Black guy educating niggers

Just a black guy who actually knows shit about africa and explains it to his less human counterparts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hluR7a79W14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/hluR7a79W14

ok just getting this out of the way

OMFG BASED BLACK MAN HAHA MAGA

ok, now ill be serious

>Black
Looks rather shit brown to me

>you having nine kids is not white peoples fault
>no white man pushed Tyrone into you

ah , uhm, ehhhh, hehehe, lol

he had me at Tyrone hahaha

woah.....dare i say fellow pedes?.......that this man, no.........this HELLA EPIC BASED BLACK MAN IS /OURGUY/ AND SHIEET xD

Do you all just hate him because of le pedes meme?

Does anyone else cringe a bit when low-key racist white people flock to videos like these and share them on social media like,"see? He's black and he agrees with me!" ? The video is pretty funny though.

i could go for some fried chicken

>video starts with him taking a big bite of fried chicken

BASED NIGGER

He still has to go

B-B-B-B-BASED

He had me rolling when he mentioned African (tsetse?) flies that'll KILL YO ASS

yes, it's always retarded parents and boomers too afraid to say themselves that they hate niggers. My dad does this shit, then when he visited me and I told him this town has too many niggers, he said "Oh they're not all niggers, some of them are good" NO >:(

This dude is woke. Going to be a shame when he has to go back.

Well, to be fair and scientific about it some of them are 2 standard deviations to the right of the average nigger.

#BLAXIT done it's over boys

B A S E D B L A C K M A N

racists are collectivists, they don't give a fuck

He's just saying the way a lot of us feel like these days once we've grown up and gotten into the real world.

I was born in 1989 and no white people ever fucked with me. The only slightly racist shit I ever see about black people is on Sup Forums and at least it's kind of funny.

Black people have fucked with me a lot though. They constantly beg you for shit and call you "brother" while plotting to rob your ass.

Meanwhile my white neighbor offers to water my lawn when me and the family are on vacation and even picks up my UPS packages so nobody steals them.

Basically a lot of us are tired of people that fail at shit telling us who to hate.

You are Romanian. You are not African or American. Why do you care? You should care about Russians and gypsies. How did the world end up like this?

I still don't fall to the "LE BASED BLACC MAN AMIRITE FELLOW PEDES? XD" meme and probably never will.

However it will always be funny to see libshits react to blacks calling them out on their shit.
Libshits worst nightmare is to be perceived as racist, so when a nig starts to expose them they instantly shut down and don't know what to do.
It's hilarious honestly.

Well, it looks like Romanianon took the bait on #BLAXIT. Good work lads.

>Black guy
>niggers
same thing
if you say otherwise, you are the reason that they are free, can vote, and destroying our inner cities. you are a nigger lover in denial.
you can't free BASEDBLACKMEN and not free niggers because they are the same thing.
it just doesn't work that way you libtard moron

Black people are a blight on the nation because of Leftists. They were preyed upon for votes by the Dems through the implimentation of the welfare state and the media helps perpetuate it. If the welfare state and other big gov interventionism (min wage) didn't exist, they'd be far better educated and less prone to chimping out. They were on their way to parity with whites. Then welfare and min wage/affirmative action hit and it created the gaboon you see today. Leftism is the problem. It creates niggers.

They'd probably burn their hoods to the ground and then leave the next day if their welfare dried up.

that guy is cool

Black user here.

Really wish you guys would stop with the " Le B-B-BASED BLACK MAN amirite ^o^" everyone you see a non-cucked black as if it's rare or something.

I don't see what's the big deal. PS: it's a fact that the vast majority of blacks never commit any crimes.

Really makes me wonder, how many people on Sup Forums talk to, or have even met a black person.

reparations should have been a boat ride back

Everytime you see*

>Really makes me wonder, how many people on Sup Forums talk to, or have even met a black person.
i wasn't racist til i met black people

Somehow I agree with both of you

>blight on the nation because of Leftists
they are a blight everywhere, not just here.

well yeah, because they've been dependent on it for two generations and are now nog-tier.

If that's how you feel after the sum of your personal experiences, then that's completely rational and there's nothing wrong that.

kill yourself

>1 post by this id

Nice one edgelord.