Our boy victory is going to drop some stuff in the near future: read maybe an hour

Our boy victory is going to drop some stuff in the near future: read maybe an hour.

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw
get comfy lads.

el bumpo.

I don't expect anything. I still think it's strange Obama was this accounts first follower. Definite psy-op.

sympathizing with Hiigarans is a meme

The Taiidan were the true enlighteners of the galaxy.

is that game good?

>our boy
stop pretending to be someone else and stop shilling your retarded twitter account here

thanks for the bump

He mentioned an audio recording. Any ideas?

*interdimensional justice boner intensifies*

Homeworld 2 is excellent, but playing vs AI gets old somewhat fast. Find other people to play with for more re-playability.

>sympathizing with Hiigarans is a meme
Them Battlecruisers tho

Obama follows over 400,000 people. All he had to do was get Obama's robot to follow him and then just remove all previous followers if he had any.

What are his thoughts on St. Paul (Saul)? He was a kike psyop to discredit Jesus, right?

No idea, desu, that's what I'm expecting.

any time

fuck off victory

i'll bite

kibblen bitz on a kibbutz

Is that an original logo? Otherwise what is it from?

>Pope Francis is the prophesied Anti-Pope

Who the hell is victory?

Victory of Light is fake and gay disinfo that believes you're retarded enough to think they're literally an alium

star wars.

lmao he just said trump is illuminati

Just a week ago he said trump was following their account and kissing his ass. Now he's saying he's illuminati. I smell something very fishy about them

Possibility: Deep state psyop that's going along with the conspiracy theories for now but when shit really hits the fan (false flag alien invasion possibly?) they're gonna go full disinfo.

I just want that fucking audio, this nigga going in circles for the last months.