Why don't you look like this? Why don't you dress preppy?

Why don't you look like this? Why don't you dress preppy?

Why aren't you wearing Ralph Lauren, vineyard Vines, Brooke brothers, j crew, etc?

Ever since I have started dressing nicely I have been respected more, I have more confidence, I am more attractive to women.

It pisses off minorities and leftists too.

It's not even expensive, get a 5-30 dollar VV or RL shirt on eBay or Poshmark.

Dress like a white man

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00PYKPB3M/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1498840497&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=shirt stays
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Vineyard Vines is nigger-tier, like a white peoples Sean Jean, everything else is fine, a bit expensive but the shit usually lasts I splurged on two nice RL button up dress shirts a few years back and they're still kickin', their cologne is pretty top notch too

>Why don't you look like this? Why don't you dress preppy?
Because im not a faggot.

But I do dress like that....

RL Purple Label is the shit... probably will never own a piece however.... shit's expensive.

fun fact; 1 in 5 men steal ralph lauren apparel

saged and reported

Because I live in fucking Virginia and that shit is hot
>Vineyard Vines
kys

Only cucks and fags dress like that

Doesn't have to be a brand name. A well fitted oxford shirt and trousers always looks good.

vineyard vines is for metrosexual frat boys

I dress well but it's expensive so not like these guys.

OCBD, chinos, leather shoes is impractical as hell during the summer. There's a difference between dressing like a preppy frat boy and dressing nicely, and if you do anything with your life besides pose for pictures those clothes are really impractical.

I used to dress like this but I quit.
Honestly - it's borderline faggotry and white LARP for shitheads or high school teenage hipsters.
Stop it.

>why don't dress like this
Because I'm not colorblind. Lime does match with blue, even patterned. And a dark brown belt is wrong no matter what shoes he's wearing.
You have no fashion sense. I never thought I'd say this but: OP is not a fag.

what makes it faggy and uptight is tucking the shirt in

you can wear the exact same clothes and have a relaxed look without tucking the shirt in

Beat me to it.

Denim, flannel, etc. Dress like a man who works for a living.

I know I should just sage this, but is this really what Sup Forums has become? Making sure we dressy preppy to get respect? This is a pressing issue? Jesus.

Only faggots care about clothes. As long as you aren't wearing rags, anything is fine.

Honestly what are good belts that aren't that expensive?

Underrated, have a well deserved (You)

But i do user. Although i try to find clothes with no brand logos on them because i personally find it tacky

>Dress like a white man

been doing it this way from before middle school. I was made fun of.... Its fine if your a man but Idk if i would tell people to do this if under 18.

Top kek

Because i'm not a fucking faggot. Real men wear adidas trackuit

>I was made fun of

exactly how did you dress?

I dress pretty similar to that, only with unwashed anime t-shirts and gym shorts

>dress like a poseur

Link?

You can find some nice looking cheap belts at TJ-Maxx. I'd recommend starting there.

Serioys question. I try ti dress nice but long sleeve dress shirts always leave me feeling bad. They are always come untucked or i must end up holding my neck shoulders strange
I end up with a sore neck and back. I feel like i cannot move as well so it stiffles me physically and mentally. I get poor work done and find it hard to socialize. Suit outers are ok. Chinos are ok. Its just damn dress shirts. Any fix?

Fuck haha

Try to get longer shirts in oxford, they'll be softer and more comfortable to wear. You can get some Polo ones for cheap if you time it right.

ya but you really should spend on a belt that if full leather. Its pricy, but will last a long time.

Or go yard sale saling.

I get top end clothing for nothing.

>Dress like a man who works for a living.

>work in an office
>dress like a blue collar man

why would i do that

Because it's easier to squat in tracksuit.

Why would I want to dress like a pretentious faggot?

kek poland

sorry i skip leg days

This is the cringiest fucking pol meme. You neets are so autistic you actually think "real men" should dress like a Dockers poster you saw in the mall.

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00PYKPB3M/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1498840497&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=shirt stays

Everyone should take some notes from Paul Newmans syle

Cos u r this...

Because:

1) I'm balding.

2) I'm not skinny.

3) I'm not rich.

Looks stylish though.

how do you dress?

shut up nigger jew

>Why don't you look like this? Why don't you dress preppy?

Because that shit makes me look like a retarded nerd who sucks cock.

I only dress that way around my girlfriend's family. Anywhere else, I dress the way that I (and my girlfriend) actually like, which coincidentally doesn't give off the "genuinely homosexual" vibe that your "look" does.

Let me break this down for you...

Your look:
>sucks cock and loves it
>probably a rapist
>definitely a pedophile
>yet another dumb homo pretending in vain to appear straight

My look:
>Absolutely zero homosexual activity of any kind
>Slams his girlfriend's (not his boyfriend's) pussy every single night
>Never needed to rape anyone for any reason because the womenfolk simply submit to my overwhelming sexual majesty
>HUGE penis, btw

I'll just assume your dad never sat you down and explained any of this to you. Good thing I showed up in time to fix your retarded ass.

A. Because I actually work for a living

B. Because I'm not a faggot

>shut up nigger jew
Nice.

To be fair, Paul Newman is one of the most handsome men to ever live, and looked cool wearing anything.

Expensive brands have been culturally appropriated by blacks. Tactical clothes is the way to go.

>I've never worked a day in my life, college was paid for me
>I am a spoiled, clueless and probably cringeworthy dudebro

My god Sup Forums has sunk so, so low.