Welcome to /NFG/ where we discuss the Butler Plan...

Welcome to /NFG/ where we discuss the Butler Plan, northwest resettlement of white Americans to establish a white ethnostate, the Northwest Volunteer Army, and white separatism at large.
>what is the butler plan?
The butler plan admits the truth that whites cannot retake the whole of North America, and so for our survival we must begin preparing to establish our own state by flooding the Pacific northwest with racially aware whites. There are several organizations working toward this end right now.
>Want to help?
The first and best thing you should do to help if you are white is COME HOME, we need you here in the homeland to network with other racially conscious whites,and redpill liberal ones.
You can also join and donate to the following organizations:
Www.northwestfront.org
redice.tv/radio-3fourteen/altright-territory-in-the-pacific-northwest
Hail victory, brothers and sisters.

Other urls found in this thread:

truecascadia.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=zdVcr6Z0rgE
northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/the-butler-plan-four-phases/
strawpoll.me/13323336
downwithjugears.blogspot.com/2008/07/review-of-brigade.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breezy_Point,_Queens
nytimes.com/1985/05/14/us/police-drop-bomb-on-radicals-home-in-philadelphia.html
thiscantbehappening.net/node/47
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_in_aviation#May
youtube.com/watch?v=U3b9nvIw-_k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge
nytimes
archive.is/BX18L
youtube
hooktube.com/watch?v=U3b9nvIw-_k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Finally.
Okay first things first.
How do we start the ethnostate up???

That is all contained in the butler plan. There is what is called the "revolutionary tripod." you need all three pillars to start the revolution.
1. An actual revolutionary organization. We are in the process of building this right now, but need more racially conscious whites who are willing to do more than tap on a keyboard to take physical action and come home to the homeland.
2. A lack of will to be governed by the establishment. This is already boiling up in whites and has been for years. If whites see via pillars 1 and 3 that another way can offer them a better live than as tax slaves for nigger handouts and Israeli wars, they will be ungovernable by the US government.
3. Something to show that the occupation government is not the monopoly on armed force. This comes in phase four of the butler plan. I urge you to go to the northwest front website and read the white book to see the full picture of the butler plan.

Furthermore when we DO end up moving to the pacific northwest how do we form our community?
I'll have to read a book on it do you have any reference links?

texanon reporting. where do I sign up?

Okay but moving to the Northwest is a very vague statement. Should I start living there? If so, where?

Go to the northwest front website in my OP and contact asking for more info, our founder Harold Covington will email you the white book. There is also a writeup of the butler plan on the site.
When you migrate to the Pacific northwest, you will have to get in contact with one of the organizations I linked and they will vet you,which mostly consists of meeting up with someone for a little bit. Cascadia is a little more family friendly, but northwest front is a little more well established. Either or is important. Right now networking is going to consist of meeting racially conscious whites and hanging out, being friends, engaging in activity like flyer drops and things of that nature. The same way other races build networks is by associating with people based on race. We must do the same to get started. Cascadia has a great women's group if you have a GF or wife to redpill.

I am going to join this effort soon, norcal reporting in.

I've been thinking about this for a while. Thank you for the details I'll get started right away.

Yes. You should start living here ASAP. Anywhere in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, or Western Montana. Northern Idaho is almost entirely white nationalists. But we need more strong men in the cities to spread the word and engage in propaganda activity.
Just coming here is itself a physical action that shows dedication, so focus first on coming home.

Also op check this group out

truecascadia.com/

Imo I like this better its full of younger people, new families

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=zdVcr6Z0rgE

Cascadia is a good group too. They aren't linked to NF but they're great at bringing in normies and getting families on board. I've spoken to them, they're a bunch of great guys. They have a group dedicated to getting women involved, so there's a chance you could meet a nice Aryan QT if you come here.

Isn't Portland a bit of a lost cause though?

If you guys want some good listening material, check out the podcasts of Harold A Covington on radio free northwest or YouTube. He's a veteran of Rhodesia and Ireland, and he has lots of wisdom and fatherly concern to dispense to young white nationalists.

They'll be evicted. The enemy will be provided a safe exit corridor for their repatriation to Mexifornia.

Cool Also, does anyone have any book recommendations? I'd like to pick up one or two on Amazon.
northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/the-butler-plan-four-phases/

You'd be surprised. In degenerate cities like that there are more disgruntled people than you might think. Your job in such a place is to meet them, inform them, and spread propaganda to recruit them and to agitate our opposition. When our revolution starts, the majority of people who don't want to live in the white ethnostate will flee. They're too chicken shit to pick up a gun.

>strawpoll.me/13323336
strawpoll.me/13323336
>strawpoll.me/13323336
strawpoll.me/13323336
>strawpoll.me/13323336
WE CANNOT LET AN*MEFAGS FROM /QA/ WIN /BANT/ YOU GUYS! Help us, I know I'm a spic and we're a containment board but we need to win this or else

Most people recommend starting with The Brigade.

How can Europeans join? Will you establish some sort of community with its own laws where white Europeans can come and live? Since its near impossible for white Europeans to get a green card

Our board is at war with the an*mefags and you have to help us. They're gonna turn this place into another anime leftist shithole

I personally think the NW Front made a lot more sense 30 years ago before Washington state was diversified. Rocky Mountain-Midwest Front makes more sense today. The problem with all of these ideas is that Whites who live without any meaningful diversity aren't usually racially aware.

Your immigration status won't be questioned. Also you can be in Canada and cross the border periodically and update your visa to keep things legit.

Once we secure independence, citizenship to the Northwest American Republic will be open to all whites. Much like how Israel offers it to Jews, we will have a patriation program. For now though, we obviously cannot, to appropriate the words of Mr. Covington, set out the cakes and ale for people, we've not the resources or the manpower. We need people with a pioneer spirit to come home and set up that infrastructure of assistance and financial support of fellow whites, and this is imperative to getting our revolutionary network going. You will find like minded people here though, I will tell you that much.

The diversification makes it all possible. The left is eating itself. There is more concern for the ZioBoomers and others dependent upon the scaps they're fed by the Jews to betray their race. The white liberal population would welcome us in fact.

You guys did it, you guys drove the Sup Forums refugees out of /bant/ and now we're gonna have to migrate here. You did this, Sup Forums.

It's not just about the number of whites. It's the number of racially aware whites, and let me make that distinction clear. Once it's shown that the NAR can succeed, the whites of the Midwest will flock here. We need to win over some major victories in Seattle and Portland first though. Build support networks based on race, get our people in public offices or in the local police and government.

I'm from south western montana but I had to move away due to the forest fires. I'd love to move back, but I'd had to have the same thing happen. Any advice regarding this matter?

I understand that diversification is the impetus for the movement, but the issue is that our plan is sort of self-contradictory. Retreat to majority White places so and fill them with racially aware people. Personally I think we should focus group test some race realist information and then work on community outreach. Resettlement is fine, but the results are usually underwhelming. Hayden, ID took in 50 total settlers during the time the Aryan Nations HQ was there.

Honestly at that stage I think we just need to work on flyers with simple messages and put them around these areas. Build the consciousness first.

Yeah but they got those dumb, "antifa controlled zone" things.

Yes, and they tend to be racewar larpers and not community builders. There has been ongoing difficulty with this and also the proper establishment of a brick and mortar HQ.

I'll pick that up. What's it cover?

Like I said. It's it about just whites alone, it's specifically racially conscious ones. The average American white is a chickenshit kosher conservative who will white flight to where the whites are but lie to himself about it and do nothing to stop the mudflow of nonwhites that will follow. A good example is Indiana. All the whites of Chicago, my hometown, are moving there, but they're going to bring with them the same attitude that they had that let Chicago become a shit heap. Our goal is not to become a white majority paradise overnight, but to become the one place left they can white flight to. The difference is that we will shut the door behind them and stem off the mudflow.

Here is a link to the review.
downwithjugears.blogspot.com/2008/07/review-of-brigade.html

From the people of Cascadia, the antifa in Seattle are just drug addicts and do absolutely nothing to fight you. They are easily dispatched, and it's imperative that we take their territory for ourselves.

>In the Pacific Northwest freedom-minded, racially-conscious Americans have had enough, but it’s not enough that they’re simply “…mad as hell and not gonna take it any more.” They undertake to throw off the yoke of tyranny, and in so doing they use bullets and bombs to unravel the fabric of an evil, totalitarian society.

>Covington creates a Northwest Volunteer Army (NVA), complete with an underground command structure, sabotage and espionage agents, a CIA-like internal security force, a well-trained guerrilla militia, and an above-ground support system of sympathizers

Wouldn't this make more sense one appalachia? It's far more white, far more populated, far more conservative. and has a far deeper and older culture. Aren't Oregon and Washington two of the only handful of states in the country where the majority of white MEN vote democrat?

Developing the proper mindset to build a community requires a specific skillset and knowledge base. I know the Amish and Mennonites form new communities constantly so they would be worth looking into. Beyond that know the Dunbar number and officially be a "farming" community. Don't get Waco'd.

I agree with the idea in principle, I just think we're lacking the operational element here. Strategically we want White communities, tactically we have some idea what we want that to look like, but we don't have a really fleshed out operational plan to translate our strategic vision into tactical reality.

Conservative is not what we want. Conservatives are the boomers who let our country get to this point and let the liberals steal their freedoms as long as they got their pensions and TV.

Appalachia doesn't have seaports or factories that build jet airplanes, massive water and hydroelectric resources, nuclear power, etc.

He's got a point though, most of the white men are cucked as cucked can be. How the fuck do we redpill an entire state?

We don't have operational communities anywhere. The Midwest is going to be even harder to convince people of because they have never dealt with mud flow and the majority of them are kosher conservatives. The Pacific northwest is the only game in town. Also from a tactical standpoint the Midwest could be blockaded off and is landlocked, but the northwest is harder to penetrate.

We tend to be a bit more high-tech around here in the Pacific Northwest though. If some people want to larp as Luddites that's ok but will always be fringe.

By coming to the northwest. We are building a network here, and it's the only game in town as of now.
Come home, white man.

You guys are retarded. National Guard will be called to protect the safety of Portland and Seattle commuters. Microsoft taxpayers and the supporting city industry is worth more to the Fed than "muh freedoms".

Enjoy Bundy Ranch Electric Boogaloo

gonna get fuckin droned

Alright I'm going to need to grab a cup of coffee to read the entire Butler plan.
Second of all, why do they call it, "The Butler Plan??"

Start using drones on American soil and see how fast you get tarred and feathered friendo.

Sounds a bit LARPy to me; unless there is a massive societal breakdown, there could never be successful secession if even 1/50th of the US military was intact and taking unionist orders. Abandoning the rest of the country to becoming a mulatto/mestizo/amerindian/african state with 3,000 nuclear weapons and hoping they leave you alone doesn't seem like the wisest strategy. And if civic society ever did truly collapse and everything was up for grabs, the first thing to do would be to get our people OUT of rural areas as quickly as possible and go straight to the cities and ports.

The Left didn't take over this country by amassing on farms in the sierra nevadas and waiting for capitalism to collapse, they charges headfirst into the schools and the civil service.

If every Sup Forumsack or right winger whoever thought of "getting away from it all" and moving out to the sticks had instead all got together and moved to Dupont Circle or Greenwich Villaye instead, you could literally change the face of those cities overnight and it would probably have far more impact that fleeing as far away from the centers of power as possible.

But, not trying to blackpill anyone. Just speculating.

Nobody said it would be easy. We aren't anywhere near armed insurrection right now. What we need first is a network of racially conscious whites to befriend one another and get as many whites moving here as possible.
It's named after reverend Richard G Butler, who wrote it.

ill be there soon senpai

>The Pacific northwest is the only game in town.
I think it's an avenue, but certainly not the only game in town. The Appalachians and most of rural America remain either majority White or vacant. As for your tactical analysis the Midwest has better farming land so it would survive a blockade better IMO.

I really meant in the social aspect.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breezy_Point,_Queens

>However, according to the United States Census Bureau, the community's ZIP code (11697) is 98.2% white and has the nation's 2nd highest concentration of Irish-Americans, at 60.3% as of the United States Census, 2000 (Squantum, in Quincy, Massachusetts, is #1, at 65%).[6] The community's demographics are maintained as a result of a Cooperative rule that a person, prior to buying a house, must be recommended by three members of the Cooperative and approved by its Board of Directors.[2][7] Breezy Point functions mainly as a summer get-away for many residents of New York. Estimates put summer residency at 12,000, while year-round residency was 4,337 in the most recent Census.[6]

Yeah man you're right, Waco and Ruby Ridge only happened in my head, surely the Feds won't react the same, and will be held accountable for burning your shit down. Dumb fuck.

Like I've said before, we're not larping. The point isn't to get your gun ready, the point is to come home. The less whites there are in other regions serving as tax slaves and the more of them there are here, society will break down in the other places. It is already beginning to. This is a long term plan, and if you want all the anti-larp advice you can get, the NF founder Harold Covington repeats this stuff over and over again. He specifically tells people not to stockpile anything except food and medical supplies. He tells people not to be skinheads, but to instead be upstanding racially aware members of society.

Ok I get it. Neat loophole.

Which state in the Northwest has the best ratio of inexpensive/beautiful land to buy?

>Appalachia
Good luck when you're a skip and a hop from the ZOG government's front door.
The Midwest is landlocked. Think of what happened to Rhodesia. Oh wait, our founder fought in Rhodesia. So I think he's got a good idea of what he's doing.

If there was ever a remote chance of this happening Boeing and Microsoft would both leave and the Pacific NW would instantly become a poor shithole. In 20 years when the region is totally deforested like Haiti you will come crawing back demanding federal aid.

Precisely. Nothing should be explicitly racial because that will attract a shitload of federales. However not hiring felons, requiring residents to be "club" members, having educational requirements, preferring married couples, etc can be carefully managed to maintain strict racial requirements. Generally avoid media attention to allow for growth to occur without malfeasance.

Probably Idaho or Eastern Oregon.

If the goal is to have white likeminded communities where you can raise kids and reestablish forms of lost social technology, then this sounds fine. If the goal is gain power for white, I'm not sure it's the best strategy. The population of Washington DC is only around 600,000 people, and half of that is niggers; imagine if every racally aware white from the NW (or Sup Forums) moved to DC instead. You could conquer the nations capital in the span of a month.

The left ran headfirst toward the centers of power, and the suggestions here seems to be that we should flee away from them.

Start droning houses in residential areas, not out in some desert backwater. Do I have to OPFOR this out for you faggot?

Because the Midwest and Rhodesia are exactly alike. Comparing California or Texas to Rhodesia would make more sense, but don't act like I can't analyze shit myself.

man people have been shilling/counter shilling about this the chon days

what is the consensus? why does Covington look like 400 lbs of chewed bubble gum?

It doesn't matter where Boeing and Microsoft are. We have already expected that they would leave well before it came to aby warfare. In fact if they do leave it becomes easier for us to sieze a homeland. I'm not telling you it's going to be a suburban white paradise overnight, because it's not, and if you're looking for that you're just another chicken shit Israeli tax cattle. You need to have the spirit of the pioneers and build something for your kin and your descendants.

You're going to start a white nationalist movement on American soil in a residential area? Going to train militia in people's homes? GEE THIS COULDN'T POSSIBLY BE A HONEYPOT OR ANYTHING 100% LEGIT INFO FROM THE Sup Forums GUYS ALWAYS

It's not about seizing centers of power. The goal isn't to retake the entire American continent, and we cannot do that. The goal. Is not to rework the current system, we cannot and should not do that either. The only way to secure an existence for our people and a future for white children is to establish a white homeland.

How many millions of whites already live in the PNW? Seems like the smartest thing to do would be to redpill the ones already living there. But who are we kidding, an American ethnostate is an impossibility & a pipe dream.

It's not a honeypot. The founder specifically tells people not to start militias or stockpile weapons, because we don't have the network to do anything with them even if we had them. It's about building a racially aware community in a place that is tactically defensible in the future.

The meme is real...IF you believe it.

Yes, and how can it be a honeypot if whites just move here and and get organized and integrated. When the ZOG comes crashing down we are going to be ready. We will create a white nation in the pacific northwest and there isn't a thing you can do to stop us.

This is something else that attacts feds, militias. Communities shouldn't have "militias" instead they should have a "neighborhood watch". This demonstrates a defensive and fully legal intent.

I hope one day that we can all salute that flag in the Cascadian trees and look forward to a future.

From what I've heard there are chapters all across the northwest planning some kind of revolution / aryan breeding farm.

I'm guessing you could just get in touch and see what people you like and move with them

>only two thirds white
>ethnostate being established in the region I live in
goddammit

the pioneers are long gone and likely not coming back. We saw a full on societal collapse, a country literally vanish from the map, in Russia in 91/92. They didn't go back to bartering chickens, things just for kind of shittier and people with money called all of the shots. Power lies in information now, not land.

If you want whites to have power, don't raise them to be farmers, raise them to manage hedge funds and program software.

We should absolutely be forming our own platforms and institutions parallel to the left's, so that none of us have to engage in them. White communities are great, but we should realize that the modern battlefield exists on the internet. We can pool our resources, influence, and efforts together globally. Wesearcher, for example, is exactly the type of thing we need, a crowdfunding platform for right-wingers who have often been no-platforms elsewhere and banned from other payment services. That service is doing far more for our interests at the moment than anything in the NW (other than Idaho and Montana's electoral votes and congressmen, but those aren't exactly in jeapordy).

Read the brigade good book but the NF needs to do more stuff on YouTube and really make some new promotional stuff

>The founder specifically tells people not to start militias or stockpile weapons
look at your OP pic

If you leave the rest of the country how it is, it would be able to squash you like a bug anytime it wants to.

If there were a few thousand liberal
democrats in North Korea who said they were going to try and start an independent nation in some corner of North Korea but otherwise not try to affect the ruling regime, would you rate their chances of success as high?

He's got a point except for the honeypot thing.

The NWF is heavily suppressed both by (((them))) as well as other "WN's" such as the Alt-Right fags begging for your money and not really providing a solution to the problem.

(((They))) will use every tool in their power to out us.

fags....wtf is this shit

>im white but have a black cock can i stay
>im Mexican but only rape and tax evade a lil can i stay?
>I'm asain but only steal all the scholarship money a lil can i stay?
>I'm Arab but only will only blow bang your pig on the weekends, can i stay?

No.

If whites flock to the PNW and the rest of the US is filled with mudmen the military and economy of the ZOG in the US will crumble with a single poke. Remember that people thought the Soviet union couldn't split up, either.

That's cascadia you dolt.

Do you own any land in the Northwest? What's it like?

What do we do if nonwhites start to migrate to the Northwest by the hundreds??

I've lived in Banks, Oregon for a while. It's cities with farmland and not a ton of suburban sprawl in between. It's not very cold here in winter, but it does rain more. People in Portland are liberal cancer but most of the the right wing people have some elements of separatism in their views.

homos

That would not be tolerated with the NWF in power.

>fags....wtf is this shit
There's a lefty Cascadia separatist movement too, different from the white nationalist Cascadia. I will add the good Cascadia URL to the copypasta for future threads to avoid confusion.

what states you thinking of taking over op

The "Alt-Right" fags have done one million times more for white identity than people camping on potato farms and waiting for the end of days. Hillary made a full speech devoted to them, declared war on a cartoon frog, and in her fear and nervousness said things like the "deplorable" comment which helped lead to her defeat. Far more importantly, they've given the redpill literally millions of young white men across the entire planet.

Generation Indentity just bought a fucking 30-man crew ship that they're going to be sailing around the mediterranean and licking up migrants trying to reach Europe, then return them to Libya. Wether that's successful or not is irrelevant; everything they do will be filmed, they will show he illegality of the NGOs who transfer the migrants to Europe and even if they're shut down, every second of that redpilling material will be online.If it can't be seen on the internet, it may as well not exist in 2017.

We are not going back
in time; I've lived extensively in China, there are dozens of cities you've ever heard of with 10 million+ people and sparing skylines of brand new skyscrapers, technology will still run the world and continue on even if the US collapses. Even if America collapses to he point where power lies on farms and intact rural communities for the first time in 300 years, China or someone else will be able to move in.

Regardless, we will reach the days where tech companies can literally create their own land in the ocean well before that happens. Google is more powerful than every square inch of land in the NW, and most of the contries in the world.

Growing communities for the sake
of having a healthy environment for families is great, but if you ignore the true battlefield of politics and information, the brown US will just destroy you any time they want. and 80 years of developing your communities would be gone in a week.

you are delusional

nytimes.com/1985/05/14/us/police-drop-bomb-on-radicals-home-in-philadelphia.html
>POLICE DROP BOMB ON RADICALS' HOME IN PHILADELPHIA

thiscantbehappening.net/node/47
>There is one ‘First’ that will never appear in slick tourist handouts from the Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau though, and that’s the city’s first air raid on May 13, 1985, when the city deliberately bombed an occupied house containing children, sparking a deadly firestorm.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_in_aviation#May
>May 13 – During an armed standoff between members of the MOVE organization and officers of the Philadelphia Police Department at MOVE's house in the Cobbs Creek area of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, a Pennsylvania State Police helicopter drops two 1-pound (0.45-kg) bombs made of water gel explosive on a fortified cubicle on the roof of the house. The bombs start a fire that destroys the MOVE house, killing 11 people in it, and then spreads, destroying approximately 65 houses before it is extinguished

youtube.com/watch?v=U3b9nvIw-_k
> Using footage from the 51 day siege, from the congressional hearings afterwards, from people involved in all aspects of the siege, and from experts technical, psychological, and religious, the movie suggests that the Branch Davidians were not a cult, but a valid religious group practicing under First Amendment freedoms who fell victim to first the ineptitude of an ATF raid designed to garner the agency positive attention and later the cruel, methodical work of the FBI, who over-saw the murder of the Davidians and then quickly covered it up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge
>an initial encounter between six US marshals and the Weavers resulted in a shootout and the deaths of the Weaver's son Samuel (Sammy), age 14, and a Weaver family dog. In the subsequent siege of the Weaver residence, Weaver's 43-year-old wife Vicki was killed by FBI sniper fire.

Let's archive that

>nytimes com/1985/05/14/us/police-drop-bomb-on-radicals-home-in-philadelphia.html
archive.is/BX18L
>youtube com/watch?v=U3b9nvIw-_k
hooktube.com/watch?v=U3b9nvIw-_k

>It doesn't matter where Boeing and Microsoft are.

The alt-right operation is all smoke, no fire. It's a controlled operation. As far as the boat goes it's a setup, they are going to eventually get boarded and arrested in a big shitshow psyop to further demoralize whites. I could go on but when this all fizzles out and you are still surrounded by niggers and paying tax tribute to the kikes who enslave you hopefully you'll remember I was right.

Fbi pls go