Brit/pol/ - Heartbreaking Statistics edition

The 2017 annual schools census of England have been published.
>White British children are now 67.68% of Primary school children, down from 68.42% in 2016.
>White British children are 70.48% of Secondary school children, down from 71.80% in 2016.

isc.co.uk/media/4069/isc-census-2017-final.pdf

>Government's Queen's Speech clears Commons with just 14 votes
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40448814

>Corbyn's purge of the blairites continues as he sacks 3 cabinet ministers from their positions for voting to stay in EU single market
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40451301

>Six face charges over Hillsborough disaster
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/28/hillsborough-six-suspects-face-criminal-charges-disaster-prosecutors/

>No final Grenfell death toll "this year"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40434741

>Northern Ireland secretary warns over talks deadline
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-40424927

>Immigration detainees (illegal immigrants) bring legal challenge to what has been described as £1 an hour "slave wages"
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/28/immigration-detainees-legal-challenge-slave-wages

>Number 10 reveals public sector pay cap under review - after Theresa May "hears the message" that voters are "weary"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/28/queens-speech-labour-pmqs-theresa-may-live/

>Man hit by bus while walking street, proceeds to walk into pub and have a pint
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-40415292

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/uk-economy-officially-eus-worst-performer/
irishtimes.com/business/financial-services/brexit-a-dozen-london-firms-banks-moving-to-dublin-ida-says-1.3138874
youtube.com/watch?v=37iHSwA1SwE
study.com/academy/lesson/ethnic-groups-in-argentina.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Argentina#Ethnic_groups
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for me

niggers

First for man jaw Danish women.

Who's the next UKIP fuhrer

so Britain's dead. what next?

Show us one of your tinder matches

95% to 70% in 25 years? very sad desu

>Corbyn bitching on his twitter about the Billion DUP Tory deal
Oh yeah, curse those bastard DUP scumbags for getting a billion pounds to benefit the people of Northern Ireland. What a dick.

White British children are around 2/3 of total. Remember that the reality is worse because polish etc children born here are classed as white British. It's probably closer to 55%

>95% to 70%
It won't be 70

It's gonna get scary when we achieve South Africa tier violence against the white minority
I'll probably end up murdered in my sixties by a paki youth gang

?
oh well at least at that age youll have done most stuff in your life, so keep a gun and get comfy for when it happens and do your duty

Genetic engineering is the only way to save us from the burden of breeding.

The ISC are for independant private schools. That could explain why chinese the highest foregin group there (despite the biggest foreign populations being polish then indian then nigerian)
that said we are probally still fucked

We're checkmate

70%. It won't be 70%

Yeah it'll be worse

Can someone explain, exactly, why the IRA weren't justified?

>indepndant private schools

wow if it's that bad for private schools the numbers for state schools must be twice as bad at least

Sodomy?

On an unrelated point, do I have to pay internet taxes if my website has traffic from the US?

why ?

Ireland is rightful British clay.

Do you know how many kids are sent to this country to be educated then go straight back?

Daily reminder that May is not a legitimate PM.

Daily reminder that Corbyn's Labour is the only hope for the white British working class.

Daily reminder that Corbyn's economic policies will reduce immigration by creating stronger trade unions, banning zero hour contracts, and protecting workers' rights.

Daily reminder that the Tories have actually increased spending and continued to widen the deficit.

Daily reminder that May's government ignored warnings about the Grenfell cladding - they are literally murdering you with austerity.

Daily reminder that the Tories are responsible for the current pathetic state of the armed forces.

Daily reminder that Corbyn and Labour are the only party to take a REAL stance against Islamist terrorism by fighting against our trade deals with Saudi Arabia, the main sponsor of terrorism.

Obviously not lad.

Because there literally hasn't been enough time for that to happen.
>93-87% 2001-2011
The worst case scenario would be 81%

try harder

i swear to god if my dad doesn't stop at a mcdonalds i'm going to go fucking mental

>Corbyn on immigration

"We dont know what's going to happen" :^)

>Diane 'White people are the problem in Britain' Abbott as home sec

please leave momentum shills, not just the PM matters, who he picks in his cabinet

Terrorism is literally never justified.
Not when it's the IRA, not when it's the WSPU, not when it's Umkhonto we Sizwe, not when it's ISIS, not when it's the Angry Brigade, never.

>tfw people call me racist

£9k a year I pay to send my daughter to a white school, please nuke us now Russia, do you know how hard it is to find a white shcool in bradford?

Wrong. Are we talking UK or England? Either way, it will be around 70-75%

Average British Baroness

Calm down, princess.

Self-defence is justified though, lad.

Also

>Comparing the IRA to ISIS

Nonsense, tbqh.

I agree

That's a bigger difference than I thought. I guess things have changed since I left school

The curse of the 63%
You're welcome

STOP THIS FUCKING MADNESS

Where do you draw the line between terrorism and civil war

>haven't eaten all day
>making toad in the hole with stuffing, green beans and gravy
>batter is my own recipe with hint of mustard, pepper and thyme

Why did Bercowitz change his politcal beliefs in an extreme manner atypical of the classic left->right shift? Did he make a deal with ''''them'''' to sacrifice his integrity for political oppurtunity?

UK. It cannot be 70-75% when it was 87% in 2011

>UK economy officially EU’s worst performer
politico.eu/article/uk-economy-officially-eus-worst-performer/

>A dozen London firms, banks moving to Dublin, IDA says
irishtimes.com/business/financial-services/brexit-a-dozen-london-firms-banks-moving-to-dublin-ida-says-1.3138874

WHAT THE FUCK? I THOUGHT THE EU WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DYING

I hope one day I learn to use pepper in my cooking

>Did he make a deal with ''''them'''' to sacrifice his integrity for political oppurtunity?
He was appointed by Bigot Brown because he was the softest tory he could find.

>Start attacking people
>Authorities sent in to deal with you
>S-S-See! We're just defending ourselves from the SAS!
Nice try, faggot
>>Comparing the IRA to ISIS
I listed 5 hugely different terror groups to show that it's always unjustified, you mong

UVF were unjustified too. There were legitimate authorities to deal with republicans. UVF deserve the same as the IRA tbqh.

>dem Saxon noble genes

>Aboriginals are human

>He thinks the demographics are changing linearly
>He hasn't looked at the migration figures or extrapolated population demography using birth rates of different ethnicities
>He's going to ignore the >1,000,000 illegals

>Let's have a hard Brexit and kick all those international companies out - and start trading Tunnocks Tea Cakes with Kiribati and Mali - and just watch those standards of living rocket up! Great stuff guys!

Which one of you wrote this?

Bit tricky, probably best to say it's a question of scale. Actual unionist and loyalist paramilitaries are far and away minorities.

Not an argument, bootlicker.

He's going to reduce immigration by strengthening workers' rights. Better union rights = barriers to entry for foreigners into the workforce.
You don't need border controls when there's nothing pulling people to the country in the first place. They won't get jobs so they won't come.
Are you economically illiterate?

Diane Abbott and Jez don't actually decide the Party policy. The membership does. Look at Trident - they accept our will and enforce it.

>He thinks the demographics are changing linearly
I know that they are not, bu they are not changing enough for low 70's

>He's going to ignore the >1,000,000 illegals
Why not? The census does it.

You can chuck pepper in pretty much anything desu.

You're thinking of overall population. Those stats show primary school age group.

I tried to warn you, but you called me a globalist.

Now we have to seek (((free trade))) with the rest of the world.

And all our European influence is gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=37iHSwA1SwE

>diane abbott in charge of immigration, policing, counter-terrorism, proposing bills, etc.

Actually, the Catholic community in Ireland were attacked by Unionists, and the Northern Irish government essentially precluded catholics from getting into positions of power. Police routinely ignored, or actively participated in, acts of violence and murder against catholic civilians.

You expect them not to fight back? Laughable.

People forget that when the British troops frst arrived, the Catholic communities were overjoyed to see them. It was only after they decided that instead of protecting Catholics, they would raid their homes and clamp down on civil rights marches that they intensified the armed struggle.

You argument boils down to "terrorism is fine, when it's done by a nation state", which is just a crazy moral argument to make.

>White British children are now 67.68% of Primary school children, down from 68.42% in 2016.
>White British children are 70.48% of Secondary school children, down from 71.80% in 2016.

At this rate, you'll be a minority by 2030-2040
If the rates increase like they are likely to do, you'll be a minority by 2025.

You have to add the White flight and white rate of fertility continue to go down.

I'm sorry Anglos, we have a good ride together, you were a hell of a rival, will be missed!

>"terrorism is fine, when it's done by a nation state"
Terrorism by definition cannot be done by public state representatives

What happens if the IRA decides to start shit up again, and start bombing NI and Britain because they don't like the DUP/Theresa May/whatever? Would the EU side with Ireland and start attacking the UK as well?

>doesn't show EU countries for comparison, just stats for the UK only

How convenient.

if he purged abbo and mcdonnel and stop flipfloping on brexit he would have a chance at a majority

Even with ignoring the illegals I am certain we will be in the low-mid 70s

When I'm at my PC I'll post some proof and forecasts

>the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Sounds a lot like the bombing of Dresden to me...

Also, that's objectively false anyway. Or, are we to believe that the Lockerbie bombing and the bombing of the German Disco weren't terrorism because Libya was the perpetrator?

he won't

Is there any proof that the incidents in London were actually related to ISIS? No. They're just loosely-related multiple lone wolf incidents.

Meanwhile, the Finsbury Park attack is clearly an act of terror because of the social and cultural climate of fear against Muslims created by the media.

How do we all feel about being bred out by blacks, indians and mudslimes?

What are the ethnic demographics in Argentina?

get out.

Oh, suddenly Britons are against colonisation now?

Your flag is one of the reasons why we're being outbred

Anyone here from the army?

If you are, is it a mistake to join? Do you become a mindless servant with no opinion? Can you leave easily? Is it worth the bad pay and bad conditions? Are there good prospects after the army? Are any qualifications you get worthwhile?

The only violence will be by opposing Muslim gangs. The whites will be good goys and pay the Jizzya tax, which won't be much different to Jew tax now, only then wagecucks will have to pay Jew and Muslim Tax. We will continue to do this until Britain collapses, which will be less than 30 years from now. Muslims will then hunt whites down using Taxi patrols.

Corbyn is officially /ourguy/
prove me wrong. protip you literally can not

rofl

>rival
kek don't flatter yourself

wtf wrong flag, was falseflagging as a german

wtf i hate britons and will not offer resistance to my slaughter how

>not gay myself
>bisexual
>know it is not normal
>rather be straight
>but will get married to a white woman and have 4 kids who won't race mix

>Principality Stadium
pretty cucked of wales not to be able to call it the National Stadium
i thought it was the Millennium Stadium, or is that different?

>tfw no terrorist attack for nearly 4 weeks

FUCK THE NATIONALISTS ARE LOSING THE MOMENTUM

They self identify as 97% white
study.com/academy/lesson/ethnic-groups-in-argentina.html
But they really are 90% white
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Argentina#Ethnic_groups
Of course their definition of white is warped beyond existence

were still fucked but them stats are kinda misleading since it is independent private schools which a fuckton of chinese send there children too which go back after.

It said white British, with Slavs it's probably over 80%

THE GUY'S WHITE

FUG

muslims colonised plenty. Ottoman empire. Various caliphates. Where is their diversity?

>>Principality Stadium
just googled and found out it is sponsorship, not anything else

waiting for one to happen in mainland Europe, it is their turn. Gonna be France.

Bi people are lucky...