Do you guys think Kekistan is faggotry ?

Do you guys think Kekistan is faggotry ?

Other urls found in this thread:

vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_oreo7fgIP41rk6zec.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How could it be considered anything other than faggotry?

Yes.

I still don't get this meme. All I know is that Sargon cashed in on it big time. Everything else is just pure cringe.

No, Kekistan is the greatest thing in the history of everything ever. I give a place for the oppressed Kekistanians.

Useful garbage that sorta shows the hypocrisy of the left, turning white males into oppresed minority. oter than that it's absolute faggotry and should be gassed.

I've noticed that it's the Kekistan faggots who believe in right-wing memes like remove kebab too; rather than make an argument of substance, they spout retarded, hopeless memes.

Praise Kekistan

This.

vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_oreo7fgIP41rk6zec.mp4

It shows that Sup Forums is actually reddit im disguise.

t.warlock from mexico

>All profits benefit the Goldsteinburg holocaust reparation fundᵀᴹ

only redditards this Kekistani is funny or relevant.

What do u think? Hahahhahah

Yes...

No, everyone saying it is a JIDF

I was in the original kekistan thread, it was a small one

Why did normies latch onto this so hard?

It is currently, but all people need to do to save the meme is to switch to this flag.

The entire point of Pepe and the Kekistan shit is to make liberals look insane by freaking out over a green frog with a funny flag. The fact that so many people who fly the Kekistan flag don't even fucking know that it's a spin on the Kriegsmarine flag is depressing.

Sup Forums culture cannot and should not transition into real life. Browsing Sup Forums is not something that should constitute some irl social club.

I'm telling you faggots, make this the kekistan flag and I will never bully you ever again. Realize your purpose

HAHA TOPKEK REEEEEEEEE xD
Shadilay ~~~ :DD

Yes. They are the fedora tippers of 2017

Does the alt lite not realize their flag is based on one that was personally designed by Adolf Hitler himself?

That WAS the original. They adopted the other version because they are normies who didn't want to offend based black men.

I would go as far as saying most people using that Kekistan don't even know the origin. It's just a meme label for them to latch onto and feel a sense of belonging.

Haha they're so silly! Their political views are to be dismissed because they don't look like Hollywood actors! Nevermind how disgusting Killary is.

Double replying here but you nailed it with the "Sup Forums cannot and should not transition into real life" point. Same shit happened with "Anonymous". As soon as it left the site it went from "Hackers on steroids" to SJW youtubers.

Who's the nigger in the picture?

Which nigger?

>Do you guys think Kekistan is faggotry ?

(((You))) are so scared of this turning into soccer mom alt-right, aren't (((you)))?

This green flag shit is really a treat for the eyes.

Please elaborate sensei

Kekistanism is counterculture, and today's culture is entirely made up of Jewish poison. Kekistanis are just a few steps away from white nationalism, which makes Kekistanism a good thing. Their flag is symbolic of this.