be okay with actual refugees from South Africa.

>It's a "sect releases appendix to our Holy Book" episode
>It happens again

we let in immigrants in still its a fucking progress like every other country we DONT WANT THEN POURING IN ILLEGALLY

>Quoting the Old Testament
So we can start bashing fags again?
Sweet

I highly doubt that person is a Christian of any kind, but it isn't uncommon for heathens and atheists to tell Christians what we should think as if they were the authority on all things Christian.

Also, the quote he pasted implies reciprocation, not open borders or free-for-all social welfare to every foreign scam artist.

Based on the responses in this thread, I think almost everyone here is an atheist.

who has the relevant smuggie?

>all these brainlets mocking him for saying "UH" instead of attempting to refute his valid argument